Chapter. 04

Which Brother? [TEN X LISA X BAMBAM]

After a long 30 minutes of preparation, the plane finally takes off. Ten soon falls asleep and Lisa plays a game on her phone. With Ten snoring loudly, Lisa can't focus and snapchats BamBam through the plane's wifi.

L: You up?
B: Yeah, what you doing?
L: Playing games and listening to Ten oppa snore
B: haha that's fun
L: Yupp, always
B: You can come sit next to me
L: There's an empty seat?
B: Yeah... 2 empty seats. I'm lonely
L: Loll okay I'll come over. Just a sec

Quietly, Lisa steps over Ten's legs and sneaks up to BamBam's row. He greets her with a smile and pats the empty seat next to him. She flops down onto the chair and pulls a blanket over her long legs. She sighs and leans her head on BamBam's shoulder. He smiles to himself and leans his head on hers. WIthout saying anything, they both fall asleep.

About an hour later, they are woken up by somebody that had jumped on BamBam's lap. He opens his eyes quickly to see that Ten had woken up, and was looking for someone to play with. Startled, Lisa lifts her head off of BamBam's shoulder and groans.

"Really?!" she complains. "You're so immature"

"That's my specialty," Ten shrugs.

BamBam shoves him off and tried to go back to sleep; this time, leaning on the side of the chair. Ten wakes him back up and suggests that they play a game on his phone. Lisa sighs and texts Jennie.

L: Jennie unnie~~
J: Lisa! How's the trip? Have you landed yet?
L: Nope... Still on the plane
J: Must be tiring... How are the boys?
L: Annoying, obviously
J: Haha what're they doing?
L: Playing games on Ten oppa's phone. I fell asleep on BamBam's shoulder but Ten oppa woke us up :(
J: Ahh~~ Are you and BamBam like... dating or something?
L: Unnie no!! Ew!
J: Pff c'mon Lalisa~ We all know you like him... At least a little!
L: No!!
J: Hm, okay then.
L: ...
J: I gotta go back to practice, have a safe trip! Love you xx
L: Okay unnie~ Byee love you too xox Say 'Hi' to Dalgom and all the other members!
J: Will do~ Bye! <3

Lisa smiles as she turns off her phone. Hm.. Does she have feelings for BamBam? It'd be a lie if she said that she didn't feel anything when BamBam hugged her, or when they went to an amusement park together. But dating isn't allowed at YG Ent, so it wouldn't work anyway. Yang-sajangnim knows that Lisa, BamBam and Ten have been best friends since before their trainee-days. That's why he lets Lisa go out with them and go on holidays together. If Lisa admits that she has feelings for BamBam, they'd probably be never allowed to see each other again!

Lisa didn't want to separate from BamBam. Or Ten.