Chapter. 5

Which Brother? [TEN X LISA X BAMBAM]

Soon enough, the plane lands and everyone starts to make their way out. Still tired, Lisa walks slowly and her eyes slowly start to close. Uh-oh. Quickly, she steadies herself by leaning on an empty plane seat. Everyone else is walking out the door and into Thailand's amazing heat.

"You okay?" Ten asks, worried.

Lisa nods and continues to walk down the aisle. Bambam peaks over, lagging behind them, to see if Lisa was okay. He sighs and drags his bag along. As soon as Lisa steps out of the plane, the heat wakes her up. It's so hot!! She'd been living in Korea for so long that she'd forgotten how hot her home was! She takes a deep breath and walks into the airport. Not far behind, Ten waits for BamBam and they both run to catch up with Lisa.

"Damn," Ten says. "You're too quick."

Lisa laughs and checks her phone. There's a text from her mom: "Lalisa, honey. You can come stay with me and papa at home or you can go with Ten to stay with his parents! BamBam's family are too busy to look after you so they said that they couldn't take care of you this time. Hope you've had a safe trip! Xx"

Lisa smiled and texts her mom that she'll stay with her. It'll be awkward if she chose to stay at Ten's. BamBam would surely be jealous, and it'd all become weird for the three of them. She'll get to see them every day anyway~ Also, she would see her parents more often too! Yay~!!

Ten, Lisa and BamBam all grab their bags from the pickup centre and head over to the exit. A man waits with a sign: "Ten, Lisa, BamBam".

"Hey! That's my uncle!"

BamBam runs up to the man and gives him a hug. When they stand next to each other, they actually look pretty similar.

Finally, they can go home and meet their parents!