Tennie needs attention!!!

Taeyongie's KitTen

 

‘What kind of a situation is this?’

 

Taeyong found himself sitting by the edge of the bed wondering.

 

Looking down his thighs, he only had his underwear. Glancing over his shoulder, he’s met with Ten’s milky skin and slender back. He could clearly see lines of Ten’s spine. Taeyong wants to get up from bed; Get dressed and wash up. But his body stays frozen in bed. All because of Ten’s silent treatment.

 

Ten was lost in his thoughts, never to bother Taeyong after Doyoung left. His ears flat and face hidden behind the duvet with his limbs curled into a ball. Taeyong thought he done nothing. But Ten’s depressed and fragile figure cause the older to have second thoughts; that Taeyong has done something. He tired to remember, the recall what happened after Jaehyun whacked him. But he couldn’t.

 

“Ten?” His fingers slip through the soft locks perfectly, tangled between turfs of silky raven locks.

 

 

 

“… how I wish I could wake up to see your pretty face everyday…”

 

 

 

Taeyong stared for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

Ten yelps in surprise as Taeyong rolled him over. His pearly orbs staring into his. Taeyong begged his heart to stop racing. 

 

 

 

“… if Tennie is mine forever, wouldn’t it be the best thing ever?”

 

 

 

“T-Taeyo – hmph…”

 

 

 

 

 

Something sweet, something soft, something warm. Ten held his breath. Hitching when he felt something wet across his lips.

 

Taeyong cradles the younger’s small face between his palms. His thumbs caressing the younger’s soft cheeks as he chuckles at Ten’s dazzled face. Should he kiss his princess awake?

 

“One more time.” Ten muttered, pointing his fingers up with pleading eyes to the man hovering above him.

 

“Hyung will give as much you want.” The older told.

 

 

How could Taeyong forgot what he promises Ten last night? As drunk he could be, he spoke of the truth he was never brave enough to confess. Ten is in his arms when he woke up in the morning. How can Taeyong allow such a chance to slip away?

 

 

“Hug hug.” The younger demanded.

 

Taeyong complied. Laying atop of Ten, he lets Ten to snuggle in his embrace.

 

Ten mewls and purrs as he rubs his scent all over Taeyong. And the younger loves it whenever Taeyong kisses his forehead. He enjoyed being spoiled only by Taeyong. The older can monopolize him however he wants. Ravish him if Taeyong wants! Nya! <3

 

 

“Taeyongie, can we make a love now?”

 

 

 

 

 

Well that escalated quickly

 

 

 

 

 


 

Gathered around the conference table (kitchen table), Taeyong pleas for answers. Where the hell Ten learn that from?!

 

Needless to say, Doyoung calmly slams a neon pink book on the table, almost giving Taeyong a minor heart attack.

 

 

‘How to Seduce you Man 101’

 

 

The kitchen fell in a minute of dead silence as they stared at such a scandalous source.

 

Now, both Taeyong and Jaehyun looked at Doyoung for a detailed explanation.

 

“Where in the world-

 

“I was careless. Ten found this at our floor’s recycling room the day I was preparing to leave for my field trip.”

 

Taeyong is dumbfounded at the number of page markers sticking out from the book that is 2-inches thick. To think that Ten was using this book as a reference… Just thinking about the contents the book may hold make Taeyong dizzy and flushed.

 

 

So this is where Ten learn his plays and tricks from…

 

 

“Taeyong-hyung, look at Tennie. You’re not paying attention to me. Tennie needs attention.”

 

Taeyong stays sited whilst his body is swayed side by side by Ten. The younger is pressing close to him, almost pushing his chest against Taeyong’s face as he whines for immediate attention from his source of happiness. Taeyong closes his eyes and folds his arms together. He needs time to digest the situation. As long he can’t see and Ten-proofed himself from the dangerously innocent teenager, he should be safe from any accusation.

 

“Hey~ Taeyongie-hyung, Tennie needs your attention or my inside feels empty… Hurry up and fill Ten-Ten up~”

 

Taeyong had a heart attack. His heart skipped a beat then stopped beating completely. Jaehyun frails his arms in the air where he shrieks dramatically whereas Doyoung plucks Ten off Taeyong and plops him next to himself for an earful and discipline.

 

Taeyong sat there contemplating his life. What had he done wrong for things to turn out this way? How is anyone deserving for Ten? No one deserves Ten, not even himself. Taeyong sat there and mourned. He sat there quietly until he fades into dust.

 

 

 

 

 


 

“Let’s shower together~!” Ten stares at Taeyong with his tearful eyes. “Ten won’t take a bath unless Taeyongie comes with me. Hmph!”

 

“No. And don’t strip here, you’ll catch a cold!”

 

Ten slaps Taeyong’s face with his tail.

 

Taeyong grabs it and ‘strangles’ it.

 

Ten’s ears perk up. “Grawh!” and he attacks.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

 

Doyoung laid on Jaehyun’s chest as his lover switches the channel. He had his long legs dangled over the couch because the floor is lava, occupied by two different nature bickering, causing a catastrophe in Jaehyun’s apartment. Not his concern though when Jaehyun’s warm palms are and massaging his hips… Oh, the kids are battling now.

 

 

 

“Argh! Ten, stop it. Hey, don’t pull my pants!”

 

*Slap* “Hyunggg~~~ bath with Tennie. I’ll wash your back.”.

 

*Thud!* *Rips!*

 

“My shirt! Sto – ouch, Ten!... Yah, yahh…. YAHHH!!”

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

 

“Hmm?” Jaehyun frowns. It’s too quiet. Oddly quiet.

 

As he turns around to check on the ‘kids’, all Papa Jaehyun see is their baby Ten’s canine teeth digging into Taeyong’s arm who is…… dead.

 

 

 

 

 

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how Taeyong got his first tattoo.

 

 

 

 

 


 

“Ergh…” Taeyong is tired. So tired. Sprawled on the couch, he pushes his bangs out his face the same moment a weight press against his upper body. Taeyong sighs. “Ten ba-mh!”

 

Ten stole a kiss from him again. The fifth morning. Laying on top of Taeyong, Ten looked down the older with a cheeky grin. Droplets hanging by the end of his washed hair drips down Taeyong’s face and soaks into his shirt.

 

Taeyong looks back at the boy calmly. After learning one thing or two, this kid sure grows fast. Lately, nothing seems innocent about Ten. Not when Ten had found a comfortable spot leaning on his shoulder with one hand pressed on his chest, another drawing circles on his shoulder blade.

 

“Cold. Give Tennie huggies, please?”

 

Taeyong hangs his arms loosely around Ten’s waist and closes his eyes. He kinda need a break now and he hopes Ten would grant him. He needed some time to sort his mind before losing them and break the law. Because, right now, he has the urge to...

 

Hmm~ Taeyongie hyung smells like Tennie.” The rubs his face against Taeyong’s neck, purring in content while his tail wraps around Taeyong’s thighs. The tip of his nose follows the line of Taeyong’s jaw before nipping the older’s chin.

 

 

This. Snake.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

“? Hyun – mhph~~!!!”

 

Flipping Ten over, Taeyong pins the younger underneath him. Tipping his chin catching Ten in surprise, Taeyong presses their lips together. A peck was innocent. But a kiss, one is enough to melt Ten into his grasp.

 

 

Sweet

 

Like candy

 

 

hmm…”

 

Taeyong caught Ten’s sneaky little tongue that found his way to his lips. The older didn’t hesitate to push Ten further into the couch while he reaches deeper into Ten’s little mouth – tasting every corner.

 

Two inexperienced, as if both are trying to suffocate one another. Little Ten panicked as his lungs scream for air. He whines for release while pounding the older’s back. Taeyong wouldn’t budge unless he had the last bite.

 

The event was a big surprise for poor innocent Ten. Before the teenager realizes, Ten was crying aloud. Face already red from the sudden attack; voice cracked, and light headed.

 

 

“Uwahhhh~~~!!!!”

 

 

Doyoung and Jaehyun jump to the scene. What they saw was Ten punching Taeyong but the same time tugging the older’s sleeves for embrace.

 

“What happen here? What did you do?”

 

Taeyong tried to soothe the teenager. But as he gets close, Ten smacks him.

 

“Uwahhhh – I hate youuuuuuu

 

Despite the cries, the same person who is forcing himself onto Taeyong is Ten himself. First, Ten tried to chock him. Next, he suffocates Taeyong with a pillow. Now, Ten is burring himself in Taeyong’s chest.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

“Doyoung….”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’m taking him home.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I’m taking Ten back home.”

 

“Whose?”

 

“Mine.”

 

WHaT?!”

 

“Forever.”

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

 

Wow... how long has it been? I've completely abandoned this aff for the whole semester! 

Surprised? Shocked? you? Whatever? Ahahaha(?)

Darn... so many things happen in these 4 months I was M.I.A from writing any fanfictions. Crazy! I don't even know where to start tbh. I'm not surprised if most readers fed up waiting for an update as well ahahaha.

Oh! Merry Christmas! Hope yall had some fun time with your families today. 

 

Random Q&A time!

1) Baby Ten wants to make babies with Taeyongie, how many babies would our princess prefer?

2) Prince or Princesses?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S: About Shinee's Jonghyun, I'm sorry and I grieved as well but I'll say no more. Rest in peace and I hope he has found peace in his heart and is lead to his safe haven.