chapter 11

Fill the hole in your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is not yet fully edited but just can't wait to share to you fellas. I reccommend you to listen to some good chill out music or maybe romantic wedding music while reading it. enjoy it ;) hope you like it tho.

 

It’s the d-day. South Korea is in a riot, medias are going crazy, who’s kidding? Two most influential peoples in Korea and maybe beyond that are getting married today, besides this is a historical moment for Korea because for the first time after the gay married regulation being approved just 2 years ago finally a public figures openly announcing their love life. It is indeed a very rare view because all this time, every public figures always trying to play save and pretending to be normal even though it’s already legal, this married marked to be a trend and led a lot of artist to expose their genuine kind of love.

Kwon jiyong or people know him as G-Dragon is the only heir of Kwon Group. Kwon Group scoped a lot of branch in many countries. There are many sectors in it such as fashion, music label, broadcasting TV, home manufacture, gold mine, diamond  mind, and the last but not least oil mining. You guys can imagine it how much money he could have. No need to work, he is breathing money. He is known as the fatal casanova, never in a relationship before but you can list how many names that’s been a highlight in newspaper every morning with their picture with him as a front paper. A very talented producer, the Korea Music Copyright has 170 song listed under his name. A trendsetter, whatever he wears and whatever he does always become a trend. Yet he could manage all of that while being a head of the group.  Perfect? Let’s see what kind of guy he get married for.

Lee Seunghyun, some people called him Lee Seungri. He is also the only heir of Lee group. Lee group also had a lot of branch in many countries and always become number 1 trusted brand in Korea. It scoped hotels, resorts, real estates, restaurants, DJ label, amusement parks, duty free market, shopping malls, electronics devices, smartphones, and oil mining. Yes, money for him is nothing. He is known as a no face prince or prince Elsa (not princess tho), it is because he’s rumoured to be a very cold type of person. The opposite of Kwon, never saw his news for years, well he is pretty much a very close type. The only picture of him that known by public was when he was only 6 years old, people assume that he’s growing ugly so that he didn’t want to show his face to the public, even though it is all proved wrong since for the first time the no face prince finally showing his face to announces his married. Guess what? He had a fan club now for his undeniable handsomness and his undisputable cuteness for just a mere 30 minute press conference, HA!. People just don’t get why he is hiding that gem for this long and give it to the Casanova. He is just too pure for Kwon, well Kwon reputation always been a bad boy so peoples started to developing a protecting feeling toward seungri.

To summarize it, this marriage is IMPOSSIBLE!. Their personality and image just to different and just how much more money they want to make. I do think that their fortune could buy the entire Korea. But they are cute together tho.

“what are you watching cathlin?”

“advisor Kang! Good morning, good morning. It’s nothing just infotainment haha, today’s just so perfect, I’m so excited. Come, come sit down here. Mr.Lee is ready, Mr.Kwon is ready, everything is ready. Kyaaa I’m so excited!!”

“Cathlin I think you need to calm down, the one who will get married is not you”

“I know right, I’m just too excited advisor Kang. Ah! But you coming here is not because you want to meet me right? Alright, alright.  Mr. Lee is in the right room and mr. Kwon is preparing in the meeting room.”

“thank you cathlin, I appreciate it”

“yeah yeah just go go”

 

 

“Mr. Kwon?”

“ advisor Kang? Is that you?”

“yes, it is me, can I come in?”

“Sure”

“good morning mr. Kwon, are you ready for the wedding?”

“good morning, yeah pretty much” but it is very obvious that jiyong is very nervous, daesung just smile at that and sitting down beside jiyong, he pull a small luxurious looking box from his pocket and give it to jiyong, jiyong just receive it confusedly,

“your wedding ring, you can’t forget about it right”

“right, you are right. How can I forget about it fiuuh. How is it daesung? How am I? is there anything I need to fix? Is it good already?.” Jiyong pocketed the ring and looking to the mirror to make sure his appearance for a hundred times.

“you are perfect mr.Kwon” , “really?” , “ of course mr. Kwon” daesung noticing how tense the groom is just smiling warmly.

“mr.kwon there is something I need to tell you” suddenly the atmosphere turn into serious, jiyong who just busily fixing his fixed tuxedo stop his activity and turn to daesung,

“what is it? Is something happened?” jiyong turn too much more tense than before, but daesung just reciprocate it with a warm smile on his face.

“ no, mr. kwon. This is not something you need to worried about.” Jiyong sigh deeply as he was actually getting ready for any bad news that daesung usually always bring. But judging by the advisor expression he think there is indeed nothing to worry about.

“ok, what is it?”

“it wasn’t very important and we only had 30 minutes left before the wedding so I will try to make it quick. Ehmmm I just want you to take care of mr.Lee well. Ehhmmm here’s the thing, the first time I met mr.Lee was when I was just 13 years old. That day for the first time my dad brought me along to mansion Lee. At that time I still remember how small, fragile, and lonely this boy. He never spoken to me though nor play with me. but I always want a younger brother so I got excited when I met someone younger than me, and his condition made me want to protect him. I know that technically you already being married to him but because of the wedding ceremony it just feels so real. I had knew him for 9 years even though I bet he didn’t even knew me. he don’t have parents so when madam Lee need to work he only by himself, he don’t really like the maid in the house also. I was there though. My dad told me to be friend with him. I’ve tried it but I guess it didn’t work out. So I always watch him from a far, do anything that he is need. Because that’s the only that could makes me feel relieves, so that I could be a used for my dad. That’s what I thought, but I realize it that I grew fond of him. Everything that I did for him it wasn’t because of my dad request, I did it for myself.  In my eyes he is just a kid trapped in that body. My dad told me about his parents accidents, and it makes me realize that the boy never leaving that memory. It feels like he is living for that day. He is just 13 years old when the doctors brought him back to life several time and tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter