a storm

unfolding the crumpled wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After knowing about his husband’s fragile state, Kyuhyun and his mother has been taking an extra good care of Ryeowook. They didn’t even allowed him to lift a finger in the house so that he’d not stressed himself out.

Well, that is the least that they could do to cheer up the pregnant male and prevent him from thinking about his due date, which is the date that will bring an end to the unknowing fate of Ryeowook’s and the quadruplet’s well-being.

Two months have passed just in a blink of eyes since then, everything went smoothly and at ease without any trouble. Even Ryeowook himself starting to think that he and his babies both might survive at the end.

Or so he thought...

What he and kyuhyun doesn’t know is that the calmness is just a silence before a storm force a way in through their life.

 

 

Not even a couple of hours after the married couple retired to bed, the pregnant male jerk up from his sleep when he suddenly felt an agonizing pain in his abdomen, it makes him hard to breathe. He look at his side to ask for his husband help, but when an exhausted sleeping Kyuhyun came into his sight, he decided to just settle down the problem on his own.

He breathe in and out slowly for several minutes, but when his effort shows no improvement, he reach out his shaky hand to taps his husband on the shoulder to wake the man up. It doesn’t take long for Kyuhyun to fluttered open his eyes.

He sit up on the bed whilst wiping his sleepy eyes groggily. “Yes dear.. Do you need to pee?” He asked with both eyes still closed. When suddenly the sound of Ryeowook panting hard reached his ear, Kyuhyun snapped his eyes open and It totally dragged him out of his sleepy state when he saw his husband tear stricken face.

“What happened? Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked as he help the smaller to sit and lean against the headboard. Ryeowook let out a pained groan as the move hurt him more.

The small pregnant male shakes his head. “N-no.. I can’t b-breathe..” he panted.

“T-try to inhale and exhale slowly and then—“ Kyuhyun tried to calm his husband but the shorter male cut him midsentence.

“I’ve tried it.. everything, but it’s not w-working...” The pregnant male rubbed his belly in circles, trying to ease the pain and at the same time utterly worried that his spasm might have something to do with his babies.

That’s totally throw Kyuhyun into a panic mode, he froze on his track as he ponder on what to do. But then he were pulled back into reality after a couple of minutes when his husband tugged on his pyjama’s sleeve.

“K-kyu, I can’t breathe..” Ryeowook panted again, his face grow pale by each seconds.

Now Kyuhyun realize how serious the situation at the moment “Eotthoke?! Should we go to the hospital? Or call your parents? Or my Eomma?” but his panic state isn’t making anything better, instead it makes his petite husband more terrified.

“I don’t know.. j-just do something…” The pregnant male said weakly, still panting.

 

Kyuhyun scrambled down from the bed to grab his cell phone and car key before jogged back to his husband bedside. For someone that carrying a quadruplet, Ryeowook is too big now that he was reaching his last month of pregnancy. There’s no way Kyuhyun would be strong enough to scoop him up like before, and that tall male is aware of that too.

Deciding to just propping up the pregnant male, he draped one of Ryeowook hand across his neck and his own hand goes around the younger’s back reaching the waist. He know pretty well from earlier that even a slight moves would hurt his husband more, but he don’t want to face the risk of losing Ryeowook and the babies by accidently dropping off the brunette half-way to the car.

“Easy.. one step at a time..” His tried to calm Ryeowook down as he supported him to get up from the bed. The pregnant male couldn’t help but moaned in pain as he was lifted up from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter