Chapter 9

❣ We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We can delay the flight honey, we don’t have to leave today. You can’t travel like this.” He said as you tried to take a deep breath, hoping that it would still your upset stomach. Until now every morning in this hotel had been very peaceful and fun, waking up inside of your husband’s arms was the only thing you wished for and the only thing the two of you had had to worry about was getting on time for breakfast. But today you hadn’t been woken up by the feeling of him kissing you or the sunlight falling down on top of you through the thin curtains. Instead you had been shaken awake by the feeling of the world crashing down on top of you and that walls spinning around you. When you had rushed out of bed Baekhyun had immediately woken up, asking you what was wrong before rolling out of bed as well to see what was going on. Honestly you wished that he had stayed in bed because no matter how much you loved him and no matter how many things you wanted to share with him, this wasn’t something you wanted him to see. As soon as you had stormed inside of the bedroom you had been able to feel the bile come up inside of your throat and you had reached the toilet just in time before all the food you had eaten yesterday came back out. If there was one feeling in the whole world you hated more than everything it was the feeling of throwing up. You could feel your entire body protest against the unnatural reaction while the cold sweat broke out on your pale skin. While supporting your face in your hands you hoped that the worst part was over, but the nausea didn’t disappear after you had emptied your stomach. 

 

A soft hand comfortingly patted your back while he gathered the hair that had fallen around your face and he held it back. It was so sweet from him that he didn’t run away and instead offered to help you while this whole situation was absolutely disgusting. You knew that you would have done the same thing for him if had been him being ill but that didn’t mean it was any less shameful for you. This was supposed to be the last day of your wedding, this was supposed to be a fun morning where the two of you would be able to think about all the amazing things you had done all week and how happy you were that you had been able to spend that much time together. Instead you were hanging above of the toilet, afraid that your intestines were going to land inside of the toilet water real soon. After throwing up two more times you were able to answer him, because that was the moment you finally felt a little bit better. “It’s fine, I probably just ate something wrong last night.” You muttered while closing the toilet lit and watching how Baekhyun pushed the button to flush it. The taste inside of your mouth was horrible and you got the big urge to brush your teeth, but you weren’t sure if you would be able to make it to the sink. Right now it seemed safe to just stay here on the floor for a while, right next to the toilet so that you would be close if you’d feel sick again. As you leaned your back against the cold and inviting tiles of the wall you saw your husband walk towards the washbasin and grab a glass which he filled with water. When he turned around to look at you he had a worried look on his face and you felt bad for making him feel that way. 

 

“Are you sure? I’ve had food poisoning before and it didn’t look nothing like that.” He said and walked back over to you, slowly, trying not to spill the water over the floor. He didn’t have to do this, he could as easily go back to bed and lie down again but instead he decided to stay, even though you were no great company at the moment. While crouching down in front of you he extended the glass to you and with shaky hands you took it. It seemed as if all the energy had drained from your body. “You’re really pale babe. Don’t you think it’s better if we get you to a doctor or something, just to be sure?” He asked as you placed the glass against your lips and carefully took a small sip. It was very strange but as soon as the water filled your system you seemed to feel a little better. The queasiness slowly started to pull away as the walls stopping closing in on you, you wondered if he had done anything to this water while you hadn’t been looking. Baekhyun seemed to notice because his eyes brightened up a little as the color began to bloom on your cheeks again. “No, I think I’ll be fine. I just had to let it out I guess, god I’m so sorry you had to see that.” You said and gave the cup back to him before hiding your face in your hands, feeling a little bit bad. The two of you had taken care of each other before while the other was ill, but this still seemed a little different. This was your honeymoon, if there was one moment you didn’t want him to see you puking, then it was now. “Hey, ___________, look at me.” He whispered while grabbing your wrist, trying to tug it off of your face so that he could see your face. While dropping your hands your lips formed a small pout and you looked up at him from under your eyelashes in the hope that he wouldn’t be able to see how embarrassed you felt. “I don’t care, okay. If you’re not feeling well then I’m here to take care of you. I promised you that, for better or for worse, remember?” 

 

A smile traveled onto your face as he said that and the way his lips curled up instantly as yours did made your heart flutter. This man was so incredibly cute, you would never get enough from him. Though when he leaned forward, clearly on his way to press his lips against yours you quickly placed your hands against his chest and held him away from you, making his eyes widen in displeasure. “What are you doing?” He asked, his voice a little bit whiny as he tried to fight your strength and attempted to get closer to you anyway. “I haven’t brushed my teeth! You can’t kiss me.” You hissed, hoping that he would understand what you were trying to say, but already knowing how he would react. The sweet look he shot you made you melt and the force in your arms already began to weaken so that he was able to move his face towards yours. “I don’t care.” But you resisted and asked him that instead of kissing you he’d just get you back to the bed so that you would be able to sleep. He took his mission very serious and you weren’t able to fight him as he scooped you up inside of his arms as if you were a feather. In a hurry you wrapped your arms around his neck, scared that he would drop you though you knew that was a stupid thought. “Are you feeling better?” He asked as he laid you back onto the bed with a soft thud and immediately crawled up with you. You were convinced he wouldn’t let you leave until you felt better and you crawled towards your pillow while your eye fell on your suitcase that stood in the back of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter