a revelation

unfolding the crumpled wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything changes drastically.

Now that his mother didn’t stressed him out anymore, Kyuhyun didn’t even hesitated to express his affection and love to Ryeowook. He attended to every of his husband’s craving and restricted the smaller male from doing any chores. And he also made love with his husband just the way that Ryeowook always want it.

Life has suddenly turned 360° for the brunette after he paid a visit to Dr.Yim. And the best part is that Heechul started to open his heart and treated him better, Ryeowook finally feels that he’s belong in the family. Everything went smooth on the brunette for twenty weeks of his pregnancy.

Kyuhyun even started to turn into some kind of an overprotective husband. Just so that he can watch over Ryeowook for 24/7, He doesn’t really go to the company anymore unless there’s an important project or meeting involving a millions of incoming profits. He just do all the paperwork from his home office and just emails the details to his secretary to do the rest.

Well, he’s the boss after all.

 

Ryeowook’s nephew are going to celebrate his sixth birthday, so Ryeowook woke up early that morning to bake the boy’s favourite muffins. But of course he had to persuade his husband first to enter the kitchen.

Kyuhyun stand firm with his arms stretched out horizontally at the kitchen’s entryway. “What if you slip and hurt yourself?” He argued.

The brunette stomped his feet. “I won’t! It’s not like this is the first time I’ve ever bake.” He retorted.

“Don’t do that, you’ll shock the baby.” The tall male pointed to his husband stomping feet and then trails upward to point on the big bulge of the swollen belly. Ryeowook stop immediately and puffed up his cheeks, forming a pout.

“I’ll bake those muffins for you. You just have to sit over here and gives me instructions on how to make them, okay?” Kyuhyun peck the kissable pouting lips and playfully flicked his husband’s forehead, earning a chuckle from the younger man. He helped the brunette to sit at the dining table before going to find an apron.

 

Of course the baking time didn’t go the way as what Kyuhyun had planned. It’s after the third tries, that he had finally made a decent looking ones. On their way to Ahra’s house Kyuhyun pull off at the toy’s store for a moment because his husband want to buy a present for Jiseong’s birthday.

When the married couple had arrived at their nephew’s birthday party, it has already started. Everyone were already there including Heechul and the boy’s friends.

Heechul went to the front door to greet his son-in-law. “What took you so long?” he hug the pregnant male and kissed the brunette’s cheek. Kyuhyun crouch on the floor to help with Ryeowook’s shoes. The brunette giggles and pointed down at his husband.

“Apparently Kyuhyun decided to try some baking.”

Heechul laughed at that. “I hope the kitchen is still in a good shape.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at both of his beloved person’s remark.

Ryeowook stepped into the house and wished the boy’s birthday before handing him the present and the muffins. “I hope you’re okay if your favourite muffins tastes a little bit off.” He ruffled jiseong’s hair.

 

They spend time singing children’s song and plays indoor games, the brunette were having fun with the kids but it takes him not even thirty minutes to feel exhausted. Kyuhyun noticed that and told his husband to take a rest.

Ryeowook goes into the kitchen because that is the only place that less noisy in the house, he took a sit on the chair before Ahra came up and handed him a glass of mango juice.

“You’re just on your fifth month right? But you’re so big, I’m not even this huge when I was pregnant of the boys.” His sister-in-law asked curiously. Ryeowook sipped his juice out of nervousness.

To tell the truth.. except for Dr.Yim, there’s not a single person knows that he were carrying a quadruplet, not even his own parents.

Every time that Kyuhyun or Heechul told him to check the baby’s gender or just do a simple check up to know about both of his and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter