I My Me Mine

Taeyongie's KitTen

 

 

Ten is heartbroken. Angry. Afraid. His chest hurts lots. But he doesn’t know how to put it into words. Incoherent cries left his sore lips as he clutches on his eldest brother tight, crying his heart out as Gong Myung shields him in his protective embrace.

 

“Ten, what wrong? Why are you sad? Will you tell noona?” His sister-in-law, Hye Sung comforts as she rubs soothing circles on his back.

 

Everyone was confused and surprised at the hybrid’s outburst. It’s odd, to see Ten suddenly lashing aggressively at the human his favor the most. Jaehyun had to pull his best friend to the other side of the room. Doyoung bites down his tears while treating Taeyong’s wounds. Just a week ago Ten had bitten the latter’s shoulder. Now, his younger brother clawed his friend’s arm.

 

 

Today is supposed to be a happy reunion. Why did it turn so depressing?

 

 

“Cheater.” Ten screams. “Taeyong cheater!” he cried. Those are words the teenager been saying but no one in the room understands. Especially Taeyong.

 

“Why did you say that? What did Taeyong-goon do to you?” Hye Sung asks cautiously. Her voice as gentle as possible.

 

“H-He says he loves Tennie; He says I’m his only one-“The poor boy chokes. “But when Tennie is away he cheated!” his high-pitched shrieks bounce across walls of Doyoung’s apartment, goosebumps coating skin of the audience.

 

“Tennie, what are you talking about? I never che-“

 

“Shut uUUP!” hearing Taeyong’s voice somehow triggered the crying hybrid more. Taeyong became overwhelmed with the amount of anger burning in Ten’s feline eyes as he glares at him. “You smelled different! You had someone else! That person’s scent is all over you!” his tears pours endlessly staining his red fuming face.

 

Taeyong is more restless to Ten’s statement. His mind is all over the place, breaking his spirit. Nothing Ten said make sense.

 

“Hyung, he had someone else. He says he loves only Tennie but he had someone else behind my back!” accusing finger pointing at the cheater as Ten slurs his complaints to his elder brother, trashing while begging his oldest brother to kick the cheater’s with his skilled taekwondo.

 

Gongmyung hushed the youngest with promises, cleaning Ten’s messy face as they tried to interrogate further. He can’t just kick someone’s after just meeting for a few minutes.

 

“Smell him, that someone’s scent his all over him. Tennie’s mark is gone, Tennie’s scent disappeared!” Another wave of cried boomed across the apartment. Ten hisses until his voice crack.

 

 

 

Mark

 

 

 

“WHHHHAAATTT???!!!”

 

 

Before Taeyong could comprehend what he had dragged himself into, he is pinned down by the Kim brothers on the ground. Both brothers strangling and choking him, staring down at him in fury.

 

“LEE TAEYONG! How could you! How could you do this to me? I trusted you! I believed you! I finally accepted the fact Ten liked you more than me, I am finally getting used to you two being all cuddly, clingy and touchy. I knew I shouldn’t let Ten kisses you carelessly like that; I thought we are friends! Our Tennie is just a child! A child for god’s sake. He’s only fifteen! Fifteen!!! Ten may be careless and stupid at times; but how could you let him mark you?! You let Ten marks you???!!! Why?! WHYYYY?!” Doyoung roared as he shakes Taeyong back and froths like a poor tree.

 

Oi, get off me! You’re killing me Doyoung!” Taeyong fights off.

 

“Lee Taeyong-shii, with due of respect, you did this on purpose, didn’t you? Toying with our baby brother’s heart, using him and let him mark you. Our Ten is just a baby! I will never, never, hand Ten over to you in this age. He’s still a child. A child with a pure innocent soul and I’ll make sure he’ll keep it that way until he’s 30. No, no, he’ll be a monk, a priest, whatever it is I don’t care as long he’s pure and holy. He’s going to work for Jesus! I don’t care whose scent you bring home but you need let go of my precious baby brother. Set my baby brother free you sick monster!”

 

The Kim brothers are beasts in Taeyong’s eyes. The poor young adult screams terror with two devils hovering above him, trapping him with their weight. Eyes red with horns on their head, devil’s wings spread and tail on their back; burning palms pulling and tugging him as if he is a puppet. Taeyong swears, they are going to rip him apart.

 

“Jaehyun, Jaehyun save me!” The boy manages to grab the hem of his best friend’s jeans. “Control your boyfriend, please! He’s going wild! They’re devils Jaehyun. DEVILS!!!! Save meee!” Looking up at his younger friend with pleading eyes, he begged Jaehyun to save him from his boyfriend and his boyfriend’s older brother.

 

Jaehyun caught the attention of the wild Kim brother instantly. The blonde gulps a lump in his throat. He is encountering his worst dilemma yet; choosing between his love so sweet, icing of his cupcake and his best friend.

 

“T-Taeyong-hyung, I-I…” Jaehyun whimpers. “I’M SORRYYYY!!!!” and he ran off.

 

“Jung Jaehyun you bastard!” Taeyong screams before the two devils behind his back dragged him towards the deepest depths of Kim Hell.

 

 

“AhhHHHHH!!!!!”

 

 

~~~

 

 

Taeyong curled up lifelessly on the cold hard floor, sniffing as he contemplated what he had done in his past life to deserve all false accuse towards him. All strength he had left his body. Taeyong shivered as he held his almost ripped clothes together. His soul left his paled body, questioning the underworld what he has done wrong other than loving his sweet cinnamon roll hybrid, Ten.

 

“Hyungggg!!! Don’t die yet!” Jaehyun, the traitor kneeled next to Taeyong’s cold lifeless body. “Don’t go to the other side!”

 

“HYUNGGGGG!!!!”

 

 


 

 

Ten watches behind his wet lashes. Even after his brothers punishes Taeyong, the hybrid is still depressed. Ten felt stupid realizing he’s been hiding behind the plush toy Taeyong won for him. But the foreign scent on his Taeyong is just… Knees pulled to his chest, Ten cuddled with the plush toy. His lips trembled and fresh tears pour after inhaling Teayong’s scent on the said polar bear.

 

“Aigoo, my poor baby.” Gongmyung cooed as he envelopes his youngest brother into his embrace. Doyoung taking the other spot next to Ten brushing the teenager’s silky raven locks. “Ten, we taught Taeyong a lesson already, so don’t cry. Smile for Myung Myung-hyung okay?”

 

“Even so Ten, how could you mark Taeyong hyung? You know you’re not allowed to do that. Not Taeyong hyung, not anyone.” Doyoung sighed in frustration.

 

“I want to be a bride.” Ten utters truthfully.

 

 

“WHAT?!”  

 

 

Doyoung paled while Gongmyung practically passed out to the news. Hye Sung shrieks before trying to revive her husband.

 

 

“Tennie wants to be Taeyongie-hyung's bride!” The child blurts as if it’s the rightful thing to say.

 

“Oh my god! Ten! You can’t mark anyone who played bride and groom with you!” Doyoung exclaims in horror, almost crying.

 

“It’s not a game. Tennie really wants to be Taeyongie’s bride!” the teenager repeated. Eyes in full determination and seriousness.

 

“Sweetie,” Hye Sung tries to explain. “that’s different from-“

 

“No, no, NO! Ten is going to be Taeyong-hyung’s real bride! Ten is going to marry Taeyongie!” The boy screams.

 

 

Hye Sung screech once more when Doyoung fainted and fell off the couch.

 

 

Taeyong blushed madly at Ten’s proposal. His heart is beating so fast it’s going to cause an 8-magnitude earthquake. His heart choke in his throat when he met with Ten’s twinkling eyes. The younger’s lashes batting at him, beating him up worst than the older Kims’ claws.

 

“Taeyongie don’t love Tennie anymore?” Ten stood far away from his supposed future groom, refusing to step close still. “Who are you meeting behind Tennie’s back?”

 

Having Ten finally looking and talking to him, Taeyong, despite his pathetic state, limbs everywhere as he scrambles all four to his queen. “Baby, I did not. Taeyong doesn’t have anyone behind your back. I only have you, Tennie. I don’t know the scent you’re talking about. I really don’t know! you have to believe me.” The older told sincerely, even sitting in the famous Japanese seiza position.


“I was so heartbroken when Doyoung told me you went back to Guri. I felt so guilty for not paying attention to you and hurt your feelings. I want to give Tennie a surprise when you come back so after my last paper, Jaehyun and I went to buy all your favorite food. We even went to the fish market to buy your favorite squids when –

 

 

Ah.

 

 

The cat at the store.

 

 

!

 

 

“Tennie! My princess! My love so sweet! Please listen to me, it’s a misunderstanding.” Ten jolts when Taeyong grabbed him suddenly. “It was the store owner’s cat you’re talking about. The cat was walking circles around me so I patted it. I only patted it, I swear. I’m sorry baby Tennie, my sweet princess, hyung is sorry.”

 

After that, Ten had a tug-a-war in his little head. He’s happy to still have his throne as Taeyong’s icing of his cupcake, but still, still… “You patted it? Why? Does she have fluffier fur than me? Is she cuter that Tennie? Is she prettier than Tennie? Is she better than Tennie?! he hisses. Pretty hands curled into fists and eyes becoming teary again.

 

“No, no, no, no!” Taeyong embraces the hybrid, enveloping Ten in his chest so tight he lifted the light weighted hybrid off his little feet. “You’re infinity times better. I can never compare anyone to you, Ten. I only love you. I only give you chu-chu and rub-rubs. Taeyongie only adore precious little Tennie and no one else!”

 

“Really?” a big smile creep on the younger’s face while a hue of blush pink flushed on Ten’s adorable cheeks. Slowly, little by little, Ten wraps his arms around Taeyong’s neck. His fluffy tail curling. “Only Tennie?”

 

“Yes. Only Tennie.” Taeyong sighs in content feeling Ten’s arms around him. "Please forgive me, princess." He misses this so much. Nothing can describe how devastated he was when Ten rejected him.

 

 

"Okay... Tennie forgives you."

 

“Thank you." the older grumbles. "I miss you so much, Ten. Welcome back.”

 

“I’m back, hyung. Baby misses you too.”

 

 

Hye Sung and Jaehyun munched on the fish cake while crying unicorn and rainbows. The touching make-up chu-chu and reunion playing right before their eyes his by far the best from any romance drama they watched. Gong Myung and Doyoung remain unconscious but the slapstick duo is long forgotten. Hye Sung and Jaehyun hoped they stayed that way so no one could interrupt the cute couple that needs more love towards one and another. They need their moment to fill in their empty gap.

 

 


 

 

As they continued with the celebration of Ten’s homecoming, Taeyong changed into the new sets of clothes Ten bought for him and let Ten rubs his scent all over him; head to toe. Ten sat on Taeyong’s lap while they had dinner. Taeyong gladly feeds his princess with his favorite sashimi and carefully wrapped meat. The sweet couple would steal kisses and innocent when no one is watching. Napkins are not necessary when you can use your tongue to off any crumbs or sauce each other’s face.

 

Gong Myung and Doyoung woke up a while later after they finished their rounds. Seeing Ten claiming his throne on Taeyong’s lap with both hands draped casually on the latter’s shoulder, the Kim brother howled at their loss. The brothers sulk on their defeat and bare nags from each’s perspective lover while pitifully eating their fair share of dinner. And when no one is watching, Ten dragged Taeyong off to his room.

 

The princess climbs on his prince and wraps his legs around Taeyong’s waist once the door closes. Inhaling the nostalgic scent of Taeyong, the little one asks cutely. “Is Tennie still Taeyongie-hyung’s bride?”

 

Taeyong blushes madly at that comment. Even knowing Ten couldn’t see his cheeks that are burning red, Taeyong still hides his flushed face on Ten’s bony shoulder. Funny how Ten still remembers their silly innocent promise years ago. It may be a half-assed promised ages ago but that had changed. And though the line to properly describe their relationship is still a burl, and it’s still too early to promise Ten anything, Taeyong still wants to say, “Unless Tennie loves someone else.”

 

“Then, can Tennie mark Taeyongie mine again?” the hybrid looked up at his promised groom with a pair of eyes that sings his love song and love words.

 

Taeyong said nothing as tugged his shirt to a side and cranes his neck, exposing a side of his collarbone and neck for his bride. The last bite on Tayeong’s shoulder was a reminder, the first was on Taeyong’s collarbone where Ten first bit him that had healed and disappeared.

 

Caressing the same spot, Ten leans down for a few before placing his fangs in place. Ten whimpers lightly as Taeyong encourages him by rubbing his back and nape. The hybrid sighs, airily signaling the older before biting down.

 

“Ah.” Taeyong returned the bite by muffling his groans on Ten’s shoulder. The pain is soon replaced with ticklish and cute les. Teayong chuckles as he gladly took the title as Ten’s property.

 

“Mine. Tennie’s property.”

 

 


 

 

Taeyong grins like a creep as he walks down the campus, unaware of the fact his casual stroll brings so much of godly aura and is eye candy to both male and female on campus. His late evening class is finally over and he is currently scrolling down his gallery. 

 

Taeyong had thousand of Ten’s professionally taken photograph by, of course, the said man himself. All pictures of his princess are saved, backup, and locked on his phone. Taeyong smiled proudly at his lasted selected wallpaper of Tennie kissing his cheeks lovingly after marking him. Recalling the moment Ten remarked him, Taeyong’s fingers mindlessly rubs the healing sore spot. That also remind him. A couple more day until the weekend and he promise to bake cakes with his adorable hybrid.

 

His love-struck fantasy and imaginaries were interrupted when his phone rang.

 

 

DongBunny

Calling

Decline | Accept

 

 

“Yeah? What’s –" Taeyong panicked a little after hearing soft sobs and sniffles from the other line. “Hey, are you crying? What’s wrong?”

 

“Come to P clinic quickly. Ten got into a little trouble.”

 

 


 

Author's Note:

Dun dun dun! What happened to our KitTen?! I don't know too :P

 

Surprised at the update? Don't be. I need to catch up with the 2 weeks I missed during my finals. :/

If you're wondering, 'Chu-chu' are kisses. 'Rub-rub' is belly rubs, random touches/ rubs

I'll come up with more KitTen-guage. Because. Why not :P

Also, I'm not sure if you guys noticed but our Taeten couple is not an official couple yet.

Why?

Because it's complicated. Like my life.