Chapter 2

Until The Cherry Blossoms Fall. (paused.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the night, Irene woke up a bit upset and fussy. She crawled out of bed and ran to Sehun’s room, crying. Her morning was bombarded with dreams of losing him. She snuck into his room and crawled under his covers until she met his warm, relaxing chest. Her soft pants filled the room as she sniffled and hugged him closer. Shifting in his sleep, Sehun hugged her closer before waking up to see the girl crying.

“My baby girl, what is wrong? Was it a bad dream?” He spoke quietly as he hugged her closer, gently caressing her hair. She whimpers and nodded her head. Sehun looked down at her, silently as he allowed her to calm down a bit before he spoke again. “Want to tell oppa what it is about?”

“Oppa left Irene. Left Irene all alone.” Sehun felt the wind get knocked out of him. Looking down into his baby sister’s eyes, he felt his heart stung. Irene hugged him tighter, not being able to let go of him. “Oppa said that he would protect Irene always, but you pushed Irene away and left Irene alone!” Her cries started to become hysterical. Sehun tightened his arms around the baby girl.

“Shh. Sweetheart. Oppa is here. Oppa will always protect you and love you more than anyone in the world.” He promised quietly against her ear and caressed her back gently. Soon enough, her sobs died down and was replaced with soft breathing and occasionally a sniffle. He looked down and noticed his sister, fast asleep. Glancing at the clock he realized it was barely 2am. He pulled the covers over them and held her close until he was sent back into his sleep. A light giggle and kiss woke the latter up in the morning. His eyes slowly fluttered opened and was greeted with the brightest smile he has ever seen. A smile appeared on his lips as he pulled the child into his arms and kissed her all over.

“Good morning oppa,” she greeted and pecked his lips gently. Sehun looked down at his baby sister. Pride and joy gleaming on his eyes as held the girl close and pressed his forehead against hers. “Oppa.. I am gonna be singing in 2 weeks for school. Will you be there?” She looked up at him and smiled. Sehun nodded and pecked her forehead.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world, sweetheart. Now let’s go get ready for school now.” He picked her up and walked with her to the bathroom to start their day. Soon, Sehun was in front of the school with the younger. “Irene, have a good day at school now. I love you so much, my love.” He chuckles and gently gave her a kiss before the baby ran off into class. Sehun stood up and pulled out his phone that was ringing.

“Hello?” “Sehun,we have major problems. Massive. Colossal.” A deep voice ranged into his ear. His eyes shifted to the gate of the school before heading back to his car. He got in and drove to his compa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter