Chapter 3 - Sick_Part 2

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Hyung! Where you go? Hyung?! Noo!! Hyung!! Dont hide, give me back my plushie!!" 

 

His thought stop, and the tray that Yoongi still hold almost fall when heard the screaming Taehyung, eyes still close. He put the tray back to the previous place, at the nightstand and shakes the younger to stop him from screaming. "Tae. Taetae. Hey, hyung is here. Stop screaming. Kim Taehyung? What plushie??" 

Taehyung whimper a little like a fake one but stopped and back to sleep! Yoongi still shock at it. He was panic, afraid that the younger have a bad dream or something. He still froze looking at the sleeping boy, that have a smal grin on his face before nuzzled his face back to whatever near him and it was Yoongi's legs. Taehyung thought that he is hugging bolster. Hide his face on in and sleep soundly.

Yoongi however rubbed his face with his palm and smirk while shakes his head. "Oh God!" He mumbled. Then he look at Taehyung back. "What the hell? Are you kidding Kim Taehyung. Omg this little, i never met someone who sick can sleeping talking, and it's about plushie!! You are the first Tae. Oh God, please spare me." He stay quiet for a few mins then he put his palm on Taehyung's forehead. "Still burning." Yoongi sighed and he thought he should wakes Taehyung to eat something so that he can take his medicine.

"Tae, wake up, cutie. Taehyung?" Yoongi called him as his groaned when his sleeping was interrupted. "Tae, sweetie. Please wake up and eat first, so that you feel better." He pat Taehyung's face. Taehyung opened his eyes. Looking at his surrounding, weird how he sleep at the elder's room instead of Namjoon and Jungkook's room. His thought gone when someone called him. And he realize that he is hugging someone's legs. 

"Hey, Taetae. Good morning. Wake up. You need to eat. Or it will be worst. We dont want that, do we?" That voice. The voice that Taehyung really like to hear it but not today. He even dont want the owner of the voice being near him today. He release the hug from Yoongi's legs and slowly sat on the bed. Yoongi help him. The dizziness cant help either. Taehyung hiss as he felt the diziness at his head and rubs his temple to ease the dizzy. 

"You okay, Tae?"

"What time now hyung? Ahh my head. It's really hurt" Taehyung said and shut his eyes thighly to make his headache gone a little. Yoongi caress his hair then massage his head sofly and hug his side with other hand. "You okay? Im sorry. I had to wake you up. You need to eat you porridge and eat you med, okay? This time listen to hyung."

Taehyung nodded as Yoongi release the hugs and take the tray. "Here, Jin hyung make this. Let me feed you okay." Taehyung not saying anything so Yoongi take as a yes from the younger. Yoongi gave him the water first then start to feed Taehyung. Lucky to him, Taehyung listen to him.

 

The bowl finally empty but not that easy because Taehyung whined said that he dont want eat anymore but obey once Yoongi said he will report it to Jin hyung. He know even the younger always play around and make Jin angry, but they will still scared with Jin's firmness.

"Good boy. Now we eat medicine okay?" Yoongi, as he give the glass of water and take bowl to kitchen and back with meds and give it to Taehyung. Namjoon's cousin is a doctor, Namjoon will told his cousin to give him more medicines for in case if someone have fever, flu or maybe cought and headache. Which is why they sometime wont go to doctor, but if it worst, Namjoon will call his cousin or go to his cousin's clinic.

The medicine still on Taehyung's palm. "I hate medicine. Can i not eat it?" He asked while look at his palm.

"Tae, you are having a fever. You still burning." Yoongi then put his palm on Taehyung's forehead. "See, you are burning. You need to eat it or the fever will not cold down."

"But hyung--"

"Tae, baby please" Yoongi tried to coax him.

Like a magic, the meds already enter the younger mouth. Taehyung smile a little at the word 'baby' Yoongi just called him while drinking the water. To not looking obvious. Yoongi ruffled his hair while saying "Thats my boy."

"O-okay hyung."

"Tae.. You need to shower. You'll be fresh. Okay?"

Taehyung shakes his head and hissed as he felt the dizziness. "Tae, please? Take shower in this room. We have hot water here. Okay?"

Taehyung sighed, he know if he argue with yoongi is useless, so he nodded. "Fine. But promise me to treat me a lot of ice creams." 

Yoongi smile. "Well okay. After you are all fine and fully recover from fever. Now lets go to the bathroom. And ill bring your fresh cloth for you. Okay?" Yoongi went to the bathroom to turn on the heater for Taehyung.

"Yeah." He mumbled and try to get up from the bed. But he cant, and sat back on the bed while pinch his head. "Urgghh"

"Tae? Why?" Asked Yoongi when he exited the bedroom. 

"Idk, i cant stand up. Dizzy." Taehyung shut his eyes.

Yoongi walked to him and lift him bridal style. Taehyung shock as he gasps, eyes open and look at Yoongi who looking at him while smile. Taehyung blushing, he thank to God his face already red because of the fever or Yoongi will for blushing.

Taehyung then look at Yoongi's clothed chest, avoid looking at Yoongi's eyes. "Hy-hyung you dont have to car-carry me like this. Im not kid." Yoongi chuckled and shakes his head, walked to bathroom. 

"You can shower by yourself right? Or you want me to help?" Yoongi asked him and smirk. Then he put the younger down. "N-no it's okay. I can help myself. Can I have towel?" He wait for Yoongi to exited the toilet but his hyung just stay there and stare at Taehyung.

Still smirking.

"Aww Taetae, why Jin hyung can but i cant? I dont want you become worst. You still dizzy. Right?" Yoongi decide to tease the younger more but deep in his heart, he dont want stay away from Taehyung. He somehow is worry. 

"Hyung please.." Taehyung, as he pinch his head again starting feel the dizziness. Weird because it was gone when Yoongi lift him but now it come again. He shy when Yoongi lift him but like it and pray that this will longed forever but he know he cant do that. He sighed. 'Tae, stop dreaming. He is Jimin's, your bestfriend' Taehyung thought.

Yoongi then hugs the younger, "You still dizzy, Tae?" Taehyung nod and nuzzled his face on Yoongi's crook of neck. "Go shower first but dont wet your hair and dont lock the door, okay?" Yoongi then release the hug but his action before that make the younger more red. Yoongi kiss his head which is very rare, and exited the room with smiling and mumbled "Cute". Taehyung felt the lips on his head, he want to call Yoongi but he already out.

**

Taehyung opened the bathroom door, and lean on the frame door as he close his eyes. Unable to walk to bed. And he did not notice Yoongi already infront of the door.

Yoongi carry him again to bed. Taehyung still close his eyes and leaned on Yoongi's chest. "Hyung, im sorry."

"Why?" Yoongi look at the younger who still close his eyes.

"It's your off day but you have to take care of me. Im so sorry. Yo-you are not mad at me right? Because im disturb you off day, i know you like to sleep." Taehyung look at Yoongi who only look at him before lay him down on Jin's bed.

Yoongi tuck him, and sat on bed lean on the headboard beside Taehyung, still n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter