Chapter 6

❣ We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 3 HIS POV

He pressed his hands down on several places on your back, trying to get a good reaction from you. The tip of his tongue pointed out in between his lips as he concentrated himself and rolled the balls of his hands over your skin. He had straddled your hips and your back was facing him, but he could still hear the soft hum coming from your lips. Baekhyun bit his lip in order to hide the smirk that wanted to pop out as he applied a little more suncream onto his hands and applied it to your lower back. A embarrassed giggle came from you and he realized he was enjoying this too much. When he was done he patted your bag softly and he saw how you pushed yourself up so that you could face him. Your cheeks were flushed and that was enough to tell him that whatever he had done to you had had a strong effect on you. “Will you do mine?” He asked and handed you the tube of suncream which you took from him hands. He could feel how the tips of his fingers brushed against yours and a tingling sensation spread through his hands. Before he would do anything stupid in public he sat down on his towel with his back facing you so that you could apply the oil. 

 

While enjoying the view of the beautiful beach he waited and almost got frightened when you applied the cold suncream directly onto his skin. Goosebumps appeared all over his skin as he shivered but still he was able to make himself sit still. The way your hands his shoulders so that he wouldn’t get a sunburn made his muscles relax and before he knew it he had closed his eyes and had tilted his head to the left while enjoying your touch. He always loved it if you would give him a massage, you always knew the spots where his muscles would tangle and where was was hurt. “Done.” His eyes shot open as he felt your lips against the shelf of his ear teasingly. His head turned to face you almost immediately and he smiled as he gazed into your eyes. “Thanks.” While keeping the same distance from your face he reached out for the bag behind you so that he could place the tube back into it. Of course he noticed how your eyelids dropped slightly as you waited for him to kiss you, but he decided to tease you in return and when he had gotten rid of the tub he sat up straight again. He chuckled softly when he saw your annoyed expression as you pretended as if you had known what he was about to do all along and sniffed before turning around on your belly and laying down on your towel. 

 

For a moment he watched you silently, seeing how the sun shone down onto your now pale skin. It was important that you both used a lot of suncream, otherwise you’d both get a sunburn and he knew that it could be quite painful. He wanted you to be able to enjoy your vacation without such a thing. A pleased sigh left his lips as he grabbed his sunglasses and popped it onto his nose before looking around a little bit. This place was absolutely stunning, exactly what he had expected of his honeymoon and anything he had wished for. Everything he needed to have, a great and relaxing vacation with you, was here and of course the two of you couldn’t spend your entire vacation without going to the beach even once. Even though it was only noon there were already quite a few people here. Of course you couldn’t be the only tourists who had decided to come here during this time of the year. Not finding a lot of joy in staring at others because he knew what it felt like to be stared at most of the times he laid down on his back on top of his towel. He could feel that you were looking at him but closed his eyes and felt how his muscles loosened up as he enjoyed the way the sun fell down on top of his skin and warmed up his body. 

 

The two of you laid there like that for a while, just enjoying the peaceful sphere and the fact that you had nothing to think of and nothing to worry about. There were still so many things he wanted to do while he was here but he only had two more days left. He realized that he really didn’t want this week to end, at all. He wished that he could stay here for the rest of his life with you and just enjoy your company and that this could last forever. It was still hard for him to believe that he was even here, away from s and his work. After a while he noticed that you were very silent beside him and when he took off his sunglasses and turned over on his side so he could look at you he could see that you were fast asleep. At first a smile traveled over his face, seeing your slightly pouted lips  and your sweet closed eyelids. But when he looked at you closely a worried feeling came over him. he noticed the red tint your skin was getting and he knew that you were starting to get a sunburn. He didn’t hesitate even once before lifting his hand and placing it on your shoulder before shaking you softly. No matter how much he loved to watch you while you were asleep, this wouldn’t be worth it. He saw how your eyebrows met each other in the middle of your face as you started to wake up from your nap. With a dull look inside of your eyes you lifted your head at him and looked him in the eye. 

 

“What?” Once again your voice was a little hoarse and he loved the sound of that, but he ignored that as he continued to look at you with worry. His hand slipped down from your shoulder towards your lower back where he pressed his palm flat onto your burning skin. He knew that you could feel the difference in temperature since your eyes widened slightly. “You have to put a shirt on, your skin is starting to turn red.” Knowing how much you wanted to get a tan, he felt bad for you, but he rather had you pale than hurt. This was proved to him when you let out an annoyed groan and he tried not to laugh as he saw how you turned your neck in the hope to catch a glimpse of your changing body color but after a while you gave up, knowing that it wasn’t working. While you were trying your best to study yourself he had gotten up and walked over to the bag before grabbing his shirt and handing it to you. “Here.” He had always loved it to see you in his clothes, it was almost as if you wore them even better than he did. No dress could compare with how you looked if you wore his shirt, it was the best thing he had ever seen you wear. Though he also really loved to see you in your beautiful white bikini which didn’t leave much to its imagination and made it perfectly for him to check out your beach body. But you seemed pleased by the fact that you could wear his shirt, since it was white as well it fitted with the rest of your outfit just great. 

 

He watched you as you pulled it on, pushed up the sleeves and buttoned it up but leaving the last two buttons undone. After that the two of you sat beside each other, enjoying the marvelous view in front of you. The water was so blue and the sand was so white, it almost seemed like heaven on earth, if at least this was what heaven looked like. “It’s so pretty over here.” You said and he turned your head to face you, just in time to see how you brushed your fingers through your perfectly beach styled curly waves. It had always been a mystery to him how you could look so amazing in every single situation. Feeling the need to touch you he reached out his hand to you and waited for you to take it, which you gladly did. It had always been fascinating for him to see how his fingers laced through yours with so much ease. He smiled before bringing your intertwined hands up to his lips and the back of your hand against his lips, tasting the salty flavor from your skin. The fact that you let him touch you like that always made him feel so proud, it meant a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter