Chapter 1

❣ We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 1 YOUR POV

With a bright smile on your face you made your way through the airport, trying to ignore all the attention and hysteria around you as you searched for your ticket. But before you found it your eye fell on the new and shiny jewelry around your finger which seemed to draw a lot of attention today. Everyone wanted to admire it, as if they had ever seen a ring before. Though everyone knew that this wasn’t just a normal ring, this was the ring that bounded you with the man you would love for the rest of your life and that made it more special than any ring that had ever been made. A smile crept onto your face as you shoved your hand into your bag and searched through it until you got two plane tickets out, handing one to the man walking beside you. He was wearing a black sweater and some grey skinny jeans. His hair had the great combination of messy and styled and there was a pair of sunglasses hiding his eyes. 

 

But no one could see past the smile that was all over his face and it made that you immediately started grinning the moment you looked at him. His fingers brushed against yours as he took his ticket from you and you admired the new ring around his finger as well, still not able to believe this was actually happening. "The fresh married couple of the century! Baekhyun, ____________, please smile at the camera!" The paparazzi was going crazy to capture a picture, to make sure the last minutes before your departure were out in the open for everyone to see. Instead of doing that the two of you kept on walking and you felt his hand on your lower back as he led you through the airport. After you made sure that your luggage was boarded and after you had passed the duane the two of you could finally start enjoying the peace, since all the cameras and people had to stay behind. There were still a few people here who were giving you glances but by now you had grown used to that, being an idol made people do such things. 

 

But the attention was bigger, more euphoric after yesterday. You still couldn’t believe that you were the wife of Byun Baekhyun and that he had said I do to you only a few hours ago. He was such a lovely and amazing man and it was almost weird to think that he went for someone like you. But here you were, about to step onto the plain that would lead you towards the destination where the two of you would pass a wonderful four days with each other. You were leaving for your honeymoon and the two of you had decided to make a relaxing mid-week of it, since the two of you barely got the time to do that these days. Because of your busy jobs you didn’t have any time to go on a holiday together so the two of you had been very happy that you could finally spend some time together with no one else around to ruin things for the two of you. Of course there were always people who recognized you since the two of you were quite popular and even more as a couple than individually, but you had told yourself that this journey would be all about you and Baekhyun and no one else. 

 

The two of you took place on one of the chairs so that you could wait until your plane would depart. The past few weeks had been very hectic, going to work and arranging a marriage all at the same time. Luckily you had gotten a lot of help from friends and family and professionals as well. But you had wanted to do most of the work yourself, because after all this had been your day, yours and Baekhyun’s. You had wanted everything to be perfect. As a kid you had already had dreams about your wedding, but in the end you had still made a lot of changes. The two of you had gotten married at an open spot near a pond, surrounded by nature. You couldn’t wait for the pictures to be done so that you could relive that day again. There would probably be people who wouldn’t like it and who thought they could do much better, but to you the day couldn't have been better and to you that was all that mattered. 

 

"Are you ready to go?" Baekhyun’s voice brought you back into the real world and made you notice that you had been lost in your own thoughts for quite some time. He shot you a wonderful smile as you nodded and grabbed your jacket and hung it over your arm, you were so excited that you had gotten hot so you didn’t have to wear it. "Are you excited?" He had asked you that questions more times than you could count and you lifted your eyebrow at him which made him chuckle. "I know, I know. I just want to make sure you’re having a good time." He said as he reached for your hand and intertwined your fingers together as you began to walk towards the right gate. You enjoyed the way his hand held yours and loosely swung them from back to front while looking at them. You could hear your husband chuckle as he made sure you wouldn’t bump into anyone since you weren’t paying attention to where you were going. 

 

"Are you having a good time?" You asked in return and loosened your eyes from your hands so that you could look him in the eye instead. He had a happy expression on his face but deep inside of his eyes you could see something else, a feeling that you had been trying to hide yourself. It was clear to you that he was just tired, after all the two of you didn’t have a very free or easy job. This wasn’t just a vacation to celebrate the fact that you had gotten married, this was a holiday so the two of you could finally break free from your hard schedules which had been ruling your lives for years now. These were just going to be a few days that you could spend your time together, that you could make up for all these moments you had to miss each other. “I always have a good time when I’m with you.” He said and you rolled your eyes at his cheesy comment, even though it wasn’t the truth. You were sure he didn’t really like spending time with you when you were fighting. But this vacation wasn’t going to be wasted on that, you would just enjoy his company and the fact that you were n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter