Chapter 1

What it caused

Chapter 1:

 

Dara was busy muching away an chocolate while gawking into a magazine. She smiled reading the articles about her favourite idol. Her elbow was leaning onto the counter as she waited patiently for the customers to arrive. She worked at a cafe with her bestfriend Bom. Bom would always tell her to have a professional composture but Dara always ignored her knowing Bom could and would never fire her. They were bestfriends after all and both of them owned the cafe.

 

"Dara not again...please the customers wont come back" Bom sighed seeing her bestfriend giggle at the latest horoscope. Bom pulled the magazine out of her hand making Dara gasp in surprise totally not seeing that coming.

 

"Bommie~ pleasee~" Dara jumped up and down trying to gain it back but it was thrown into the bin.

 

"Pfft fine..." Dara pouted as she waited behind the till for her customers. They kept coming and going making both Bom and Dara tired. Bom was the one who had enough energy to make the coffee and snacks while Dara took the order. If Bom did need help Dara was always there.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Dont you have blind date today? I forgot...omg Dara..." Bom started shrieking after seeing the beep sound on her planner that was in phone. Dara smiled she knew she had a blind date and did all those bad things so Bom could forget. She didnt want to date and hated how Bom was forcing her onto this blind date.

 

"Dara are you listening to me?!" Bom half yelled making Dara stop and give her a lopsided grin as her mission was a success. They were heading back home together as they lived together in a flat near the cafe.

 

"You got 1 hour...phew~" Bom grabbed her arm dragging her. Dara's eyes widened.

 

" i wore the wrong watch today...."

 

She sighed before giving in. Bom would make her go to this blind date anyways.

 

Dara was forced to wear her Jeremy Scott dress that stopped near her thighs. A transparent tights with black boots. Her hair was let out only the front bit plaited so her fringes didnt come in the way. She seemed overdressed for a blind date while Bom thought it was the right outfit.

 

"Bom i look desperate..." Dara softly spoke loosing every argument with Bom today. She was pushed into a taxi who took her towards her destination. She was supposed to meet her date at late night cafe. Her eyes wandered around trying to figure out who her date might be so she can quickly sit down and avoid people staring at her because of what she was wearing. Her eyes landed on a guy with a mohawk who was sipping on coffee while gazing outside.

 

"Is he my date?"

 

She asked herself. Looking around again she caught another guy who was also wearing a suit.

 

"Or him?"

 

He was tall and had very dangerous looking eyes. She face palmed herself now remembering what Bom has said to her.

 

"He will be wearing a suit"

 

She rememberd her words properly only to return back to her thoughts. There are 356926562 guys wearing a suit. Dara wanted to smash her head against the wall because it was too much for her to take in.

 

"Dara?" Hearing her name she glanced to find the owner of the voice. She smiled nodding her head. He had cute panda eyes and he looked younger than her.

 

"What the hell Bom? i'm not a pedo" Dara thought.

 

"Blind Date?" She nodded once again. He started walking away from her only to whisper something into another boys ears. He was also wearing a suit and had blonde hair which was spiked up into a mohawk. His jawline was what caught Dara's attention. Finally turning around his eyes met hers, she looked away with a flushed face.

 

"Hyung said are you going to be standing all day? or going to sit?" She wanted to punch the panda boy but kept it in. Heading towards the very attractive man she sat down.

 

"You're my date?!" She asked. Seeing him full face made her want to jump onto him and kiss him right there because he was an angel. He smirked making him look very y in Dara's eyes but she shook it away.

 

"Well were you expected someone uglier?" He sipped onto his drink waiting for Dara's reaction.

 

"Pfft so full of yourself. I hate you already. Look blind date arent my thing...so lets get this over with before my bestfriend kills me." Dara explained.

 

"Whatever you want madam." His smirk enlarged making Dara want to rip it off.

 

"Jiyong. The names Jiyong." She nodded her head.

 

"You already know my name..." Dara replied.

 

"I think i know why you dont have a boyfriend..." Jiyong leaned forward. Dara stared into his brown orbs already memorised by beauty.

 

"Why?" She unconciously asked.

 

"Because you're bossy...and that nose of yours hmmm...your ears stick out, that dress did you buy it off ebay and your lips dont look kissable." Dara's snapped out of her trance hearing the evil man infront of her. Her eyes widened ready to slash him alive.

 

"YAH! HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR UGLY FACE?! NO GIRL WANTS YOU DICKHEAD!" Dara yelled standing up. She watched as every men wearing a suit also stood up.

 

"Eh what's going on?"

 

She was scared seeing them all glare at her.

 

"Boys sit down its okay..." Jiyong spoke as they sat down one by one.

 

"Who the are you?" Dara questioned. Her words were lengthy. Jiyong smiled before reaching her level.

 

"Someone you dont want to mess with..."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 is up.

Hope you liked it.

First encounter with Jiyong.

 

The italics mean its someone's thought...they are speaking to themselves. :)