Troublemaker

We Don't Talk Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! PARK JIMIN!! COME BACK HERE OR I'LL CUT YOU BOTH TO THE PIECES!! DONT DARE ME YOU BRAT!! YAH!!" Jin, as he run chasing those naughty boys that claim their friendship is the cutest bestfriend ever than Namjoon and Hoseok or Jin and Ken plus Sandeul. Which is why the others called them vmin the troublemaker 

"HAHAHAHA NO WE DONT WANT TO!! TRY CATCH US JINNIE HYUNG!!" Taehyung said while running away from his hyung and make face to Jin and stick out his tongue and laugh. Jimin then intertwine their hands together and quickly run to enter their room and lock it. Still laughing and they heard Jin is still calling them while banging their room door.  

"Come out now you little brat!! Do you think hiding in this room make you safe enough?!!" Jin still bang the door angrily but the vmin boys still laughing. That's make the other 5 people in their apartment cant stand them because they are very stubborn even the maknae, Jungkook is very easy and always listen to his hyungs that make his hyung relieve that Jungkook not always following vmin's behavior. 

Taehyung and Jimin still stand at the door, laughing and said "Nooo.. We dont want to. Why dont you come here? Hahahaha" Then Taehyung put his hand on the door knob afraid if Jin really enter their room using extra keys.

"Shut up!! Fine!! But remember ill not let you go when u come out from this room!! You are grounded for a week!" Jin shout at them and make him way to kitchen and cont what he stopped earlier because of the troublemaker. 

After they didnt heard Jin's voice, they smirk and shrug then both of them climb on Hoseok's bed. Cuddling, liking the warm of each other. They knew that their hyung really dont like if anyone sleep on their bed but Hoseok always let it go because he really love his two stubborn dongsaeng. They know even they are the troublemaker in this house, the one who with them, even safe them before getting hit from Jin or Namjoon and always be beside them is always Hoseok. Thats make their favourite hyung is Hoseok. 

Taehyung put his hand around Jimin's waist and his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin smile knowing that the younger really love doing skinship and caress his hair. "Jiminie, do you think Jin hyung will kill us? You know, we kinda almost burn his precious kitchen." Jimin chuckled "Minnie im serious!" Jimin laugh more and get hit on his chest, Taehyung pout.

"Okay okay, ill stop laughing just stop doing that face okay, you are not cute" Jimin chuckled again. "I hate you" Taehyung said as he tighten his hug. "Well, i love you too, Taetae. And dont worry okay, that hyung love us so much. He will fine later."

Taehyung sigh and nodded. Taehyung yawning "Im sleepy, lets sleep Minnie, Hoseok hyung will wake we up." Taehyung grinned with his boxy smile that everyone love it. "Good idea." After that, they both already fast asleep, still cuddling. 

**

They woke up when Hoseok shakes their body while nagging to the youngers while told them that dinner is ready. With sleepy face, they went to kitchen and sat with others.

"Finally you came out from your room, you little brat?"

"Hyung we are sorry, we promise will not use the kitchen without you permission. Okay? Okay?" Taehyung said as he and Jimin using their puppy eyes and pouting their mouth make them like lost kicked puppy. Jin rolled his eyes "Fine! But please dont do that again. What happened if im not at home. Not only kitchen will burn but you two too. You know that right?" VMin nodded their head and mumbled sorry still pouting their mouth. "I forgive you. You are lucky you both cute or i really cut you both to the pieces." Jin smile and widen his hand. The VMin stand up and hug their hyung "Thank you hyung. I love you so much" The youngers said and kiss Jin's cheeks. "I love you too. But you still grounded okay." Jin said, ruffled their hair. They are all laughing at VMin who rolled their to his hyungs and maknae while murmured 'whatever' and eat their dinner.

**

"Taetae!" Shout Jimin after he saw his bestfriend sit on the bench inside their campus. "Hey! I thought you have extra class?" Jimin sat beside his friend and shake his head. "Nahhh, it cancel." Jimin grinned.

"You waiting for Jin hyung?" Jimin said.

"Yeah, but he still not come here yet? I hate waiting." He sigh. Jimin then pinch his nose "Ouch, why?" While rubbing his nose. "Silly Taetae" Jimin laugh. "We both are grounded, remember? So bear with it. "Haaa!! I wish we are not grounded and we will at home right now." "Well, unfortunately we are so we have to follow hyung's order or he will nags to us and omg please it's a nightmare!" Jimin said while cupping his face with widen his mouth. Taehyung laugh, looking at his bestfriend's funny face. 

"Taetae?" Jimin called him with his serious tone.

"Yeah"

"I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter