Five - Final

The Heart Menders Presents: Chasing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

While Elle was busy preparing for bedtime, after taking a warm shower she had already dressed in her nightgown. Feeling tired and exhausted by the turnout events unraveled to her that very day. Elle shrugged away her thoughts and negative feelings. Her eyes were all puffy.

It was for the better.

Isn’t Yongguk glad that she finally set him free? She humbly brushed her fingers along her mattress and she was about to press her cheek in the cool, velvet pillows. When the doorbell rang in her apartment. Curious about who that person is she scrambled all the way down to the living room and opening the door.

Her eyes widened seeing Bang Yongguk. She looks at him and her heart swelled at his state.

She gathered her thoughts to speak up to him.

"What are you doing here?" At that moment, without any reluctance, Yongguk pulled Elle closer to him, wrapping his arms around her. Yongguk wraps Elle in a warm swaddle of his chest and arms. He didn't want her to let him go.

"I love you Elle, all this time I love you," Elle stood still in bewilderment. She let him continue what he was going to say as he bends down on her because of their height difference. Settling his chin over her head. "I’m really sorry, Please let me make it up to you. This time, let me be the one to go after you, I’ll be the one to chase you, this time… Please, I apologize for everything that I had done to you… I AM SO STUPID, HEARTLESS BAD GUY. I admit, I’ve been bad, terrible to you and now I want to set things right, I’m so afraid to lose you for real… I-I love you Elle so much."

Elle was speechless and she can no longer know what to say. She felt like dreaming an impossible dream because this time her reality was much even better.

That Yongguk will accept her love for him and that he will love her back in return.

"Oh, Bang Yongguk…"

"I love you so much," Yongguk whispers

"I love you too," Elle finally said back to him. She embraced him in return.

 

Without any second thoughts they look at each other first, then their lips united together, Elle’s plump lips compelling against Yongguk’s slimmer and warm ones. He continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher onto Elle’s lips. Unlike his harsh kiss before, his insistent mouth was parting her trembling lips this time as he sends quivers along her nerves, inflicting senses she had never known she was capable of feeling.

Elle kissed him back as the kiss getting deeper. Her lips imprinting themselves on Yongguk’s. No one has ever kissed him like that. And Yongguk is so happy. Not one person had ever kissed him and he had always wondered what stories meant by melting into a kiss. Now, Yongguk finally understands, dissolving more into her lips.

Elle moves gently away, looking into his eyes. There is always something about Yongguk’s gaze that she will never find in another man. She already saw them before way back, when she met him for the first time. In that moment, she felt that he was the right man for her.

And that is all they ever need to connect. In each other’s eyes, no other words, needs to say anymore. Their love would be just the same because love had been indeed so unpredictable. It may not be perfect for Elle from the start, but it’s all worth it in the end.

It will come in the least you expect it. And the sayings are true that if you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.

As for her, from the start, she loves the right man that was meant for her all along. No questions need to be asked.

 

 

  

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

February 14

 

Sunhee decided to visit Elle at her apartment when she was invited by her and Yongguk to eat lunch and currently settled in the dining room. They were celebrating Valentine’s Day all together before Elle and Yongguk will be out on a trip out of town by the evening. Elle also revealed to them long ago about The Heart Menders as she asked for their help. Sunhee and Yongguk can’t help but be amazed. The Heart Menders are truly great with their work regarding in helping women out there when it comes to love. Being responsible of mending their broken hearts. Bang Yongguk was truly happy and grateful to them. Particularly to Kim Jongin.

 

"Don't you dare hurt my friend again or I’ll get her and bring her back to Jongin you got that?!" Sunhee harrumphed as she narrowed her eyes at Yongguk. She has been overprotective of her friend ever since, she just cannot help but feel bad for her friend after she confessed to him before and got rejected. This time she will definitely punch his guts if he ever hurt her again.

"Yes, ma’am, and don't worry, I love her so much that I will never ever hurt her again. I cannot live without her, she is my lifeline. Elle has my heart completely now and I'll die without her by my side-" Yongguk said without a pause and Sunhee held her hand up, stopping him from speaking more. She cringed. Yongguk look at her in defeat, pursing his lips.

"Yah, Shut up. I get it, now,” Sunhee look at them as she shudders from Yongguk’s sweet words regarding his love for her best friend. "You two are lovesick, no wonder, both of you, suited for each other. It’s creeping me out!" She wraps her hands on her shoulders brushing it up and down as she shiver while looking at them.

Then she smiled at them. Sunhee was just joking and she was glad for Elle. That finally her love for Yongguk got reciprocated. The two of them are so in love with each other now and they look very lovely and happy couple. Besides, both of them are each other’s first. First love and in first real relationship. She felt Elle's happiness from within, being in love.

While looking at Yongguk, for Sunhee, he was much more in love with her. That’s a good sign. He better be worshiping her friend or she will strangle him to death. Just kidding.

Sunhee look at the love birds lastly, admiring them. Valentine’s Day wasn’t helping at all when she felt a tug on her heart. It was a pleasure for her to see her friend happy with the man that she loves. And she cannot help not to pity herself, as her eyes became melancholic. She felt envious about her bestfriend's love life.

Sunhee looks at her watch suddenly and gather her things up from the chair and table. as informs them of her departure.

"Anyway, I have to go. I need to meet my client now. Since, I prefer to be working on this day. And that I don’t even have a date. No Mr. Right guy for me. Also, I don’t want to bother you guys anymore." Sunhee said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Her shoulders deflating a bit, but she winks at them and smile. Elle widens  her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter