Chapter 3.

Until The Cherry Blossoms Fall. (paused.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After putting off Irene to sleep, Sehun came back to his room and opened his laptop. He started to open up the files that Chanyeol had sent him. Letting out a gentle hum, he started to read more into the planet that was gonna collide into Earth. Exactly how does the planet that big get into the solar system and only now being discovered. Sehun's eyes furrowed as the planet had appeared just right outside of the Asteroid Belt. His eyes scanned the photos before realizing there was a ripple that was behind the enormous planet.

Wormhole. His eyes twinkled before he sent the photos back to Chanyeol.

'Do you know what this means?'

'Holy Sehun. I didn't even see that.'

'We need to find a way to escape soon. I can’t let Irene die. She is way too precious. I have to save her.'

'You have a sister complex or something I swear. She is the only girl, actually not even- she is the only person you have ever paid attention to after the death of Lu.'

'I couldn't save him, but I can save her.'

With that, Sehun started to contact a few of his friends who were leading scientists and professionals. Sighing quietly, he brought up the picture again and observed the wormhole. He sighs and traces the wormhole. What if, he thought as he attached the photo to an email and started to write.

 

“Dear Mr. Kim,

 

I am sure with your technology, you already know about this. But, did you see the ripple behind the planet? I have a plan to start getting people to safety or at least away from sudden death. If we could make ships large enough to carry hundreds of people and send them through the wormhole, wouldn’t that give them a fighting chance to survive the collision? Please contact me soon.

 

Sincerely,


 

 

Oh Sehun.”

 

Sehun got a reply almost immediately.

 

“Dear Mr. Oh,

 

It is nice to meet the man behind such amazing technology. I am also interested in the idea. The thing is the wormhole that is present is not stable. Well, more like we can’t tell if it is stable or not to travel through. It could collapse on its own any second. In theory, we need to find a way to keep those walls open. Of course, as you know, there is the theory of negative energy. The negative energy repels the walls and keeps it from collapsing on itself. But until we can find a way to harness the gravitational pulls or even harness negative energy; we can’t really use the idea of a wormhole for interstellar travels.

 

Sincerely,

 

Kim Namjoon.”

 

“Dear Mr.Kim,

 

I understand that. But what if, we find an algorithm to bend time-space itself? Find a way to make it so that we have enough negative energy to travel? I understand this is a difficult task but maybe a group of us, scientists, engineers, and physicists can figure it out. It is for the sake of our planet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter