Chapter 2

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung wondering around city. He know that the time is almost midnight and probably make his hyungs and friends worry and Jin will get angry, well since he still grounded by the elder. Eyes and cheeks still red and puffy after crying. After a few hours walking, he decided want to go home. But stopped at playground near his house.

He then sat on the bench at the playground. Taehyung thought he should lie that he gonna spend a night at Sungjae's since it already late but he actually dont want to go home any soon, so he took out his phone from the pocket. He just about want to message Namjoon (bc sent message to Jin is way too risky). He then heard someone called his name behind him.

Sad Taehyung will never change. Taehyung being Taehyung. Surprised, of course. His eyes widen, he gasps and stopped typing what he want to say to Namjoon. Taehyung start thinking maybe ghost or something who called him because its almost past midnight. The voice calling him is nearing and he didnt dare to ran away or ignore it and just shut his eyes praying to God to save him even he felt like the voice seems like familiar but still hanging his head down looking at the grass on the playground. "Ohh God please save me from those scary creature, i just wanna be alone here." He mumbled.

Soft voice called him again and now the unknown creature's hand tap him on his shoulder. "Tae? Hey Tae? What's wrong? Tae??"

"Go away you ugly creature, leave me alone please. My heart already broken, it's not funny play with heartbroken people like me." He mumbled but still can be heard by the owner of the hand who still tapping his shoulder. 

"Ugly creature??!! Yah Kim Taehyung you ungrateful kid, now you are grounded for another 1 week!" Said Jin while hard sofly hit Taehyung's head.

Once he register the voice, he opened his eyes want to look at the said voice but got hit on his head instead. "Ahh ouchh ouchh. Hyung stop it. It hurt!!" He scream. Jin stopped, sigh while shaking his head the younger. Taehyung pout and he rubbing at the part where he get hit.

"It's hurt hyung. How could you." Still pouting and avoid looking at Jin because he dont want his hyung worry about him.

Jin pinch his left cheek. "That's what you get calling the most handsome guy in the univers an ugly creature. Am i ghost or something?" Rolled his eyes to the younger. 

"Then dont called my name like that when im alone and dark plus no one here! Of course i thought you are ghost who wanna play with me" He argued. Crossing his arms and pout more. 

"Im called you 'Tae'. By your nickname! Ghost called their victim by full name not a nickname. So be realistic Kim Taehyung."

"Whatever" Taehyung said but more like he whispering. Eyes still avoid Jin's.

Jin smile at his dongsaeng. Hand on Taehyung's hair, caressing it make the younger lean on the touch. He need this. Taehyung make a soft sigh and close his eyes liking the way Jin caress his hair. 

For Jin, even though Taehyung and Jimin are the troublemake in their house, the stubborn among his other dongsaeng but Jin love them the most. Not that he dont love the others but these two VMin always make him smile but mostly make him angry, of course. But he can denied it if VMin at home, the house will bright and the evironment in house more happy. 

Jimin and Taehyung are always be a moodmaker and the most who cause the trouble, that's always make their hyungs angry, well mostly worried if anything that will happen to the duo. Grounded or clean the house for a week is enough to make them stop or maybe begging to hyung to drop the punisment. But do it again anyway. /Jin sigh/

The face that pouted now turn to sad. "Are you okay Taebaby?" Jin still caress his hair. He know Taehyung really like it when his hyung call him that. 'It makes me looks more younger than Kookie' He grinned at his hyungs. Jin smile at the thought. 

Taehyung shakes his head as the answer for the question. The tears already pooling at the corner of his eyes, waiting to fall. "I hate myself" He sigh, the single tear fall, he quickly rubbed it. Still dont have the urge to facing Jin.

"You want to talk about it?" Pulling him closer, since it so cold outside and dont want the younger get sick. Taehyung easily get sick because of cold.

He shakes his head. "No." Then he hugging his knees on his chest and hide his face. Cant hold it anymore, he cried. 

*Flashback*

Jin not suprised when he saw the red and puffy eyes on his face earlier because of too much crying because he know the reasons why the younger still not back home and even lied to Jimin about Sungjae.

Jin being the strict hyung he is, of course he asked Jimin why Taehyung not following him back home. Jimin just told Jin that Taehyung with Sungjae finishing their task.

He believed.

But not until Jimin went out from Jin and Yoongi share room, holding hands and Jimin shyly smiling at others who staring at them while Yoongi being Yoongi, make his expressionless face to others.

"I want to announce something" Jimin, after he settle himself sit beside Yoongi on two-seater couch. Facing the others who make confuse face waiting him to cont his words.

"And what is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Me and Yoongi hyung are dating!" After said that, Jimin hide his face on the crook of Yoongi's neck, smiling shyly. 

The others, sure are surprise especially Jin and Namjoon. 

"Prove it." Said Hoseok.

"How?" Jimin asked, mumbled on the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

"Kiss. On lips." Hoseok smirk.

They are all still stick their eyes on the couple. Waiting for Jimin or Yoongi make a move to kiss. Then, Jimin look at Yoongi, Yoongi cupped the younger face, leaned closer and give a soft peck on his lips and pulled not liking those eyes that staring at them. 

But jimin leaned back and give him chaste kiss on his lips. 

Heard the gasps, he then stop kissing and look at them shyly. But not aware that one of them is not happy and sad but dont want to show it and fake his smiling instead. 

"Prove enough?" Yoongi asked, rolled his eyes, annoyed. The other nodded, speechless at the scene they just saw. 

They're shocked, not because it weird since Jin and Namjoon are dating too, but they are all know Yoongi is so hard to read and stubborn, no one know what's in his heart or when he is happy. But Yoongi always care about his friends. But still, Jimin brave enough to get Yoongi being his boyfriend. 

"We- well yeah. But.." Hoseok who still shocked, smirked at the couple. "Jimin, if you dare, bite Yoongi hyung's neck." The new couple's eyes and mouth become wide. Shocked at Hoseok's words or we call it demand. Jimin about to speak but stopped when Jin smacked Hoseok's head and nags, "Are trying to make live here! ert. We have kid here, remember that" Jin said while pulling Hoseok's ears make he scream painfully because please dont mess with Jin. 

"Ahh ouchh okay okay so- sorry hyung. Dont abuse my ear hyung! It expensive!!" Plead Hoseok and Jin immediately released it.

"Then dont say something like that!" Pinched Hoseok's left arm. 

"Aishhh hyung im not a kid anymore." Jungkook whined. "You are still kid for me no matter how big you are, Kookie." Jin ruffles the pouting boy. The turn to focus at the YoonMin couple. 

"Did Taehyung know about this?" Namjoon asked the couple.

Jimin nodded. "He the first one know about this. Well, should let him know first. I wanna know he like it or not." Jimin grinned.

"So what he told you?? He like it?" Jin asked.

Smilling while nodding "Yeah of course he is happy and support me and we even make promise that i will never neglec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter