Chapter 4

Until The Cherry Blossoms Fall. (paused.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sehun quickly placed Joohyun on the couch before he ran back outside with the help of some maids to bring all the grocery bags inside. He quickly handed his kitchen off to the head chef who only came on special occasions. Sehun went back to the living room and picked up his small princess to take back to give her a bath. Everyone in the house knew how much Sehun spoiled and adored the little one, so no one questioned it when they saw the usually cold CEO cooing at his sister. As they reached the purple bedroom, Joohyun stirred, reaching for her brother and clasped her arms around his neck. “Oppa…” her voice soft and quiet broke the silence. 

“Hey there, sleepy head… we have to get you ready for our special guest later. Are you able to get up?” He mused quietly, a soft smile on his lips as he watched the little one rub her eyes with her fist. Joohyun leaned up for her kisses after her nap which Sehun immediately complied with. He took her to the bathroom and helped her take off the clothes for her bath. “Hyunnie, go grab your bubble bath.” The girl immediately followed his directions and grabbed her lavender scented bubbles. Sehun drew her bubble bath and helped the girl in. “Take a bath okay? Oppa will go grab your clothes.” Joohyun nodded her head and started to start scrubbing herself. Humming a soft tune as she does so. 
Sehun smiled as he went into the little one’s closet and chose a lavender dress with matching flower crown. He pulled out a pair of white flats that he knew was her favorite and placed them on the side as well. “Oppaaa” He heard Joohyun call from the bathroom and immediately went to check on her. 

“Yes, princess?” He said as he got in and leaned down to her. 

“Wash please?” She whispered quietly and stared up at her older brother with her doe eyes. Sehun internally melted, causing him to immediately start washing the girl. Joohyun smiled as she scooped up a handful of bubbles and blew it up to her brother. Laughter erupted from both bodies, except a hint of fear bubbled in another. 

“Now, there are some new people coming, so be polite and nice okay?” Sehun gently spoke to her as he brushed her long raven locks before putting a purple bow in it. Joohyun nodded her head and spread her arms for her brother to pick her up which he happily did. Gently carrying Joohyun in his arms downstairs, they heard the doorbell ring, causing Joohyun to gasp excitedly. Placing Joohyun in the ground before he opened the door showing a group of males and one younger kid. Joohyun squealed immediately at the sight of a certain Yoda male and ran into the arms of Chanyeol who peppered her in kisses.

“Yeol
oppaaa!” She giggled and nuzzled into the male happily. A soft gasp was heard, catching her attention. She turned and met the eyes of another familiar male with a boxy smile. “Baekkie Oppa!” She was transferred immediate over to the male, also getting lots of kisses. 

Sehun cleared his throat, drawing her attention back to the other people standing at the door. “Joohyun meet Namjoon, you can call him Oppa too.” He gently patted Joohyun’s head as she bowed her head to the male before she locked eyes with the other kid in the group.

“Hello there Joohyun-ah. You look beautiful today.” Namjoon said softly and gently shook the little one’s hand. Joohyun blushed and shyly hid back to her brother’s side. 

 “And that is Mark, he is older than you too,” Sehun whispered softly. “Why don’t you take him to the living room to play?” Joohyun gently reached out to take the shy boy’s hand, smiling softly as she pulled him along. 

Sehun turns back to the group and shook hands with Namjoon and his friend, Taehyung. He gestures for them to head to the office with him along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.  “I am so glad you can meet with me so soon. I know this is a lot to ask, but I really believe that the group of us would be able to work together to create some sort of spaceship to be able to control the gravity in order to safely use the wormhole.”  

“For the amount of time we have? I don’t think that is even possible, Sehun.” Chanyeol said as he started to make calculations on the suction field of the wormhole. “As we all know, the wormhole is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter