D-9

Drifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's stop this"

It took Kihyun by surprise that Hyunwoo was even thinking about that. But he was not ready to end it, he will not.

"You can't just stop this.. you want me, not him." Kihyun approached him dangerously, but the older took a step back. 

"He was your bestfriend"

No sherlock.

"He still is, nothing changed, he knows, he accepted"

For Kihyun, Minhyuk was accepting the situation, ready to share his boyfriend with him, and even gave his blessing. He was convinced by a lie he believed was the truth.

" He never said it"

"Silence equals acceptance" Kihyun smiled.

For a second everything seemed to be fine, Hyunwoo seemed to believe that everything was rolling smooth and nothing wrong was going on. But then it hit him. 

He promised.

He did him wrong, he cheated, left him alone, was with his bestfriend. Hell he developed feelings for that bestfriend. And they didn't even hide it.

Where did they go wrong?

What did Minhyuk do wrong to deserve this?

The least he can do for him now was staying, taking his promise seriously, and trying to make things work.

"This is final Kihyun, we're over"

Hyunwoo looked at the shorter in the eyes. The later didn't identifie this look on his face, he's never seen him so troubled, so angry and scared.  All that for Minhyuk?

But Hyunwoo cut his train of thoughts. "He shouldn't see you here when he comes back." 

"It never bothered him" 

He just couldn't understand. Why? What became so important now? Why was he thinking about Minhyuk? Why was he so affected since he saw him with his new friend?

"Hell, it bothers me. Don't you feel that this is wrong? "

"I don't feel anything but strong feelings for you"

The house's door opened at that moment. Minhyuk looked at them, too tired, and just moved straight to the room, no worda exchanged, that's when the oldest stepped to talk.

"Kihyun was just about to go now"

"No I wasn't" Hell he didn't even want to go 

"Nice" Minhyuk's comment made Hyunwoo way more frustrated than he's never been.

Ever since seeing him with the other male, Hyunwoo felt some strange feelings he never had to deal with. Jealousy.

It was strange for him to see Minhyuk with anyone else other than him and he hated to admit that he felt Minhyuk was slipping out of his fingers. 

"Go" Hyunwoo mouthed to Kihyun before going to the kitchen. He thought maybe he can prepare something for the other who was too tired to even stand up.

Kihyun was just about to go out the door, but then WHY? He closed the door and went on full speed to Minhyuk who was lying down the king sized bed, shaking him to wake up.

"You need to explain something" He said with piercing eyes. 

"I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter