Chapter 7

❣ We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful lights were shining down on top of the streets and the pavements were rather crowded over here. Maybe that was because the weather was so warm over here and people didn’t have to hide themselves inside of their houses in order to stay warm or dry. Baekhyun was sitting next to you, looking as handsome as ever and you wondered if he was enjoying the view just as much as you were. It was now late in the evening, the two of you had reserved a table in a well known restaurant, the food was told to be very good at that place and you were really looking forward to it. Staying in the hotel had been nice, but you were sincerely happy that today the two of you were able to get out of there and to go somewhere else. It was your last evening and you hated it that this whole adventure was coming to an end. You had such a wonderful time and you wished you could go back to day one and relive it once again. It had been such a long time since you had been able to spend so much free time with Baekhyun, and you didn’t know when the next time was going to be. Once the two of you would come home then everything would get back to normal, how it used to be and actually you didn’t want that. You were fine with how things were just now, at this moment and you wished they could stay like that. Without saying anything you looked up at him, meeting the side of his elegant face as he was staring out of the window on his side of the car. His hand was laying on top of your lap, your fingers lazily intertwined with each other as if it was the most normal thing in this world. He did that a lot, absently reaching out for you or automatically giving you his hand, as if it was weird if he wasn’t holding it. 

 

The way he stared outside, it seemed as if he was looking at a piece of art, his eyes were wide and bright as he took in his surroundings. It was silent inside of the taxi, only the sounds of the rolling car and the radio that was playing in the background were the only things that you were able to hear. He must have felt you staring at him because all of a sudden his head swung towards the side, his eyes meeting yours before his lips curled up into a wonderful smile. The hold he had around your fingers tightened a little bit before he lifted your hand and brought it up towards his lips, brushing them against your knuckles. It seemed as if your skin was on fire as he touched you like this, and your realized you already knew how you would like this evening to end. Just the way his soft breath hit against your skin, it made all your nerves crave for more. To see his eyes close for a brief second, as if he was enjoying this small moment just as much as you were made your breath get stuck inside of your throat. For a second you couldn’t do anything else than look at his face, the way his eyelashes were resting on top of his cheekbones, his well formed jawline, the way his brown hair seemed to tickle the skin of his forehead. How badly you just wanted to reach out your hand and brush through it, it was so tempting. What had you done to deserve a handsome man like him? When his eyes fluttered back open they stared right into yours, and his cheeks flushed a little bit, as if he seemed to realize that you had been studying him. A soft smile appeared around his lips, leaving you dazed so that the only thing you could do was blink your eyes. 

 

“What?” He asked, his voice soft, almost as if he didn’t want the driver to hear that you were speaking against each other or as if he was afraid to break the peaceful silence that had fallen over the two of you. You couldn’t deny that it felt extremely cosy inside of the taxi, and that the still very warm temperatures made it very tempting to just shove closer to him and lay your head down on his shoulder so that you could drift off. “Nothing.” You eventually whispered back, quickly turning your head away from him so that you could hide the blush from him that was starting to form onto your cheeks. But before you could he lifted one of his hands and placed in fingers underneath your chin, holding you in place so that you had no other choice than to look at him. For one reason or another you couldn’t help but swallow audibly when he did that, the look on his face made you push your thighs together in the hope to stop the tingling sensation that was taking master of you. “Did I already tell you that you’re looking amazing?” He said, a little bit harder this time, as if anyone could hear that he was giving his wife a compliment. You could only roll your eyes at his cheesy comment, he had said that before, and the way his jaw had dropped when you had come out of the bathroom back at your hotel had almost caused you to hide yourself in shyness. Maybe you had tried a little bit harder tonight then you had done during the other days you had been here. But this was different, the two of you were really going out tonight, the other days you had spent in the hotel and you hadn’t felt as if you had had to put any extra effort in your looks. 

 

The dress you were wearing tonight you had never worn before, since you had kept it for a special occasion. To you this night was quite special though, you wanted to impress Baekhyun, just to see if you were still capable of doing that after all this time. You were wearing a pastel colored purple dress, short. It reached somewhere to the middle of your thighs, and it revealed quite a lot of your body, but you didn’t really mind. The bottom part was a loose fabric, a little wave as it fell down your body, the top part had a very low V cut in the middle. Honestly you did feel really good while wearing a dress like this, but the fact that he liked it made all of this even more special. You were wearing your black high heels and had finished the look with a black purse. Your hair was braided sideways while your make up was rather sober and easy. When you saw his look darken a little you were afraid that he didn’t like it as much as he said he did, but when he spoke you realized that you were mistaken. “So I’m going to have to spend the evening keeping the other men away from you.” He mocked, which made you giggle as you slapped his arm. The fingers that had been supporting your chin traveled upwards, tracing the side of your face before he placed his hand behind your ear and pulled your face to him. By now your heart was already beating with anticipation, just the thought that he was actually about to kiss you made everything around his face blur, so that the only thing you could still see was him. It was bad, you definitely had to do something about this strange addiction you had for him, because one day it was going to be the end of you. Weren’t those feelings of love supposed to fade a little after so many years? 

 

He took his sweet time, that , and slowly bend towards you. You decided to do something about it and met him halfway, speeding up the process and pressed your lips on him, feeling nothing but pure bliss as his mouth slowly moved over yours twice, before pulling away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter