Chapter 4

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Ignore the spelling and grammar mistake. It's not edited.

My maybe next week turn out MONTHS. And i am so so sorry about not update this book. So here the continue for previous chapter😉

*Flashback* /The one that i promised from previous chapter. How Yoongi and Jimin become boyfriends./

"Hye hyung. What are you doing. Urmm, do you busy right now?" Jimin, who just entered YoonJin's room and closed the door and walked toward Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi, who still laying on the bed playing with his phone tilted his head. "Ohh Jimin? No. I'm not busy. Not for now but maybe until Jin hyung call me later. Because you know, go with him buy the groceries." 

They both laugh, know that if someone not listen to Jin, will get nags and that the last thing they want to hear.

"Then you need to go then." 

"Need? No, correction. I 'must' go if he call me, Jimin." Jimin just laugh but Yoongi sighed. No matter how pushy his hyung are but they all know Jin do that because he loves them.

"Ohh Jimin. Do you need anything because you asked me am i busy?" Yoongi asked because he knows Jimim rarely asked those if it's not important.

"Ohh ahhh hahaaa. Urmmm, i think i can tell you later. Just get rest okay?" Jimin about to stand but Yoongi stopped him and he knew something bother him because the younger act nervous and not even look him when he talk and playing with his hands.

"What is it, Jimin? You can trust me, you know that right?"

"I dont know but this is about my feeling." Jimin look down and nervous.

"Jimin, look at me. I cant help if you still not talk." This make Yoongi sit beside him and caressing his head. To Yoongi, Jimin is a good and cute kid. Always listening to his hyung except when he with Taehyung. The kid will follow what he's best friend do. Which is why the hyungs always sighed when both boy run away from punishment or do aegyo. 

Jimin lifted his head to face Yoongi and sighed. "I cant hyung. You'll hate me" and he rubs his face.

"Jimin i dont understand. What is it?"

Jimin sighed and he dont know what make him that brave but Jimin know, he need to do now whether Yoongi like it or not, he can accept it if Yoongi will punch him later but he need to let out his feeling inside and he did.

Jimin leaned closer and he cupped Yoongi's face. "I'm sorry hyung." And his locked his lips against Yoongi's. Just soft peck and pulled away. Yoongi eyes widen and still look at the younger as Jimin about to go out from this room but Yoongi faster he catches the younger's forearm, stopped him again from going away before explain why was he did that.

"Jimin. Wh-why? The ki-kiss?" Yoongi stuttering because he was shocked, not expected the kiss that day, and on top of that the one who kissed him is the boy he really adore and love as a dongsaeng.

Yoongi grasp still tight and Jimin know he cant go anywhere because Yoongi will hunt him until he give an explanation. "I- i love you. I dont know how, but the feeling start to grow and i hate that happen. Hyung, I'm sorry i did that. It just i dont know how to say it, i afraid of rejection from you. I dont know why i kissed you just now, know that you will kill me later. I'm sorry."

Jimin felt like want to crying. He dont his hyung hate him because this stupid thing but this is Yoongi we are talking about. That guy is so hard to predict, no one can understands him except Jin. Because Jin is his best friend. Whatever problems he had, Jin the person he will talk to, comfort him. 

The tears already pooling at his corner of his eyes. "Please dont hate me. I know this will probably awkward between us, but please dont avoid me. Just forget about today okay, we can act likes this never happen. Please Yoongi hyung?" Jimin plead.

Jimin expected that Yoongi will yell or maybe get angry to him but didnt expect that Yoongi let out a soft chuckle and ruffles Jimin's hair as he says "Hey dont cry. I'm not going to hurt you." 

Jimin was like dumbfounded, shocked at Yoongi sudden behavior because it is weird, he not even angry at him?! "You not mad at me, hyung?" Jimin asked, curious.

Yoongi shakes his head and chuckled, "Why? You want to hear i cursing at you or maybe yell at you? You like that happen, Jimin?" His arms crossed over his chest, playfully staring at Jimin.

"No no no. It just weird. I just kissed you and even confessed at you. At least you maybe a bit angry about it." He looked at his feet and play with his hand. It kind of Jimin's habit whenever he nervous.

"No Jimin. I'm not. Dont worry about that. So back to before. Do you really love me, Park Jimin?" Yoongi, as he puts his index finger below Jimin's chin, lifted the younger to face him. "Look at me." Since Jimin avoid looking at Yoongi.

Jimin cheek turn red rose, blushing to look at Yoongi after the kiss and confession. He nodded. "Are you not going to ask me something after you said you love me?" 

"Huhh?" Jimin, mouth hanging open confuse with the elder's question. Of course he know what is it but he still afraid maybe Yoongi will reject him.

"Jimin, i'm waiting..."

Jimin rubbed his back neck, "uhhh, be my boyfriend?" 

Yoongi had a small smile on his face. "Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You know that i love you as my brother right?"

Yoongi can see Jimin pout a little before nodded to him.

"Hey dont do that face. Smile okay dont ruin this. Look at me Jimin." And he did. "Do you really wanna me be your boyfriend?"

He nodded. "Yeah. 100% sure." Right after Jimin answer him, Yoongi spread his arms make Jimin tilted his head, confuse.

Yoongi breathy laugh. "Come here you dummy, give your boyfriend a hug." And it hit him. Jimin jumped of joy before give Yoongi a tight hug. "Omg thank you hyung. Thank you!!"

Yoongi kiss the younger temple. "You are welcome, sweetheart. But Jimin." And that's when Jimin released the hug and face his now boyfriend. "You need to make me love with you now. You understand that right. And i will slowly love you as my boyfriend instead of my sweet little brother here. You can do that?"

Jimin smile and give a quick peck on Yoongi's lips. He nodded, "I'll try and i will make you love me and only me."

Yoongi gave him kiss on forehead, "Come here." And he pull Jimin to his arms and hug him while nuzzled his nose to Jimin's hair whiles softly sighed. "That's the problem, I scared that i cant love you even if you try because my heart already have Taehyung. I am sorry Jimin if I use you to make me forget Taehyung. I love him a lot i dont know how not to love him. I'm sorry because you love me and i cant return the love. I always love you as my dongsaeng. It just you as my boyfriend can distracts me a little. I'm sorry i using you, Jimin. I am so sorry." Yoongi thought while Jimin still happily in his arms.

After a few minute or so, Yoongi pulled away and put smile on his face and say "Since we are now a boyfriends, should we let them know?"

Jimin shrugged, "it depend on you. Im good with everything you decide." He sweetly smile to Yoongi.

"Urmmm, we should. But not today. We'll tell them tomorrow, together. You good?" He softly pinched Jimin's nose makes the younger giggles.

"It's cool tho. But can i tell only Taehyung first at the school tomorrow? Because you know, he's my best friend, i think i should let him know first. I dont want make him feel like he is not important anymore just because i have a boyfriend now." 

"Tae-taehyung? Yeah sure. Tomorrow at school is better, right?" Yoongi surely nervous when Jimin said he want to tell Taehyung first because he knows J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter