Chapter 5

❣ We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 3 YOUR POV

A pleased hum came over your lips as you felt his hands roam all over your back. When he began to massage your lower back you almost moaned but you were able to keep it in, instead you started giggling from embarrassment. It would have sounded really bad if that sound would have come over your lips at a public place like this. After all this time he still had this kind of effect on you and you were shy because you had almost let everyone know in such a crowded place. His hands felt amazing, there was only one person that could make you feel like this when he touched you, and that was him. He patted your back softly, telling you that he was done and you turned around to face him. Your face was still hot when you did so, and of course he could see the blush that had spread all over your face, but he didn’t say anything about it since he knew that would make you even more embarrassed. “Will you do mine?” He asked as he handed you the tube of suncream and you gladly accepted it from him. When his fingers slipped against yours you could feel that they were still oily because he had been applying it to your back. He sat down on his towel in front of you so that you could reach him better and waited. Just the sight of him sitting there like that, waiting for your to return the gesture was making your heart beat faster. When was the last time the two of you had been able to do something like this? 

 

As soon as you put the cold cream on his skin he shivered and you couldn’t help but smile. That had been your reaction as well and then he had laughed with you, but now he was doing the exact same thing. But as soon as your hands started rubbing it on his skin so that he wouldn’t get a sunburn his muscles seemed to loosen up underneath your hands. Maybe the two of you had to do this more often, give each other a little massage. It could be very relaxing and it was thing you could also do at home  He tilted his head to the left and you could see that his eyes were closed. The thought that he was enjoying your touch made your heart flutter. You made sure you didn’t miss a single spot and made sure that it was all rubbed out so that he didn’t have any white spots on his back. Although you didn’t like the feeling of suncream on your skin, it was the only way you could prevent one other from getting a sun burn.  “Done.” You said with your lips placed against his ear and you saw how his eyes quickly opened and that he turned around to face you. “Thanks.” He reached forward and you thought he was going to kiss you, because he really seemed to lean towards you but then his hand disappeared behind your back and he just placed the tube back into the bag, before leaning back with an amused look on his face. Of course he knew what you had been expecting him to do, he saw it by the look on your face. No matter how long you’d be together, he’d always be a tease. You sniffed and pretended as if you had known he was about to do that all along before laying down on your towel. 

 

It was only early in the morning but the beach was already crowded. There were a lot of tourists here but also the local people who didn’t need to go to work today had gathered together to spend their day here. There were parents who had brought their noisy children so that they could get rid of them for a moment, couples who had taken their spots in the sand and who were openly flirting with each other, older people who just wanted to spend a free moment here without other complaining people around. You popped your chin up in your hand and looked at the people who walked by to find a good spot on the sand. You had always enjoyed watching people, you found that interesting. Because of your job you had the privilege to do that often. You always wondered where they were from and what the reason was they were here, what they did for a living and if they had any family. You would never know the answer to those question, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t fun to fantasize about it. The sun was burning onto your back and you just hoped that after you’d get back home that at least you’d be a little bit tan instead of red. Sometimes you would turn red and then right after you would be just as white as before you had been burned, so unfair. Beside you Baekhyun laid down on his back and he had popped his sunglasses on his nose. You wondered if you should tell him that if he’d keep it up that he’d have a white face by the end of the day, but you pressed your lips together and didn’t say anything. The way he was laying there right now just showed you that he was so relaxed, you couldn’t interrupt that. 

 

Since eventually you got bored by looking at others and Baekhyun wasn’t really talking a lot you laid your head down on top of your hands and closed your eyes, thinking about all the other things you two could still do to pass the time you had left here. There were probably still a few options you hadn’t looked into just yet. Maybe Baekhyun would still have a few suggestions? This whole holiday was so great, you wished that it would never end, everything seemed so perfect around here and so calm. It was almost as if you didn’t have to worry about anything, it was amazing. At home you always had something on your mind, you would always be worried or stressing out about something, even if it was only a small thing. At this moment you felt as if you were completely carefree, and that was feeling which you didn’t have very often. Maybe you just had to think about staying here and never going home again, in your head that didn’t sound like such a bad idea. Which only seemed like a couple minutes later to you, a pair of hands was softly shaking you, their touch familiar, their hold soft and you frowned before lifting your head and looking  up into Baekhyun’s eyes. He had a slightly worried expression lingering on his face which made you panic slightly. Had something happened while you had been laying here? “What?” You noticed your voice was a little hoarse, it seemed like you had fallen asleep. When he placed one of his hands flat onto your back you felt how cold it seemed against your skin. “You have to put a shirt on, your skin is starting to turn red.” He said, which explained the burning and painful sensation you were starting to feel. Really, was it that time already? You had barely been here for even thirty minutes and you were sure that Baekhyun had rubbed you in very well, you had felt it. 

 

An annoyed groan left your lips as you turned your neck and tried to look at yourself, but it wasn’t really working out. Your husband had already gotten up from his spot beside you and walked over to your bag. You sat up straight and knew that in your white bikini your red skin would gain even more attention. For a moment you looked at Baekhyun, wondering what he was doing and he went through your bag. “Here.” He handed you his shirt instead of yours and you happily shove your arms into it before closing the buttons. Luckily the shirt was white as well, which meant that it matched perfectly. He could be such a sweetheart, offering you his things just so that he could take care of you, it made you want to jump over and hug him. You rolled up the sleeves, seeing that your arms weren’t about to get a sunburn just yet and hoped they would just turn into a different color for this one time, though you didn’t have much hope. The two of you sat beside each other for a moment, both looking at the view in front of you. The water had a beautiful and magical blue color, it was almost as if it was photoshopped or something. It all seemed so exotic, it was nothing l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter