One - Start

The Heart Menders Presents: Chasing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

===

 

 

 

"Wait, please get this instead," Elle shoves the lunchbox gently that she made for Yongguk. He just looks at her first, then on the item she was given to him. He sighs in the process. In his mind, when would she be giving up? It has been almost a year since then when she first confessed to him. But he rejected her immediately and Yongguk did not even like her to start with. She appeared out of nowhere, in front of him one day before going to his work.

 

At first he wants to reject what she was giving to him, but accepted it instead. Her face brightened up. She knows that his love is worth it. She knows it deep inside. Elle even knows that she did not have any chance at all but she was determined to win his heart. Tell her anything, discourage her to be exact, but she won’t back down. Her love for him is way beyond her control. It’s unstoppable. No one can tell her that she was foolishly in love. We all fall in love and it is a matter of choice whether to give that someone up or not.

In life, if you give up you are a loser and sometimes you are not a loser either because you know it is right to give up.

And to her it is not the right time yet. She does not think about giving up yet. It’s not written in her dictionary. There’s no such things as giving up. She won’t back down easily for him.

 

"Thanks for accepting," Elle muttered, Yongguk was just standing in front of her. Slightly annoyed, but he didn’t do anything and kept his look somewhere else. It hurts, when the one you love ignore you in that way. She just kept ignoring the feeling. When you want someone, you have to fight for it. Even if it hurts.

"One more thing. Yongguk… Ah, this," she wraps a red scarf around his neck to his shock, he gently studies how near her face from his. He was incredibly tall, unlike her. She was shorter while she tiptoes to reach out to him and she loved how tall he was from her. "You know already that I won’t back down in winning your heart. Always remember that I love you. Anyway, it’s now chilly might as well use the scarf, yeah?" He only ignored her again and rolled his eyes at her.

"You’re wasting my time. Don’t you know that?" She remained her smile at him. Not affected at all from what he said. She was used to him being that grumpy man.

"Don’t you dare throw away that red scarf of mine. Just return it to me, instead. Okay? Don’t waste that useful item just because I gave it to you. We will still see each other anyway." She winks reminding him that she was still into him. She narrowed her eyes on him first before sighing as she waves goodbye. "Okay then, I have to let you go for now. FIGHTING!" Elle started to walk backwards and took to leave first.

 

Bang Yongguk was never annoyed in his life only to this girl who keeps on chasing him ever since the day they first met.

 

 

The power of love bestows responsibilities, but not rights. I have no right to your heart, but am blessed to love you with my own. I have no right to your time, but am honored to share moments. It is for me to do what is best for you, and not seek fulfillment of my own desires at an expense to your well being. It is for me to seek what would make you happy, what would be best for your soul. Just know that when you tell me of your hurt, I hurt too, how can I not?

Elle hums while closing her eyes after hearing those words from the radio station, she was really in love. She keeps on daydreaming about her and Yongguk after listening to it at the cafe store.

She was with her childhood best friend, Sunhee as she studies her face. She knows exactly what Elle was doing. When she needed someone to vent she will call her up and she knows what's coming. She rolls her eyes at her for the umpteenth time and drank her iced coffee. "Running after someone, like chasing a man is the most cliché thing." Sunhee muttered. Elle glared at her a bit and lets her arms prop up on the table as her chin rests on her palm.

"But Sunhee have you ever fell in love with someone so bad you will do anything?" Elle asked her friend.

"Ah, that is kind of an actor and fan relationship don't you think? They never felt the same way for their fans even if it seems like they're their whole universe." Sunhee rolled her eyes.

 

She is a fangirl herself and kept it in her heart, but bitter about being one. The world is really unfair. All her life she wanted to be with someone she loves that happens to be an actor slash a band member – Kim Moonchul. She never stalked, but continues to love her idol from afar. It also hurts when someone or rather a woman is involved with him. It automatically crushes her heart. He was currently rumored with someone, although it was not yet confirmed by their agency.

 

Elle narrowed her eyes after hearing her. Not accepting her retort about liking someone so much. She crossed her arms on the table, looking at her intently "Lack of information my friend. There's an article about idols who marries their fans. You're too pessimistic don't ya think?" She knows her situation well and compared to her it’s much more complicated than her situation. Truth be told, her best friend is into someone who loves by many, many is actually an understatement. Billions of people to be exact. And by the time she could reach up to him, her bestfriends idol possibly had someone already. She doesn’t want to open up about it either and rub it in her face. She cares for her too much.

"Come on we are facing the reality here and it’s very rare. Those kinds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter