the black

Fill the hole in your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The lightning in the deepest night with a heavy rain as their company, there was boy who ran for his life with a fear in his eyes and a trembling body. The trees dancing from the right to the left made a sound of horrific as they were witnessing what happening at that night. There was neither a stars or a moon that made a complete darkness throughout the night. He was ran and ran without looking back, without knowing where he went he just ran as his life was depend on it before all of the darkness eating him alive.

“hah..hhah”  the boy who is older than the boy in his dream waking up soaking in his sweat all over his body feeling frightened as he trying to gain his awareness that he is in his own room not in the middle of the darkness.

“had a nightmare young master ?” the man in his 40’s looking into him with a worry in his eyes,

 “mr. kim” the only word that the boy said after regain his eyesight,

 “yes, young master is there anything I can help with?” collecting his hands at the front and take a slight bow as an act of politeness. The young master only shaking his head as an answer for him and mr.kim take it as his sign to leave the room, to leave the boy with his loneliness, to leave the boy with his frozen face.

The young master slowly get up from his bed and walk to the curtained window and open the curtain slightly only for a sight. The sun rising slowly to show up his greatness to bring the light. The boy didn’t do anything, he is only standing there with an empty stare as the sun start to overwhelm him. Soon the boy as his routine in the morning, walk to his bathroom and make himself ready for the day, not that he have any schedule or work to do, it just his routine to make himself clean.

‘knock knock’ “young master, it’s mr. kim, may I enter?”

But there is no answer from the chamber so mr.kim as he always knew that there will not be any answer so he is entering the young master room and finding him sitting in the sofa with eyes blankly staring straight to the window.

“ good morning, it’s a beautiful day isn’t it young master?” still without an answer “the breakfast is ready, your grandmother has been waiting for you” the young master standing up from his comfort and start to walking toward the door of his big chamber and leaving it to walk straight passing the corridor of the mansion which actually was a beautiful sight if only the young master of the house want to give his little time to stare at it.

“good morning my dear, are you having a good sleep?” the woman with her wrinkle eyes but still the beauty from her youth remain there as she is looking to her grandson with love in her eyes even though a tired smile is always painted her face. The boy silently sit beside his grandma and only nodding as an answer.

Grandma POV

This boy, the only grandson I’ve ever had, the apple of my eye. Watching him eating in front of me always make me feel blessed even though I know, I always knew that his soul will never be healed,

“ my dear, I have some news for you to know” as soon as my grandson seems responding to me, I continued, “ after this breakfast I have to go to the London for some business matter, so I will not going to be in the mansion for a little a while, is there anything you want from me? I will gladly bring it to you”, but my grandson’s never say anything, my heart always broke to see the brightest boy I used to have now looked so soulless so I slowly reached for his hands with a tears threatening to stream. “ my dear, Seungri, Heaven left a hole in your heart. But it’s up to you to choose if that hole will be filled with pain, anger, and the eternal darkness or if you will choose to fill it with light and love and have that hole shine out of you like a spotlight into your life” without knowing my tears streami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter