Back Home

Drifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half an hour after Minhyuk went back home, Hyunwoo came back too.

He left at the exact moment when he saw Minhyuk almost running away, he didn't even glance at Kihyun and just followed his boyfriend by far, he didn't miss how Minhyuk was struggling to keep on his feet. It was hard for him but whenever Hyunwoo tried to get close to the other and help him, Minhyuk would stand up, breath and continue walking on his own.

He then went to the convenient store buying something before going back home. And Hyunwoo had to wait half an hour in front of the door to finally open it.

He didn't see anything. He said to himself as he looked at Minhyuk from behing while he was in the kitchen.

Minhyuk saw him and smiled, he did his best to do so, but anyone would see that it was forced and not natural. "You're here" he stated. The Minhyuk that Hyunwoo knows would be excited whenever he sees him back hom, would jump on him for a hug and pout when he'll be shoved to the side hearing the older saying he is too tired for this.

But Minhyuk now knows why the older was always too tired, why he seemed unhappy with him. It was because someone else happenned.  Someone who is definitly better than Minhyuk in Hyunwoo's eyes.

But it won't last right? It's just a phase and he'll come back to me soon. Minhyuk was scared. He can't leave me.

"Yeah, I'm here" Hyunwoo said awkwardly. "What were you doing?" he dared to ask. He didn't see anything, he repeats to himself.

"I went to your company" Minhyuk's answer came a bit too fast, and he turned not to look at Hyunwoo. "I couldn't see you. I felt dizzy so I came back home"

It was a lie. He saw them, they all know it but kept playing blind.

 

 

 

Two months after Minhyuk's shock, the smily boy was not the same.

Things got worse as Hyunwoo kept affirming that he didn't see them although he deep inside knows he did, Kihyun kept talking to Minhyuk as if nothing ever happened, Hyunwoo is still regecting any form of affection from Minhyuk while the last one was not just physically but mentally tired.

He started spacing out, forgetting stuff. In the other hand, the older was always busy with work and Kihyun, if Minhyuk thought that it'll change then he thought wrong, because then Hyunwoo was actually telling his boyfriend that he was spending the night in his bestfriend's place, of course he'll never admit it but they both know why he'd be there, and Minhyuk couldn't stand it. The boy was loosing himself, he loved Hyunwoo, he couldn't live without him.

"Of course you can" 

A loud scream was heard in a coffee shop's table gaining everyone's attention before Minhyuk apologizes to everyone for his last friend's behavioud.

"Hoseok don't do this to me, you know I can't" whinned Minhyuk.

"You can't live depending on him. He clearly doesn't give a dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter