Long Time

Drifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago everything was fine.

Hyunwoo was paying Minhyuk attention h24, and Minhyuk loved it to the maximum. Those were the best day of his life. Especially when Hyunwoo asked him to move in with him.

Everything was good, he was living the dream for 3 year. Everything was perfect for 3 years. Everything until Hyunwoo started missing their dates, coming up late at night and sometimes even sleeping outside home. Everything was perfect until he started smelling a strange sent in Hyunwoo's clothes.

He of course was more than capable of making the difference between Hyunwoo's sent and anyone else's. They lived together for such a long time, and Minhyuk being a clingy teddy bear always glued to Hyunwoo would know it no matter what.

He brushed off the thought. The feeling. Anything that'll make him think Hyunwoo is cheating, would be cheating or may even think about it

 

What scared him more is that the smell wasn't that strange. It was similar to someone he knew. 

"Hyunwoo let's go out after you finish working?" 

He really wanted to get over his doubt. He wanted to go out with him and be sure again, that his boyfriend only sees him and no one else. Hyunwoo would never do such a thing. 

"Can't. I have something important to do"

Does he?

"Oh!" That was the only answer the younger managed to say. He felt weird, scared and insecure as ever. 

The thought of Hyunwoo with someone else, leaving him, scared him. He'd die if it happens. He had no one, his mother was living in L.A after his father got married once again and she herself started a new life. Having no siblings, he was living alone until Hyunwoo happened and then la vie en rose. He only had one close friend, Kihyun who's an older nice guy who took care of him when happened. 

Although Minhyuk was considered as a social butterfly, he barely has friends. They were all people he got to know, no strings attached, no real friendships. That's why Hyunwoo was special.

He didn't know if he could consider Hoseok as a friend yet or no. He just knew him few months ago and he seemed to be all what a "real friend" is.

But now his thoughts were filled with other things.

What if what he is thinking about is true?

It was on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter