D-8

Drifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk knew he was going to spend the whole day at work. It was only few days till the big day and they were all busy. But he started panicking.

But to be honest, his mind wasn't just thinking about the most important event in his life...

"It'll be alright hyung!" Changkyun, his help and new friend, Hoseok's boyfriend was a big help to him. Not only about work, but he was a great friend and a mood maker. 

The youngest left him to go to the kitchen,before being playful with his boyfriend.

When Minhyuk looks at them together, he sees a happy couple. It almost looks like time stopped around them and only they matter in the world.

The blonde man was so happy to have them in his life. They opened his eyes and he is so grateful for that. What would've happenned without them? He doesn't want to think about it.

Checking everything once again, it was almost perfect. Only costumers were missing, because it obviously still wasn't open. The boys couldn't wait anymore even though their little bakery will be open in 2 days.

It was on the rez-de-chaussée belonging to a small house. Minhyuk was never so glad he saved almost all his money and invested them in this. It was his dream and now he was sharing it with his friends.

 

 

It was lunch time and Minhyuk still didn't take anything. He was now just supervising how everything looked, he wanted it to be perfect but was still afraid. That's when he got a phone call.

"Hello?" He answered without looking at the id, but knew who it was as soon as he heard the voice.

"Babe you coming back home early?"

It was Hyunwoo. 

Yes

"No" He answered. "Probably will come late"

He knew he won't be that late, maybe 11pm would be the max but he'd prefer it to have him sleeping before.

"How late? Should I make you food? Did you eat?

Don't fell for it.

"Hyunwoo! I'm okay really. Look I gotta go, talk to you later."

As soon as they heard the name, both Hoseok and Changkyun became alerted.

Minhyuk felt the need to smile to them. No worries I'm really fine.

And they believe it. But is he?

The blonde man knew he had to go back home and grab some of his stuff before Hyunwoo goes there.  He was stressed yes, but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter