Chapter 1.

Until The Cherry Blossoms Fall. (paused.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A glimpse of light shined through the window, illuminating the view of a certain figure. A low groan escaped his lips as the light started to bother the latter. He shifted and glanced at the alarm clock beside him. 6:45 am. He let out a sigh and stretched, staying in bed for a bit longer; his eyes locked on the stars that decorated his ceilings. Suddenly, footsteps pitter pattered down the silent halls and stopped at his door. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep when the door slightly opened. In slipped a little girl, her eyes round and bright as she noticed her “sleeping” brother and crawled into bed with him. She rested on his chest, letting out a soft sigh as she then inhaled the only scent that could make her feel safe and at home. “Oppa.” Her soft voice echoed as she pressed wet kisses against his face, cheeks, lips and forehead. The latter immediately smiled and hugged his little angel. “Sehun Oppaaa!”, the little girl let out a soft squeal and giggled. He smiled and kissed her all over, his pride and his joy.

“Good morning, Irene. Did you sleep well, my love?” He whispered into her ear, his husky morning voice tickled her ear. She let out a giggle before she pulled away and stood up, her little body casting a small shadow over him and she bowed her head.

“Good morning, oppa.” She smiled brightly like the angel she was and let her small body fall back into his arms. Sehun smiled in awe at his beautiful, well-mannered sister before he picked her up and carried her into his bathroom. He sat her on the counter and brushed her teeth. Her little giggles and smiles lit up the room, and he couldn't help but tickle her a bit more to see her smile.

After their little refreshing routine, he carried her downstairs and sat her on the counter in the kitchen. He pulled out some fruits and started to make a savory fruit salad that had granola and yogurt on the side. He sat her on the chair and allowed her to start eating as he made her a quick lunch as it was her day to come to work with him.  As Irene finished up her breakfast, she slipped out of her chair and ran back to her brother and hugged his tree like legs. “Irene is done!” A chuckle slipped out of his lips as he picked up the baby and carried her in his arms, cleaning up the dishes before he prepared her backpack with her drawing pad, crayons and a pink matebook for her to draw on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter