Chapter. 03

Which Brother? [TEN X LISA X BAMBAM]

"I'm sorry," the woman says. "You've got too many bags and it goes over the weight limit."

Ten, BamBam and Lisa exchange a worried look. Lisa has 3 bags, Ten has 2 and BamBam has 5. The limit for the number of bags is 6 for all of them put together. Lisa willingly takes out one of her bags – filled with korean food and a small amount of clothes. The other 2 bags are also filled with clothes, shoes and makeup so she doesn't really have much to lose.

"BamBam, take away 2 of your bags." Ten says.

BamBam shakes his head, being stubborn.

"You have to," Ten says. "Then all of us will have 2 bags each to take."

BamBam still refuses to take away 3 of his bags. Ten starts to get frustrated by his brother's stubbornness. Lisa sighs looks at Ten.

"What do we do?" She asks.

Ten shrugs and turns to BamBam, waiting for him to remove 3 of his bags from the trolley.

In the end, the flight attendant says that they can take the remaining bags, but gives BamBam a dirty look as he moves down the isle.

All of them are their happy selves again and go to get some food. BamBam feels bad for how he acted earlier, so he pays for the food. Ten wolfs down his food in a short amount of time. Lisa, being careful of her lipstick, takes her time. BamBam's too hungry to care about how he looked anymore. He chucks it all in his mouth and swallows everything whole. Ten laughs and messes around while Lisa finished eating.

Once they finish, they head to the gate.

"Where are you sitting?" BamBam asks Lisa.

"Uhh, B2" she replies.

"I'm B3," says Ten, while playing a game on his phone.

BamBam looks at his plane ticket. His seat is D4. Two rows behind Ten and Lisa. How did his brother always end up with Lisa? Both of them don't have any feelings for her, but BamBam thought that him and Lisa were closer than Lisa and Ten. The flight is only 3 hours long. Hopefully, both of them just sleep through it. For some reason, BamBam hopes that Lisa and Ten don't become like... Best friends.