chapter 9

Fill the hole in your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“so?”

“ I got the good but I don’t think it strong enough”

“show me” Seunghyun bring out something from his jacket and put it on the table,

“it’s the document that manwook hide in Switzerland” jiyong open up the envelope and start to read whatever in that papers.

“just this?”

“JUST THIS? I flied my off to the mother in Switzerland to find this document with the cop in my , look I’m a cop too but being hunted by the cop was something that could end my career”

“ok hyung thanks, but you know it’s not enough”

“I know, it feels like we are being thrown to his trap”

“what do you mean?”

“when I was looking for this document at first it was so easy like everything was so obvious and it feels like I’m being led, actually I already had a feeling about this, I did everything clean with no trace but guess what? as soon as the document in my hand the cops chasing my ”

“are you sure that was manwook’s work”

“I have no evidence yet but who else?”

“ok hyung, I will ask youngbae to clear your name”

“no, don’t. if it’s indeed manwook’s work than it’s better for youngbae not being involved for mean time. youngbae is known to be your bodyguard, as soon as youngbae came out they will know that you are behind this. For now I think it’s wise for us to stay low as possible so that we can consider the next step with more strategies. Just to be careful you know”

“then I will have somebody else to do it”

“you don’t need too, I can take care myself you know. I have my own way. You don’t have to worry” with that seunghyun stand up from his seat and walk out from the room but before he get out he turn around to jiyong “ by the way, I’m a little hurt you know. I’m your hyung yet I know your engagement from TV, really jiyong? I thought we are close enough” seunghyun said while wiping his invisible tear. Jiyong chuckling toward his hyung action “I’m sorry hyung, I can explain it to you later” seunghyun just gave him a wicked smile and continued his way out from that room.

***

When jiyong back to his bedroom and seungri’s he found seungri seated in front of the window without any move, feeling déjà vu, jiyong rush to seungri panicked.

 “SEUNGRI!” he ran to seungri side and crouch down in front of him as he takes seungri’s hand and held his face with his trembled hands, making sure there weren’t any sign of seizure.

“jiyong?” despite jiyong panicked posture, seungri looks so calm and stable unlike jiyong who almost cut his breath. Looking at Seungri perfect condition, jiyong take a deep breath as he feels relieve that the nightmare didn’t repeating. “are you ok?” still feeling anxious jiyong tried to make sure that seungri is in the great condition.

“yes?”

“ I thought you had your..” “ seizure? .. it’s ok it happens a lot” just before jiyong finished his line, seungri cut him lightly as if those kind of thing were normal. Jiyong didn’t felt good with it. He doesn’t like how those event were something seungri considered normal to happened. He doesn’t like how the younger take it so lightly. He really want to spill it to seungri how the way the younger say about it was really irritated him, because for him it wasn’t something he could take it lightly. But he decided maybe it wasn’t a perfect time to talk about it, he would be full of rage and the least he want to do is scaring seungri. He takes a deep sigh and stand up, he turn his body so that seungri will not see his ugly expression.

“be prepared, daesung will come here to talk about our wedding, and he is not alone. I’ll wait outside” after that jiyong quickly get out from the room. Outside, he lean to the wall, sighing deeply, and massage his nose bridge as he want to wash away his rage.

14 years he believed that his love is unrequited, he told to himself that the fault was on seungri as he didn’t fulfil their promised that they made together, he felt abandoned. He lived his life felt betrayed toward what seungri did to him. The moment he knows that seungri lost all of his memories from his childhood, Jiyong felt the rage in his chest, he blamed the younger, how dare he left jiyong with all of their memories when he selfishly and easily forget about them. When he always realize that all along he is the only one who still stuck in their memories. But jiyong always know that deep down he felt the relieved that maybe hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter