I just wanna...

I ALMOST DO

 

“I will be busy for the next months.” Taeyang mumbled on Amber’s head as they cuddled to each other on her comfy bed. “Will you wait for me, Amberry?”

 

Amber looked up to her beloved fiancé. “Months?” She frowned.

 

Taeyang gazed her beautiful orbs. “Yeah.” He nodded slightly.

 

“How long?” She asked him.

 

“I don’t know.” He sighed heavily. “There are lot of things I must settle down as soon as possible. I promise I will finish them quickly, my Angel.” He leaned down and pecked her.

 

Her lips formed a pout. “I will miss you, Baobei.”

 

“Oh, Love, I already miss you now.” He hugged her tightly and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. “Even you’re still here, in front of my eyes. Please don’t forget me.”

 

“I won’t.” She mumbled to his beating heart. “You kiss my forehead many times. It’s like you put a jinx on my brain till your image becomes a permanent tattoo there.”

 

Taeyang smiled widely. “Really? Then I will jinx your brain again and again till the morning comes.” He kissed her forehead many times.

 

She giggled softly. “Stop it!” She pushed him gently.

 

He frowned as he looked at her. “Why?”

 

“Why are you only giving attention to my brain? How’s about my lips?” She blushed slightly.

 

He widened his eyes slightly. In the next second, his lips formed a smirk. “Your lips? What should I do with your sweet lips, Angel?” He grinned cheekily, trying to more because she looked so cute when blushing like that.

 

“Uhh… you know…” She looked down and mumbled softly.

 

“Know what?” He acted like a fool. “Tell me, Amberry. I’m confused now.”

 

“Baobei, please don’t tease me.” She whined as she buried her face on his chest.

 

He chuckled. “I don’t tease you, my little baby. I’m really clueless here. Mind to help me?”

 

“Iwantyourlipshugmine.” She answered.

 

He grinned widely. God knew how bad he wanted to claim her lips since she shown him that pout but he decided to hold back. He wanted to tease his lovely fiancée a bit longer.

 

“What? Amberry, please talk slowly. I don’t understand.” He played like a dumb.

 

She pouted more. “I won’t repeat it again!” She pushed him away and turned her body on another side, giving him her back view.

 

He chuckled slightly as he sat up. “Are you mad at me, Angel?”

 

She huffed and crossed her arms, ignoring his question.

 

“Hey! Amberry…” He called her softly but his fiancée still on her stubborn mode. She gave him a no response. “You’re mad, aren’t you? I’m sorry but please look at me. Don’t do this to me. I’d love to hug your soft lips all time with mine. Didn’t I tell you before that your lips are my addiction?” He reached her arm, trying to make her turns around. “They’re so warm and soft and sweet.” 

 

She slowly turned around. She gave him a sharp stare and pouty lips. She looked so cute when she was mad like this. He really wanted to kiss her now but he kept holding it back. He smiled secretly as he made her laid on her back. He locked his eyes with her, admiring those beautiful orbs. Slowly but surely he bent down without breaking their eye contact. From this close distance, he could hear clearly the sound of two hearts that beat in the same rhythm, creating a beautiful harmony. He touched her cheek gently before claiming her pouty lips. She closed her eyes once she felt his warm lips touched hers. Finally she got another kiss from him. No word could describe her feeling now. All emotions were mixed into one. She couldn’t think anything else but focusing with this kiss.

 

He slightly parted his lips and gently nibbled her bottom lip. Just like what the lady’s wish, his lips started hugging hers. That kiss was so sweet like usual. He closed his eyes and kissed her slowly with every tiny bite of love he had for her. That kiss was so good till she couldn’t hold back herself anymore. She gave up and returned his kiss. He smirked when she started kissing him back. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss as he hovered above her. In the next second, their kiss became heated. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Her hand ran softly through his hair while her other hand caressed his back. He sneaked his arms around her waist and pulled her up, filling the gap between their bodies. He hugged her tightly while kissed her deeply. He gave her a very long kiss. He didn’t stop till he felt the lack of oxygen in his lungs. 

 

They kissed for few minutes but it did feel like hours for her. She wanted to kiss him longer but she started getting dizzy. She couldn’t take it anymore. She pulled out her head and turned to the other side, panting heavily. He gently placed his head on hers once they broke the kiss. He also panted heavily and his eyes remained closed. She slowly opened her eyes and turned to face him. She ran her hand from his head to his cheek. He cringed a bit for her sudden gently touch. He opened his eyes. His orbs automatically locked into hers. She gazed him softly while trying to breathe steadily. 

 

He chuckled softly. “I love you, Amberry.”

 

She smiled widely. “I love you too, Taeyang.” She cupped his face.

 

“Without wax?” He leaned down and touched her nose sweetly with his.

 

She nodded. “Without wax.”

 

“Always?” He asked her again.

 

“Always.” She gave him a quick peck. “Until the very end.”

 

He smiled widely and repeated her words. “Until the very end.” He nodded slightly before kissing her once again, sealing their promises. “Please don’t give up on me and our love. After I settle down with everything, I will be back again to your side. I promise, my Amberry. Please wait for me.”

 

She smiled between the kiss. “Just take your time, Taeyang. I will wait for you here, patiently. I promise I won’t give up on you.”

 

“Thank you, my Angel.” He laid on his back and pulled her closer. “I promise I will try my best to finish them quickly and I will have enough time for you, for us.” He kissed her forehead.

 

It was the last promise he made to her that night. She never expected that it was also the last thing she heard from him. After that night, he packed all his stuffs and left the city. She didn’t know where he was going to. He didn’t tell her. She wanted to know where he was going to but she suppressed the urge to ask him. She thought that it was his privacy and she should respect it. Even they already engaged for two years but they still respected each other privacy, just like when they started to date. 

 

She made him promised to text and call her when he had free time. He promised her that he would text her every day. She believed with his words. Everything was going fine between them. He fulfilled his promises. He texted her every day. He called her whenever he had free time. But it wasn’t last long. From every day to once per two days, to twice a week, to once a week, to once per two weeks, to once a month, to once per few months, till he stopped doing it. They lost contact. He didn’t reply her last message yet. She tried to call him once at one night, on the same time when he usually called her, but he didn’t pick up. She started wondering why he did that to her.