Twisted

Fragments [Vkook]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung was at home, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He’d changed a lot since he first entered university. His face, which had quite a bit of chubbiness and baby fat to it as a freshman, was now replaced with a more hardened look, making him look much older. His eyes, so bright and cheerful, were now sharp and piercing. 

He wondered how much of his change was because of Hoseok. 

At that moment, the doorbell rang. Taehyung went to see who it was and almost did a double take because none other than the Jung Hoseok was standing right outside his door. He opened it tentatively. Hoseok looked at him, a smile on his lips.

“Hey, Taetae,” he greeted, using the nickname Taehyung adored.
“H-hi,” Taehyung replied, trying to hide his confusion.
“Can I come in?” the older asked.

Taehyung nodded, wishing he’d known beforehand so he could’ve tidied things up. Although, his flat had almost nothing in it anyway, so it wasn’t that big of a deal. 

Hoseok sat down, gazing at Taehyung. Taehyung noted the fact that Hoseok was wearing an incredibly tight-fitting shirt and pants, emphasizing his well built body.

Hoseok sighed. “Your place looks the same since I last saw it, huh,” he commented.
Taehyung nodded. “It’s just me here, so…”

Hoseok stretched a little, his shirt hitching up and revealing his stomach. Taehyung tried not to stare but he couldn’t help it, everything about Hoseok captivated him. It was like Hoseok was a magnet that Taehyung couldn’t escape from.

Taehyung decided he wouldn’t let this opportunity slip away.  “Anything you want to drink?” he asked politely.
Hoseok shrugged. “Got any vodka on you?”
Taehyung nodded, he liked having alcohol with him on days that he needed to just escape reality.

He went to the kitchen and brought back two glasses of the drink. Then, by ‘accident’ he spilled his cup over himself, soaking his shirt.

“Ah, –” Taehyung exclaimed, the shirt becoming transparent and revealing his upper body. He noticed Hoseok eyeing his chest and suppressed a smirk.

Taehyung peeled the shirt off himself, doing so slowly as if to tease the older male. He could feel Hoseok’s eyes never leaving him and it excited him even more. Once he was shirtless, he turned around, giving the older full view of his back as he reached down and mopped up the rest of the spilled drink on the floor.

Hoseok had remained silent this whole time but now he’d gotten up, getting closer to Taehyung. “Need help?” he asked.

Taehyung looked up at him from the floor, biting his lip in a way that he knew people found endearing. Hoseok’s eyes faltered on those lips briefly.

“No, it’s alright, I got this,” Taehyung responded. He finished and stood up, stretching a little and letting his body work its magic.

He went out onto the patio to let his shirt dry off before returning to Hoseok. “So, how’re things going with Jimin?” he asked pleasantly.
Hoseok glanced briefly at Taehyung’s bare torso before responding. “Uh, okay I guess.” He’s currently obsessed with your boyfriend, Jungkook, he wanted to add but kept silent.
“It’s odd, I feel like Jungkook likes Jimin. Which would be weird considering the fact they’re step brothers,” Taehyung insinuated, noticing how Hoseok’s eyes widened in awareness. So he knows as well, huh.

“Y-yeah, that would be weird…” he muttered. 
“Jungkook told me Jimin likes him as well. It’s all so confusing,” Taehyung added, observing with glee at the way Hoseok’s eyes fell in realization. 
Hoseok scratched the back of his neck. “R-really…”

Taehyung, still half , moved closer to the older. He reached over and lightly traced his finger across Hoseok’s jawline. “You had something there,” he lied.

Hoseok remained still, staring at Taehyung.

“Hoseok-hyung,” he breathed, inching closer. “Forget about Jimin. He’s only hurting you. I’d never hurt you. Be with me instead.”

Hoseok focused on Taehyung’s lips, which were glistening slightly. 

Taehyung moved closer.

He pressed his lips against Hoseok, delighted by that fact that Hoseok wasn’t pushing him away.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Hoseok, and was thrilled when Hoseok’s arms made their way around his body as well. The pair deepened their k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter