Tennie's First Adventure

Taeyongie's KitTen

 

Taeyong is nonchalant. Most around him assume he’s a calm and collected person. ‘Go slow, cool and jazzy’ was his motto and he’d always try to keep himself out from trouble. He despises hassle and avoids them as if they were a fatal disease. Literally.

 

Instead of reaching for a living lifestyle filled with luxuries, babes or privileges, Taeyong only wishes for quiet and peace. Easy and simple. Maybe somewhere in the future, he’ll find someone he’d spent his lifetime with. That is if anyone out there could deal with his boring and lame personality. If Taeyong was that lucky, he liked to get old with a head full of platinum hair and rest in peace altogether when his time comes.

 

Of course, that was Taeyong’s initial ideal type of lifestyle he’s going for.

 

But then again, who knows what the future hold and what God planned for the chill Seoul boy Lee Taeyong.

 

Ever since that one fine day. When his eyes met with that pair of feline eyes staring back at him behind the door, Taeyong losses his cool and sanity and decides to all his ideal what-so-ever, then throw them all in the trash, burn it into ashes along with his mind, morals and beliefs.

 

 

That’s right,…

 

it all.

 

 

Never ever in his 22 years of typical mundane life, Taeyong made any rushed irrational decisions. Okay, maybe that one time when he dyed his hair white because his elder sister commented he looked like a brown-haired Jack Frost she fangirled so much. He did so just to ‘help’ his poor sister to get over her absurd fictional obsession/ crush towards the said fictional character. Anyways, it worked but Taeyong’s elder sister is left with a broken heart and violently murdered fairy-tale like ual fantasy.

 

Then comes currently, his second as he allegedly kidnapped a cutie pie out from his pastel colored room just a few minutes ago.

 

Wild heart pounding against his ribcage as he runs towards the open street, Taeyong ears rings hearing that shrill of giggles behind him. Grinning and chuckling at that beautiful sound, Taeyong grasps their hands together tightly, fearing he’d lose the other. Taeyong pulled the younger to his side while they continue running away from the younger’s sweet gingerbread dungeon.

 

First time committing a crime was scary, crazy and wild all mixed together but it was thrilling, insanely satisfying. So exciting it brings adrenaline bursting in his blood and veins.

 

 

He just kidnaped his best friend’s boyfriend’s 15-year-old baby brother…

 

 

Call him crazy but he didn’t give a damn.

 

 

To him, Taeyong believes he’s bringing justice to the younger.

 

 

Looking back, Taeyong met his victim’s eyes under the younger’s hoodie and cap. The little victim’s starry feline eyes staring back into his orbs, telling Taeyong that he was his hero; the prince charming on a rainbow Unicorn and unmatched socks the younger was waiting for in his 8th floor tower window pane since the victim was 5.

 

“Taeyongie, Taeyongie,” the pretty victim called. “Where is Taeyongie taking Tennie to?”

 

Throwing back a brief smile that easily charms thousands, Taeyong replied the younger breathily.

 

“Tennie’s first adventure.”

 

 

 


 

 

 

Grocery bags dropped violently on the floor and spills out different types of sweets and candy.

 

“Ten?” The owner of the apartment called out.

 

Doyoung’s heart sinks down, under the pit of his stomach coming back to a cold lonely apartment. Eyes wide and fingers trembling when the tall lanky male fails to hear a slight ring from a familiar bell charm. The warmth and milk bath scent that used to linger his lovely home stolen and absent. If today was just some other day, Doyoung can easily guessed his little brother is hiding somewhere playing hide and seek. But today was different.

 

Doyoung was that sure because he had not heard tiny giggles that is almost inaudible or the sound of soft fabric tiptoeing against their heated floor. “Ten-ah? Come out, it’s not funny.” Crying out as the older brother frantically searched high and low for his playful brother. Under beds and couches; above shelves, out the balcony and even inside their watching machine.

 

“Doyoung, sweet bun, please calm down-”

 

His lover comforted but Doyoung shoved his young lover away. He refuses to hear whatever his lover is trying to tell him. Too upset to the fact some ill hearted creep out kidnapped his adorable little brother.

 

“Jaehyun, call the police! Can’t you see someone abducted my precious Ten?!” Doyoung cries brokenly as he paced around his little brother’s room panickily, praying verses for his innocent brother’s safety and hopefully not ually violated in any means. His lips blabbing out incoherent sobs as his eyed through his brother favorite belongings.

 

The older brother cried harder noticing his younger’s brother’s favorite cap is missing. It is Ten’s most valuable…

 

 

Wait.

 

A.

 

ing.

 

Minute!

 

 

Jaehyun flinch when Doyoung glared at him in fury with his tear-stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. “Doyoung-hyung, please listen to me…” The younger gulps nervously, trying to be as careful as possible with his words. “Tennie is safe, don’t wo-

 

 

“LEE TAEYONGGGGG!!!!!”

 

 

 


 

 

 

Everyone who walks passed Taeyong can see how foolishly love struck the male was, very much obvious to the Ajumma who own this snack vendor Taeyong brought the younger to and is forced to witness everything. It was clearly written in the air and pedestrian passing by can see the love bubbles popping like cherry blossom blowing towards the adorable smaller male Taeyong is drooling at.

 

“You love fishcake that much?” Taeyong chuckles softly as he wipes off sauce off the younger’s cherry lips. his thumb clean, the older can taste Ten’s juicy lips on his taste buds. They were sweet and spicy. Taeyong then grins at himself recalling how it was Ten who dragged him to the store minutes ago. Just by scent, Ten knew which vendor Taeyong always bought the younger fish cake from whenever he visited Ten.

 

“Un-hn!” Ten nods cutely as he munches on his fishcake. His legs dangling back and forth savoring his favorite snack. Taeyong couldn’t help himself to scratch Ten’s weak spot under his jaw. The younger purrs softly as he leans closer until his cheeks is pressed against Taeyong’s shoulder, rubbing his crown under the elder’s chin.

 

“Does Tennie loves fishcake more or Taeyongie more?” the older male asked in a sweet tone.

 

“Taeyongie!” Ten chirps happily without hesitation. His hands balled in his sleeve paws, waving excitingly as he announces.

 

“Hmm, what about between me and your Doyoungie-hyung?” This time he teases. Resting his chin on his arms as he looks up at Ten. It takes a grand effort to keep his facial muscle at rest. Taeyong’s heart melts and squeals internally observing Ten struggles to make his decision. Low grumbles drag as he fumbles with his fingers thinking hard.

 

“It’s Tennie’s secret!” Ten eventually says. His feline eyes determine and stern confidently as he stares back at his Taeyongie-hyung.

 

“Tell me.” Taeyong demands mischievously, leading his ears for Ten to spill his little secret behind the shell of his ear. The older grins when he hears Ten whines in protease. His short legs kicking slightly exposing his frustration.

 

Ten leans in eventually and Taeyong cheers.

 

 

*Muacks!

 

 

Taeyong blushes madly and caught the escaping ball of fluff in a jiffy. He pulls his sneaky kitty by his neck while giving the younger all the love he deserves; ticklish pecks and gentle pats. They were soon lost in their own patting bubble until Ten starts kneading him and tried to him like Ten would back in the younger’s home.

 

“Tennie, stop.” Taeyong warns softly. His hands rest on the younger’s back and eyes darting in all direction. They already had enough attention for publicly displaying their affection but blowing Ten’s unique cover could double up awareness attract triple trouble.

 

Ten obeys, however, Taeyong caught the slight pout and droopy lips. Taeyong can imagine Ten’s fluffy ears press flat and sad at the side of his head underneath his cap at the back of his mind. Taeyong can only smile sheepishly at the younger. "Thank you, Tennie-ah..." 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Like Taeyong had promised, he took Ten on his first street adventure. Taeyong brought the younger to the street market and spent the whole day there spoiling Ten with gifts, street delicacies, sweets, and street performances.

 

Putting a smile on Ten’s adorable face is all Taeyong asks for. The older didn’t mind people looking at them oddly. He didn’t mind the prejudice stare or whispers, fingers pointing towards their direction commenting Ten’s childishness. Everything about Ten is adorable to Taeyong.

 

No one can ever blame Ten. The boy only gets to look at the world through books and the flat-screen back home. Ten had never step his foot meter away from home. Doyoung never allows him, therefore, today is Ten’s first time. Ten is excited and fascinated. The boy is learning. Experiencing and observing the world he imagined in his little mind since he was adopted.

 

Taeyong doesn’t care for others. He has his hands full for Ten. As long Ten is happy, free, far from harm, Taeyong is grateful.

 

With a red bean fish cake hung by Ten’s lips. Taeyong laughs as Ten jumps among the crowd calling for attention. “Taeyongie, Taeyongie! What is that? Tennie wanna go there!”

 

Following the direction Ten is pointing at leads to the arcade. Ten’s pairs of orbs are filled with excitement and curiosity. They invite Taeyong like a sweet trap so he jogs towards the younger in second. Holding Ten’s little hands, Taeyong leads Ten in the building and introduces the younger the world of games between clicks of the light, the world of fun.

 

 

 


 

Author's Note: 

Hope ya'll enjoy the 1st Chapter. Please bare with me... It's my first time writing fluff and hybridau so forgive me T.T I think I at fluff cuz I'm not a fluffy person myself irl XD