Chapter 3:

What it caused

Chapter 3:

 

"Yah who is this?" Bom shrieked through the phone after getting once again what she would call a silent stupid prank call. She sighed placing her folders on the table looking through the different recipe for her cafe. Dara ran through the door smiling at Bom and then heading to switch on the kettle making herself a tea until the phone rang again. Bom's eyes turned into slits hearing that ringing noise once again hoping Dara would pick up which she did.

 

 

"Hello..." Her eyes widened hearing the male voice from the other line. Quickly pressing the red button she hid under the table shaking herself back and forth, the only sound that could be heard was the kettle.

 

 

"Dara what's wrong?" Bom leaned down so she could see Dara who looked frightened.

 

 

"He called. omg he is going to kill me!" Dara shrieked pulling Bom closer as she hugged her. Bom wanted to chuckle at her behaviour but seeing the serious expression made her think otherwise.

 

 

"So it was him?" Bom thought out loud. The person who kept ringing was that Jiyong guy and not who she thought it would be. Her ex TOP.

 

 

"Look i'll talk to him..." Dara gasped hearing Bom, shaking her head in refusal.

 

 

"No! his going to kill you too!" Bom chuckled holding onto Dara and dragging her out from under the table.

 

 

"You stupid! His TOP's bestfriend...well you havent seen TOP and i havent seen Jiyong but i remember one day TOP was talking about his friends..." Bom squished her eyes almost shutting itself trying to remember the other names of his friends incase Dara knew.

 

 

"You mean TOP is a mobster too?" Dara's eyes widened. Bom blushed. She loved TOP but she didnt want her and Dara's life to become dangerous therefore they broke up.

 

 

"Yes. Aish...Come with me!!" Bom pulled Dara and they flew out the door as Bom headed towards were she knew TOP and his so called gang will be.

 

 

------------------

 

 

"Is she hurt? Is she okay?" TOP walked from one end to another as he bombarded Jiyong with questions. TOP was the one who sent Jiyong to that cafe in order to get him a coffee and to see if Bom was okay. If he went, Bom would just head to the back office and send her bestfriend Dara to serve him. Thats how it was for the past few months and it bothered him.

 

 

"For s sake TOP YES!! Now shut up and off. i got business..." Jiyong snapped. It was the 100th time TOP asked him the same question and Jiyong hated it. He hated how he was such a lovesick puppy.

 

 

"Go her bestfriend Dara!" TOP half yelled back smirking before leaving. He stopped midway seeing 2 familiar figures. His eyes widened as big as Dara.

 

 

she heard.

 

 

"Jiyonggg..." TOP muttered reaching over to shake him but he couldnt reach.

 

 

"What? I told you im busy!" Jiyong snapped once again as he moved TOP's hand away from his shoulder.

 

 

"Tabi i want to talk to you..." Hearing Bom's word he hoped she said 'i missed you' instead but that line grabbed Jiyong's attention who turned around to see Dara hiding behind Bom. He smirked.

 

 

Did i scare her that much? muahaha

 

 

"Bom. Hi..." TOP scratched the back of his neck trying to sound as nice as possible.

 

 

"Tell your friend Jiyong to stop bothering Dara." Bom spoke harshly as she glared at Jiyong who just gave her a slight grin. She remembered him from the cafe and now knew who sent him and why. She was happy TOP still cared for her but that just made it harder for her to move on.

 

 

"Jiyong stop bothering Dara...Bommm" TOP smiled cheekily as he inched closer dragging Bom away just so they can talk leaving Dara and Jiyong behind.

 

 

"Boo!" Jiyong jumped forward.

 

 

"Kyah!" Dara ran only for her to trip over the expensive maroon carpet and land on her face. Jiyong chuckled seeing her fall only to go and help her but she refused standing up by herself.

 

 

"Why are you so scared of me?" Jiyong questioned with a smirk.

 

 

"Maybe because you're a mobster!" Dara replied back with a glare. She wasnt going to let this guy win. He was skinny but it suited him well. His hair was messed up and looked like he just either came back from a fight or woke up from sleep. The first few buttons of his shirt ed, getting a view of his hairless chest. Dara bit her lip as sweat started forming on her forehead.

 

 

! He's hot.