Eclipse

Hidden Princess

part 1

February 1987

That night amid a long journey from the city of seoul, korea a royal princess felt a tremendous pain. Song Yu Jin's daughter and her husband Prince Song Tae Young, the boy aged 2 years and an aide drove a car to the nearest hospital. Crown vacation plans with his wife turned into panic when Yu jin's daughter felt her stomach in pain.

Yu jin's daughter was pregnant with second child, but the old content into the new daughter 8 months so there is no preparation for childbirth. It is difficult to ask for help to people because not too many communication tools exist. Son Tae Young crowns are panicking see the state of his wife who is fighting for his life. After traveling almost two hours, yet seems also the nearest hospital. at that time was not yet sophisticated communications tools and more. The new phone is in the homes of the rich. whereas currently they are in a village outside the city seoul.

State of Yu Jin's daughter getting weaker. Eventually Crown Prince decided to stop at the village around it. The crown prince brought his wife to one of the houses in the village. The atmosphere of the village looked still crowded despite showing almost midnight hour.

visit  http://roseofsharon22.wordpress.com/tag/hidden-princess/ to read complete...,

 

I hope you will visit that blog.., thanks...^^