Chapter 3 - Sick _Part 1

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came. The weather outside was chilly since it was raining last night not long after they are all fall asleep. Jin the last one who going to bed. Well, that's make the people in this house wont wake up despite the clock already hit 7 am. Not that late but they need to have breakfast at cafe because for Jin, it already late to make the breakfast for the kids. 

The person woke up first is Hoseok. Rubbing his eyes and look around to see the bed beside him. Jimin still sleeping but he found that the bed between him and Jimin was empty, he started to panic, he know Taehyung very well, that kid will not wake up until someone will waking him up. Unless, he need to pee or he went to someone's bed. Hoseok thought that and went to toilet first, its empty and seems like the toilet is almost dry meaning that no one went to toilet last night after they all fall asleep.

Hoseok was about to make his way to Jin's room, know that the younger's second bed is on Jin's bed. Hoseok then saw Jin just about to closed the door room. Hoseok called. "Jin hyung!" He then walked to Jin who still froze and sleepy. Startled with the sudden voice called him. 

"Omg Hoseok! Where is your good morning to me! Dont do that again, im just woke up. And im still sleepy~~~ " Whined Jin and put his head on Hoseok shoulder. "Hehehe, sorry hyung i didnt mean it. But Taetae's gone. Is he with you? He even back home late last night. Hyung? " Hoseok asked him. 

Jin shakes his head. "Then you know where is he sleep? And why he late yesterday? I thought he was grounded and cant back home that late. Is he okay?"

Jin sigh and lifted his head to look at Hoseok. "He sleeping at Namjoon's last night. Dont worry. He late because Sungjae cant sent him back home yesterday. And his phone died so he cant call me to pick him. So he walked to home." Jin lied, he had too and make a mental note that he should appologize to Sungjae for using his name. 

Hoseok nodded as he believe what his hyung just said. "That Sungjae kid, i need to talk with him. At least text you is okay!"

"No no, i talked to him yesterday. He said sorry and he didnt know that Tae's phone already off. Just dont disturb him, he appologize enough yesterday. Okay?" Another lie and Jin sigh in relieve when Hoseok nods and mumbled 'okay'. 

"Now come on, help me waking up them or we'll late"

"Yoongi hyung? Is he wake up yet?"

"Jackson called. He said he took Yoongi's morning shift. So yeah, still sleeping. And ill just gave him note." Hoseok nodded and they both went to Namjoon and Jungkook's room. 

When they enter the said room, they smile. Well, Jungkook almost near at the edge of his bed. Move a little and he'll fall. While Namjoon, its kinda cute like he is cuddle with his own son. They found that cute since Taehyung snuggle to Namjoon, want the warm. And Namjoon hug him closer. 

"Taetae so cute sleeping like that with your boyfriend. You not jealous?"

Jin nodded and chuckled. "Idk, but no, im not jealous. He is cold maybe. And he dont care that Namjoon and us all have a boyfriend or girlfriend. As long as he got the warm. Well, that kid is stubborn afterall." He shruged. He cant feel the jealous, maybe because he used with the younger behaviour who adore skinship. 

Hoseok sigh. "He cant be like that. If you and Namjoon, well i think its fine. But the last time when i checked, he hugging that little bambam real hard and wont let go of it. His boyfriend, Yugyeom is infront of them and i know Yugyeom face expression is not easy as in he is freaking jealous. And Jimin too. That kid shouldnt being hot and flirty with other. Ahh you should at least talk to the twin." 

"They wont listen to me but you. I nags but you idk how but mostly they'll listen to you." Jin said. He sighed, know that the twin are carefree, with different act. One being cute and another one being y. Now Jimin already dating Yoongi, he hope that he'll change. 

Jin waking up Jungkook and Hoseok will waking up Namjoon. Jungkook is a heavy sleeper the only person can wake him up only Jin or Yoongi. They have their own method that make the maknae wake from his sleep. Namjoon is easy but sometimes will be so hard when he himself wont wake up because of lazy.

"Kookie? Wake up. You have school right. And you have morning class today. Wake up or you'll be late." Jungkook dont even move, with that Jin place his fingers on Jungkook clothed  and squeezing it. The younger woke up immediately due a pain on his chest. He rubbed his pain chest. "Hyunggg~~ It's hurt. Dont do that." Jungkook pouts and rubbing his eyes with other hand, Jin chuckled and ruffles hia bed hair "That's what you get when you wont waking up. Now get up and can you wak--". His talked got interrupted.

"Hyung! Taetae!! He-- he is.." Hoseok called Jin with panic voice. The elder and the younger walked to the right side bed.

"Hoseok why?" Jin become worry.

"Taetae. He is burning. I think he have fever. You said that he walking to home right. Omg this kid, he knew that he easily got cold yet he still walk intead of grab taxi or something." Hoseok said and Jin widen his eyes, he look at Namjoon want to get up but Taehyung whine and said "Cold" then snuggle more to Namjoon. Jin then put his hand touch Taehyung's forehead and neck. Jin thought that, he indeed sick.

Namjoon woke up by loud voice from Hoseok called his boyfriend. He want to get angry but once he heard Hoseok said Taehyung is burning up, He open his eyes and yes he feel the burning on his skin as the younger is hugging him right now and wont let go. He tried to get off the bed so Jin have space to take a look at the younger but Taehyung wont let him go. He hug him back and caress his hair while Jin feel the burning skin using his palm.

"Hyung, is Taetae hyung will okay?" Jungkook sat on the edge of Namjoon's bed, caress his sick hyung's cheek. "Dont worry, he'll be fine. Now Kookie, can you help me wake up Jimin. And then go to shower okay. Get ready. I need to take care of Taehyung right now." Jungkook nodded and went to the other room to wake the said male. 

Namjoon still on the bed, hugging Taehyung. "Hyung, its cold." Taehyung snuggle more to Namjoon. "Shushh its okay, im here. Go back to sleep. You are sick." Taehyung listen to him and Namjoon pulled the blanket to make Taehyung less cold and warm. 

"Hoseok can you help me at the kitchen, i need to make porridge to Taehyung. Come on. And Namjoon--"

"I know hyung, i know. Just go make some food to Taehyung. You cant be late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter