I Hope

Hidden Princess

Part 2

"Come on quickly oppa, appa already waiting in the car," shouted the front door qian Kamat kyu hyun, brother.

"Yes yes my dear brother, why do we have to leave so early sich?" Kyu hyun annoyed at having to get up early.

"Because I had to stop at my friend's house to retrieve something. Mother's brother because the car used, so we take dad's car "qian explained at length to his brother who runs behind qian imitate smb. 'S movements.

two sisters immediately got into a car where their father was waiting. Qian was sitting in the backseat with their father, while kyu hyun sits in front beside the driver. The car immediately sped kenjang down the streets of Seoul.

"Appa, when the mother returned to seoul? I already miss her "Tanya qian, hugging her father spoiled.

 

"Appa's mother the day after tomorrow you think back to seoul. Did not go to busan mother last night, did you miss your mother? "Said the father in astonishment.

"Of course, I can not get away from mom, dad, and brother of this stupid" qian said, glancing toward kyu hyun.

"Yak,,, stupid you said, pretty basic you're brother is not polite to his brother" kyu hyun returned.

Qian and father laughed at his words kyu hyun is slightly irregular.

Mr.Cho clutching daughter whom he loved, but terbesit dibenaknya that his daughter was the one that will go from their family. Someday, it will find a beautiful daughter who her real family. For now Mr. Cho is still keeping everyone qian real.

During this qian qian Song Cho introduced as a second son Min Ho Cho family. No one knows the big secret is in addition to husband and wife Min-Ho Cho, Tae Young Song Crown Prince and Princess Yu Jin and a lady who accompanied the princess at the time. meetings kept secret for 20 years. For 20 years this has never once did the crown prince and princess Song Tae Young visited their daughter. Because of the state not to be returned safely to qian identity. When 3-year-old qian, Jin Yu's daughter visited him often in the Cho family home, but it was wafted by some of the court who suspects something. Nearly qian identity known to the party palace. That's why the crown prince decided not to meet his daughter again before the time seems right.

 

visit  http://roseofsharon22.wordpress.com/tag/hidden-princess/ to read complete...,