D-10

Drifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had already been a month that Minhyuk made up his mind. Hoseok was always with him and they were planning a little project for Minhyuk. A little cute Bakery shop, comfortable for people.

The two boys were glued to each others almost all day everyday, and Minhyuk would still work in his laptop late at night, looking for good recipes and trying his own new recipes. He barely saw Hyunwoo during the month as he only came back home when the other has ended his working hours, would eat and go work on his ideas leaving a complete clueless Hyunwoo.

He slowly got used to it, not giving attention and not receiving it. Of course his feelings were still there and strong but his pride had become stronger thanks to Hoseok.

That was the day Hoseok said he'd make Minhyuk and his boyfriend Changkyun meet as the youngest was good with bakery and may be a good of help. 

When Minhyuk was back home, he would've shifted uncomfortably at the sight of Kihyun already sitting in the kitchen with Hyunwoo, but he didn't. He didn't even take a glance on them, took his laptop and sat on the couch working before hearing Hyunwoo's voice calling for him.

The young man lifted his head looking at the other with no answers. Strange behaviour, he would

normally ask if he needs something, if he can help but no. This is not him.

Waiting for an answer, the blonde man raised an eyebrow, he had not the time nor the patience to tolerate anything disturbing his work.

"We need to talk" the other of said causiously.

"Go ahead!" This wasn't the answer he thought he'd get but-

"Who's the man you were with today?" And this was not what Minhyuk expected, nor what Kihyun did as it was shown in his face that he too was shocked from the question. Minhyuk let out a small laugh.

"My friend"  He then went back to his work but Hyunwoo was not about to stop there.

"Is there anything between you two?"

"Well, is there anything between you two?" He asked looking at both his supposed to be bestfriend and boyfriend.

He was still controling himself but couldn't believe that the older was asking him that question while obviously cheating on him, in front of him, with his bestfriend.

Silence filled the room, Hyunwoo was lost and Kihyun felt the need to disappear but then gathered his courage about to answer before Minhyuk talked again.

"Relax! There is nothing"

The older was about to go back to Kihyun but stopped halfway. He just couldn't drop it.

"You gotta explain!" He said closing the laptop almost about to hurt Minhyuk's fingers.

"What the Hyunwoo? You were about to hurt me, be less agressive will you?" The blonde couldn't unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter