chapter 4

Fill the hole in your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lightning in the deepest night with a heavy rain as their company, there was boy who ran for his life with a fear in his eyes and a trembling body.”rii…” The trees dancing from the right to the left made a sound of horrific as they were witnessing what happening at that night. “riii…..”There was no stars or moon that made a complete darkness throughout the night. He was ran and ran without looking back,”ri….” without knowing where he went he just ran as his life was depend on it before all of the darkness eating him alive.

“Seungri!”

“hah..hah..hah..” seungri opened his eyes but somehow his mind and his body still trembling strongly and he became violent when he feels someone touching him, he tried to punch and defence himself as he still feels frightened from what happened in his dream

“hey hey it’s ok, it’s me.. jiyong, you are ok, hey, I’m here” jiyong as he tried to avoid the hit, he hug seungri tightly and whispering a calming word, it took a solid 15 minutes for seungri to finally stop the trembling, he become quiet and so is jiyong, frankly jiyong still quiet shocked about what happened but the shocked turned to wondering, he really want to ask seungri about it but looking how shook seungri is he decided to wait and just stay silent while try to calm the younger.

Seungri slowly try to get off from jiyong embrace while convince him that he is ok, but as soon as he is already out from jiyong embrace the situation turn to awkward,

“sorry.. you look so frightened so I…I I thought you will be calm if I..I..I I.. you know.. ehemm hugyou” jiyong said stutter and become fast at the last two word.

“it’s ok, thankyou” 

“Yeah, never mind ummhh.. do you want a water? Eheem I thought you must be thirsty” jiyong ask as he trying to break the awkwardness.

“yes, thankyou” so jiyong offer him a water from the table and give it to seungri.

While seungri take his drink, jiyong can’t help but wondering what happened with the younger.

“are you ok?” jiyong ask as seungri finished his water and give it back to jiyong so jiyong take it and put it back on the table.

“yes”

“What was that? You look so scared, I thought you sick, you looked like someone who gonna face his dead”

“nightmare, just nightmare” and that’s the only answer seungri could provide, jiyong seems unsatisfied with his answer but looking out the younger expression who seems like didn’t want to talk about that any further, jiyong suppress his curiousness and maybe he will just asked later.

“ ok then, just go shower, you know we have some big thing to do today”  jiyong said and without word seungri stand up and prepare himself.

When seungri goes inside the bathroom, mr.kim who just arrive to help seungri with his day meet his new master.

“Good morning, I believe you are master Kwon Jiyong. Please accept my late greeting. I’m mr.kim, lee’s family personal butler” mr. kim said his greeting while bowing his body to show his respect.

“ah yeah, good morning”

“ do you want some tea or coffee while waiting for young master?”

“no thankyou……. But wait! I want to ask something”

“ yes please master”

“ follow me, it’s a little bit private” so jiyong stand from his seat and lead mr.kim outside of the room, and then they go to the lounge in the hospital as jiyong sit in one of the chair. But as he sit, mr.kim just standing in front of him.

“oh come on, sit down”

“forgive me master, I don’t think that’s appropriate”

“you gonna break my neck if you standing and I’m sitting down like this. Just sit down, be relax, it’s ok” hearing that mr.kim slowly sitting down but his head still lay low.

“well, it’s more comfortable than before at least” jiyong said

“so mr.kim there is something that bothering me. I just thought that maybe you can help me”

“I’m on all ears master” mr.kim said

“it’s about seungri” hearing that mr.kim raise his head a little bit and look to his new master.

“well, I just met him for a week and we just have a real conversation only for this past 2 days and apparently he is my husband now and I still don’t know anything about him. So maybe you can help me”

“sure master, young master favourite food is Korean tradi….”

“cut that crap! That’s not what I mean!”  jiyong said

“then what do you mean master?”

“ I have observe him, and I think this is weird like really weird. That kid, he rarely said anything, no he almost never said anything, you know his face, his aura, it’s cold almost soulless. If I don’t know how much he loves his grandma then maybe I would think that he isn’t a human. He never refuse, he always say yes for everything like he doesn’t own his life. And then thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter