'How to Seduce your Man 101'

Taeyongie's KitTen

Doyoung Ten’s hair as the younger laid on his lap. No one is talking but the main leads on the drama playing. Doyoung’s fingers caress down to brush the younger’s cheek but is pulled away almost immediately. Ten pulled up his fluffy blanket and covered most his pale face underneath. Doyoung sighs.

 

 

It’s been almost two weeks and the two had not made up.

 

 

Ten became quiet ever since they returned from Taeyong’s café. Doyoung wanted to explain, to talk it out and to coax his little brother. But Ten walked off into his room and locked himself for approximately three days.

 

It was extremely torturing for Doyoung and Jaehyun in those three long days. Ten’s allergies returned after returning to their dusty apartment and had to be quarantined. The younger ate the food Doyoung left outside the younger’s room but the brother never stops worrying. The older brother could hear his little brother walking about but Ten hadn’t squeaked a sound.

 

In Jaehyun case, Taeyong was in his worse behavior yet. He was harsher, colder, extremely distant and sensitive towards everyone. In University, work and at home, he was a living robot. Even towards his best friend since childhood, Jaehyun is afraid to bring up the issue about Ten. Taeyong didn’t want him to bring up the topic and hushed Jaehyun when the best friend insisted.

 

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Yes?” Doyoung flicked his eyes down, meeting his brother dark orbs staring up at him.

 

“Why won’t Taeyong hyung love me?”

 

Doyoung’s hand that was brushing Ten stopped for a second before he clumsily resumes to regain calmness. “Silly boy, he loves more than you think.”

 

“But he doesn't love me like Jaehyunie loves you.” Ten muttered bitterly as he curled deeper into his blanket. “Hyung, how did you do it? How do you ‘make moves’ on Jaehyunie?”

 

Doyoung frowns. “Ten, what are y-

 

“Is it because I don’t have appeal?” He cuts in and lifts himself up from his brother lap, staring at Doyoung with a pair of pearly orbs.

 

 

“…What?”

 

 

“Is it because I don’t have long y legs like hyung? Or it’s because I have no y?” The younger sobs as he s his flat chest. “Maybe that’s why Taeyongie is not interested in me…”

 

Doyoung gapes like a gold fish. “Ten, where do you learn this kind of words? Never ever say that again okay? You’re perfect the way you are!”

 

“But… but… Taeyongie hyung haven’t pounced on me yet. Ten tried so hard already…”

 

“P-pounce…? W – wha…” Doyoung is speechless.

 

“Ten always hugs Taeyongie’s hyung waist when he cooks; sit on his lap and kiss his chin when he looked stress with his homework. I even sneak into his showers! But Taeyongie hyung become mad when I do that… Hyung, why? Did I do something wrong?” the clueless hybrid flutters his lashes at his brother, in all ears demanding for answers.

 

“Ten, Ten sweetie, where did you get these ideas from?”

 

“From that.” Ten whines as he pointed at a book that is so unfamiliar to Doyoung on their shelves.

 

 

‘How to seduce your man 101’

 

 

Since when we have this book on the shelves?!

 

 

Doyoung picked the book nervously from the shelve. He paled as he flips through the pages. His face flushes deep red reading the steps provided. There are ing pictures too! Emphasizing certain alluring pose and specific moves.

 

 

“Ten always wiggle my bum-bum at Taeyongie hyung’s face when we watch TV but he always scolds me when my tail slapped his face. And then, and then, he nags at me when I walk around the house only with my tight ! I must very bad at being ‘flirty’ and ‘y’. I can’t make Taeyongie hyung hard for me.” He sulks.

 

 

Doyoung wanted to faint. Actually, he wanted to jump off the building.

 

 

“Ten, tell hyung honestly. Where and when did you find this book?” he stares at his baby brother sternly.

 

“The day at recycling room in our floor, before we went to Taeyongie hyung’s place.”

 

 

 

Whichever desperate who bought this book, Doyoung will find him or her and burn this person off the surface of the universe.

 

 

 


 

 

Jaehyun had to put sleep away when he receives a called from Taeyong in the middle of midnight but the person on the other line isn’t his best friend. It was Nakamoto Yuta. The younger is more surprised to get the news of his older friend drunk in a BBQ restaurant with Nakamoto Yuta.

 

“Oh lord, Taeyong hyung, can you hear me?” Jaehyun went to the older’s side as soon he found them. Shaking the older male’s shoulder slightly, Taeyong responded to him with an annoyed grunt and an unfriendly shrug. The older male stares on his soju and refuses to talk to Jaehyun.

 

“He’s not entirely drunk if that’s your concern,” Yuta told as he took a gulp of his sake. “We needed to talk but he ended up chugging 2 bottles of soju straight, then, as you can see, unresponsive.”

 

 

Jaehyun was grateful towards Yuta’s brief explanation. The younger threw Taeyong’s arms over his shoulder to bring the older home until Yuta pulled him down and sat him on the chair.

 

 

“Didn’t I just tell you? We, need to talk.” He was referring to the three of them.

 

“What?” Jaehyun was utterly confused. Yuta’s sharp piercing eyes; Taeyong clutching tight on his drink as he digs his nail onto the surface. What the hell is going on?

 

“Oh, you know what I mean.” Yuta pointed at Taeyong.

 

 

As the busy restaurant goes on with its business, the cheerful voice of the waiters and laughter of the customers are unable to break the icy cold tension on their table. Jaehyun watches Taeyong gulps down his soju once more before slamming the empty bottle on the table. Yuta drinking his sake and munching on his meat quietly beside him. For minutes, their table was awkward and depressingly quiet.

 

 

Jaehyun had to stop Taeyong as he reaches for his fourth bottle. “Hyung you don’t even drink! What gives?!”

 

“I don’t understand, Jae.”

 

“Oh gosh, hyung, please. Stop it, you’re scaring me.” He grabs the older’s arm.

 

“I miss Ten. But I don’t want to see him. I can’t face him right now, Jaehyun.”

 

Hearing that, Jaehyun just want to snap. And he did. “What the ! If you’re sincerely concern about Ten, you should’ve visited him long ago! For your information, Ten is still waiting for you. He wanted to apologize! Please, go see him. You punished him enough hyung.”

 

“No.”

 

“Why not.”

 

“Because.”

 

Because, what?!”

 

“Because!”

 

 

Both men slammed the table and stood up, knocking over a glass and utensil. Two best friends glared at each other with so much anger fuming. The restaurant’s chatter is instantly shushed. Yuta sitting between them made himself a meat wrap before pulling both males to sit.

 

 

“Calm down, idiots.” He hisses.

 

“Because I love him!” Taeyong finally said and flops his head on the table. Reaching to his bottle once more, Taeyong mopped like a kid. “I’ve always loved Ten, god dammit! I love him that’s why I’m mad. I don’t even know why I’m angry at him. It annoys and confuses me every time he does something unpredictable for attention. It pisses me off because I don’t know what he wants. He could’ve told me!”

 

“Why does he have to be 7 years younger than me? Why does he have to fit perfectly in my arms? The why is he so short, that when he looks up at me it’s so ing adorable I just want to kiss him?” Taeyong doesn’t just a flying anymore. He’ll run his mouth dangerously and blame it on the alcohol once he sobered up.

 

 

Jaehyun and Yuta watch Taeyong rants his confession away. Unsurprisingly, both were not surprised to his love towards Ten but rather mortified at Taeyong’s drunk behavior.

 

 

“I miss Ten.” He sobs. “I ing miss him.”

 

 

Jaehyun sighs. He felt horrible watching his best friend weeping ridiculously like this. Taeyong is handsome but no tears and snot running down his face can save his princely image. Turning to his side, Yuta looked entertained with a smug smirk hanging on his smart- face. Darn this cunning fox! Yuta must’ve planned all these all along.

 

 

“Dude! Give me back my phone. This side of Lee Taeyong is gold. I must record it!” Yuta complaints having his handy device taken away from Jaehyun.

 

“That gives me more reason to confiscate your phone.” Obviously, Jaehyun is on Taeyong’s side and will save the older’s in times like this.

 

 

While Jaehyun and Yuta are bickering over the phone, Taeyong is still crying over his love interest as he scrolls down Ten’s pictures and videos he saved in his phone. The trio looked comical and idiotic but none of them seems to notice. However, things get a little out of hand when Taeyong pulls out a voodoo doll out from nowhere with his name sewed on the doll’s chest.

 

Both Yuta and Jaehyun almost shriek like a little girl because the doll looked ing hideous!

 

 

“Did you know? Ten made this for me for my 20th birthday. Why is he so cute? My Ten-Ten, why are you so precious?” Taeyong sobs aphetically as he rubs the doll on his face.

 

 

The doll is made from a simple polka dotted cloth with hearts scattered across the doll’s body. Oddly, there’s a messy kiss mark on the doll’s face and… oh my gosh is that blood?! Jaehyun assumes that’s Ten’s lip mark and stained finger print when attempting to put on Mrs. Kim’s lipstick.

 

 

“I can’t believe I thought he hated me and tried to kill me. At first glance, it looked like a cursed doll. But… but, the more I look at this doll, the more I find little Tennie’s effort so cute.” He sniffles. “Can you imagine it? With his cute little hand, he made me this doll all by himself. Isn’t he lovely? He’s so adorable I just want to squeeze him.”

 

 

If Yuta and Jaehyun could, they would like to have their ears bleached. Both manly males watch their University’s heart throb proudly boasting about his crush and are forced to hear Taeyong’s never ending fairy tales spending his moments with Ten. Based on all the findings and observation made, Jaehyun and Yuta can expertly conclude that their subject, Lee Taeyong is deeply, foolishly, uncontrollably in love with Kim Ten.

 

 

“His skin! They are so milky and smooth did you know? And let me tell you about his cheeks! They’re so soft, it’s like pudding when you poke it. How is it even possible? They ing wave back at you and say hi. He is literally a human sized tofu, I want to eat him so bad.”

 

 

Yuta stood up abruptly but Jaehyun caught him fast enough to pulled him back down. If Jaehyun is stuck with a drunk Taeyong embarrassing himself, Yuta must suffer as well. The Japanese did this and it’s his responsibility to clean this up.

 

 

“This one month when I babysit Ten, do you know how torturing it is?” Taeyong hides his face behind his palm as he continued to mope. “You don’t know what he’s doing to me! He crawls up my bed and laid on my chest like Ju-on in the middle on the night when I’m asleep and watch me sleep.”

 

 

Yuta shivers. He enjoys watching a horror movie but it doesn’t sound right when the ‘ghost’ has a pretty baby face like Ten’s. It’s just pure creepy.

 

 

“And, and, I almost died from cardiac arrest when I found him sleeping underneath my freshly washed laundry . I say! Oh god my love so sweet, icing of my cupcake, ice cream in the summer heat, my delicious strawberry cheesecake, why are you doing this to me? It confuses me a lot you know. What does he want from me exactly? It just maddens me when he is being so innocent and making me want to do bad things to him without knowing. Is he trying to seduce me or bully me?”

 

‘What a dunce.’ Both Yuta and Jaehyun thought. ‘A helpless dunce indeed.’

 

Jaehyun couldn’t bear another second watching Taeyong drunk crying over his lover’s younger brother. The male threw multiple tissues over the older’s face and is unfazed when the towels securely stuck on Taeyong’s face. Yuta isn’t helping at all as the Japanese is trying to camouflage himself from being seen with idiots.

 

 

“That’s enough hyung, good for you that finally understood your feeling even though it’s so freaking obviously for years. Come on, let’s bring you home. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough.” The sooner they leave, the better. If Jaehyun is not mistaken, he saw a group of jocks from their university passing by. If they see Taeyong in this state, his best friend is ruined.

 

“No~ I don’t want to!”

 

 

 

Oh. My. God. Did he just whine?

 

 

 

“If I go home, Ten-ten won’t be there! My house smells like him after he marked his scent all over. I’m done crying myself to sleep. I can’t kidnap him because your stupid boyfriend will hunt me down and I might unable to see Tennie ever again. That ing bunny looking dragon of the castle.”

 

Jaehyun must drop Taeyong because the older refuse to cooperate. The way Taeyong is acting resembles Ten so much when the little hybrid refuses to take a bath. Or sulking when Doyoung wouldn’t allow the younger to stay pass his curfew. As he watches Taeyong sulking and whining like a kid on the table, it somehow irritates him rather than giving in when he’s dealing with Ten. Anytime now, Jaehyun might do something unbelievable.

 

 

“Go your bunny and let me die alone. Tell Ten I died in a car accident or something and I can’t see him anymore. Someone else will love him better.”

 

“ you! Tell Tennie yourself you dip!”

 

 

Yuta yelps when Jaehyun swings the tong across Taeyong’s head.

 

 


 

 

Taeyong regains conscious in an unfamiliar bed but a familiar ceiling. He believed he has seen them in a part of his life but unsure where. His body is as heavy as a log since he’s experiencing his first hangover. His head is pounding so hard as if someone is hammer jacking his brain. It’s a bad idea to recall the event last night because it just makes him want to puke. Taeyong groans painfully.

 

 

“Mhhn~”

 

 

Taeyong freezes. His body felt a hundred tons because there’s a ing person laying on top of him. Glancing down, the male is and Taeyong’s hands are coincidentally resting on his cheeks. Oh lord, they’re so warm and smooth. Fits perfectly in his palm.

 

 

 

Oh gosh… I didn’t do something I’d regret, did I?

 

 

 

The male refuses to breathe as his one-night stand stirs in his sleep. They are both very . He felt the other’s cold skin on his and shivered. The boy threw his leg over his hip, head underneath his chin and hand rubbing his toned chest, barely caressing his . A knee brushed his intimate part and Taeyong tried so hard not to moan.

 

 

 

God, I’m so screwed.

 

 

 

Taeyong better hoped it just a dream. He did not bring a random stranger and ed. If he did, Taeyong would jump off the building and kill himself.

 

The male pretends to be asleep when his partner woke up. He wished he does an excellent job pretending because he’s sweating buckets. The boy’s face is so close to his, he felt ticklish.

 

 

 

Is he sniffing me?

 

 

 

“Darling, I know you’re awake.”

 

 

 

What the –

 

 

 

Taeyong snaps his eyes open and is greeted with a familiar adorable face he’s been awakened up to for a month. The boy sat on his crotch, smiling so prettily at him like a saintly angel.

 

 

“T-Ten…?” Why is Ten here? What the hell happened?

 

“Good morning~ How is hyung feeling? Better?”

 

 

Taeyong yelps in surprise as Ten leans down and kissed him full on the lips. His body tensed up immediately as if he is stung by dozens of jellyfishes at once. Ten did not give him a good morning kiss but three. Kissing every corner of his lips, Taeyong bet Ten could taste alcohol in his mouth.

 

 

“Tennie is very happy. Taeyongie hyung is so gentle, and so good to baby last night when we made love.”

 

 

 

What?

 

 

 

Taeyong stares at the younger in disbelieve.

 

 

Gentle?

 

 

Last night?

 

 

Ma-made love?

 

 

They didn’t ‘did it’ did they? Is this a joke? Is God playing a cruel joke on him? Did he really take Ten’s innocence away? Did he taint the younger?

 

 

 No, no, no, no, nooooo! Ten is still a child for god’s sake! How drunk was I last night?!

 

 

 

Ten purrs on his chest while Taeyong wanted to disappear. His mind buzzing havoc as Ten leans up further because it only shows Taeyong how and extremely intimate they are. Taeyong tried so hard not to look down even though the corner of his eyes had caught a glimpse of Ten’s pale milky shoulders down to his smooth belly. The younger’s rosy s is a few inches away from his face. Taeyong can’t help but whimper because if Ten presses his hip harder, the younger will definitely awaken Taeyong junior.

 

 

“Tennie was so worried when Jaehyunie said hyung is sick. I begged Doyoungie hyung to bring me to see you and Taeyongie hyung kiss me and proposed as soon you see baby. Taeyongie promised to love me forever and ever after. Tennie is so happy.” The younger murmurs.

 

 

Taeyong screams when the bedroom door opens suddenly, revealing Kim Doyoung himself in a pink apron and a spatula in a hand. Taeyong wasn’t sure to cry or to laugh as Doyoung stares at him being pinned down by his beloved brother. Both very in bed. Either way, Taeyong is already a dead meat.

 

 

“How many times do I have to tell you not to disturb Taeyong hyung? He needs rests.” The older growls.

 

“Hyung, Taeyong hyung and I made love! Tennie is going to have Taeyongie hyung’s baby!” Ten chirps excitedly.

 

 

Taeyong wanted to die this instantly.

 

 

“Ten, taking off your clothes, kissing, then sleeping together with your Taeyongie hyung when he’s dead drunk and unconscious is not ‘making love’. It doesn’t count, you stupid child!” Doyoung hisses at his younger brother. “You can’t have babies when you’re a baby yourself so stop scaring Taeyong hyung and make people misunderstand.”

 

“But, but, in the drama –

 

“It’s fake you dummy. Everything you see on TV is a lie. I told you that already. Now put on your clothes and come out before I spank you with this spatula. Also, have some manner. This is Jaehyun’s apartment, not ours!” Doyoung slams the door shut and left.

 

“So, so… Tennie is not a mommy yet?”

 

 

 

Taeyong snatches the duvet and curled himself in a corner. Yesterday will be his first and last time touching a bottle.

 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

 

Yeap. me. I don't even know what I'm writing anymore.

Ps: I want to see Ten-ten wiggle is bum-bum in Taeyong's face as well. I bet he'd take a bite of that pudding. I would!

 

Hope you enjoy~ Comment below and tell me what you think ;) I love reading comments <3