The Plan

Fragments [Vkook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Even though Taehyung agreed to go, he was still beyond nervous. He didn’t know what to expect, how to act. He never engaged in group dates. He usually hung out with Hoseok and a couple friends, but now those days were over. 

He shoved his hands into the pockets of his oversized hoodie, deciding to wear something casual rather than dress up. His hoodie helped hide his lanky figure and he could also hide behind the hood if needed. 

He approached the bar that Jungkook asked to meet up at. He never really visited bars unless Hoseok wanted to, because he himself wasn’t a drinker. 

He spotted Jungkook and a few friends sitting at a table, Hoseok and Jimin sitting next to each other, Hoseok’s arm around Jimin. Taehyung forced a smile and approached the group.

“Ah, Taehyung!” Jungkook greeted warmly, gesturing to an empty seat next to an unfamiliar face. 

The group introduced themselves. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, and Min Yoongi, and 3 girls along with them that Taehyung paid no mind to. It was obvious that the girls were pining after Jungkook, given the heart eyes and flirty touches. Taehyung sat there, watching, when Yoongi turned to him.

“Hey, you don’t seem to want to be here,” he said quietly.
Taehyung shook his head. “Sorry, I’m just not used to these things,” he apologized.
Yoongi smiled. “Me neither, actually.”

It was nice to have someone to relate to. The pair talked for a while, ignoring the clamor around them. Still, Taehyung’s eyes often wandered to Jungkook. He wondered again why the boy had asked him to join them.

Then the alcohol came by. Everyone slowly began to drink themselves into a drunken stupor. Taehyung left his glass untouched. He had a plan, and he wanted to see how well it would work out.

Soon enough, Taehyung and Yoongi were the only ones sober enough to call taxis and drive their friends home. Hoseok was sober enough to get home with Jimin on his own, and Yoongi offered to take his own friends back. 

Taehyung smiled sweetly and offered to take Jungkook back. Yoongi didn’t question it, too tired to care.

Taehyung called a taxi as well and sped off with a drunken, half asleep Jungkook by his side.

He got home, half carried, half dragged the heavier male onto his bed, before he continued with his plan.

Taehyung felt his heart pound as he slowly lifted up Jungkook’s shirt, revealing his hardened torso. He took the shirt off first, then proceeded to take off Jungkook’s pants, hardly daring to breathe.

He sat there, contemplating whether he should take off Jungkook’s boxers as well. In truth, Taehyung was rather inexperienced with all this, as he’d never dated someone well enough to get in bed with them. In the end, he decided to keep the boxers on. It would save him a little more embarrassment at least. 

He then let Jungkook sleep on his bed while he took the couch in the makeshift living room. 

The next morning, Jungkook awoke, startled to find himself in a stranger’s bed. More importantly, he was undressed. Oh , he thought, glancing around. Had he ended up sleeping with one of those chicks last night? He hoped it wasn’t the loud obnoxious one, at least. Jungkook began pulling on his clothes when the door creaked open.

Jungkook’s heart accelerated unknowingly when none other than Taehyung entered the room, looking awfully shy.

“H-hey,” Taehyung said with a small smile. “Um, I brought breakfast…”

Jungkook had no idea why Taehyung was here. Was Taehyung related to one of the chicks or something?

“Um…” Jungkook started.
Taehyung looked at him with curious eyes. “Where am I?” he finally asked.
Taehyung sighed. “My place, obviously. Don’t you remember?” He suddenly looked down sheepishly.
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. “No…why am I here?” he questioned.
Taehyung’s eyes were suddenly glistening. “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter