Chapter 2

What it caused

Chapter 2:

 

 

"Bom I think he might come after me. Omg I am so scared! What if he kills me?" Dara was walking from one side to another. The minute she left the café after Jiyong said his line she couldn’t help but feel like someone was following but everytime she glanced back no one was there. She was frightened leading her into running it back to her home were Bom was waiting patiently. Dara undressed herself before bombarding Bom with many thoughts.

 

 

"Yah calm down..." Bom reassured grabbing onto her shoulder shaking her a bit. As much as Bom wanted to laugh at Dara's thoughts she couldnt help but feel weird too.

 

 

"No Bom i cant..they were wearing suit and when i shouted at him all of them stood up and glared at me. I thought i was going to die..." Dara muttered. She was still frightened from that experience. She has never seen guys this serious before.

 

 

"We need to tell the police...." Dara stood up ready to grab the house line only for Bom to pull her back.

 

 

"Are you mad? He will come after you definitely if you call the police...." Dara slumped back onto the sofa clutching onto Bom. She knew this blind date was going to lead to danger.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"The triads are moving. We have set Hyun Ji to act like he works with them. He said they've decided to flee to China. There are few of their entrants left at the dock. I want you guys to go and kill them." Teddy the vice manager of the YG mobster business was sat on a big comfy chair as he swivelled a bit. Jiyong and his group members who were called Big Bang were sat around the conference table. Jiyong was the leader and the most vicious. His fingers were latched together as he leaned forward to read the mail Hyun Ji sent them.

 

 

"That will be done. The drugs are still with the headmaster of the triad right?" Jiyong questioned as he pushed back the email and leaned against his chair waiting for an response.

 

 

"Yes. We still are unaware how he looks only YG knows who has already been sent to coma. We cant let it occur again. We need the drugs!" Teddy demanded as he stood up to leave. He couldnt stand the tension filled office. Jiyong eyed s. YG had gone into coma after his wife and daughter was killed by the headmaster. The reason why anyone in the YG couldnt love but date.

 

 

"Get the car ready TOP. You guys go find a weapon. I'll follow." Jiyong instructed. He decided to go out and have some fresh air. His mind was still focused on that Dara girl he had a date with earlier. He knew she was scared, Jiyong found it easy to read people which was a advantage in the mobster business. Pulling out a cigar, he lighted it up taking in small puffs. He watched as the members filled the car with guns while the other two got the motorbike ready.

 

 

"Its going to be a long day...." Jiyong spoke to himself before heading their way.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Aree youuu ffolloowwinngg mmmeee?" Dara wails seeing the figure stood right infront of her. The chocolate that was placed in was hanging. He pulled it away seeing how disgusting it looked. It has been a week since she's heard or seen him and she was relieved thinking he wasnt after her but that thought vanished away.

 

 

"This is a cafe right?" He replied smirking making Dara take a step back and run into the back room were Bom was too busy making a caffe latte.

 

 

"Dara we have customerrrss...." She stopped seeing Dara's expression.

 

 

"His out there. His going to kill me!" She panicked. Dara turned from one end to another trying to find a perfect hiding spot. Bom sighed before grabbing her hand and walking out of the back room. She smiled bowing at the boy named Jiyong.

 

 

"Sorry for her behaviour. What would you like sir?" Dara just stood behind Bom clutching onto her dress strap scared Jiyong was going to blow and she would go flying. Peeking from over her shoulder she caught Jiyong's eyes. He was staring at Bom, smiling at her warmly. Dara felt something weird in her heart. The way Jiyong looked at Bom made her want to rip his eyes out and keep it safe for herself. Why was her heart thumping so hard?

 

 

"Thank You..." He smiled once again at her and then left glancing back before the door shut in his face.