through the night

scramble

because takaki doesn't want to make inoo wait for him again tomorrow he plans to sleep early tonight and just when he about to closes his eyes there is a knock on the door and it turned out to be inoo but with new bruises around his arm.

"oi inoo, what happened again this time?! it drives me crazy how i always think about what kind of place this is" said takaki

"i just got hurt while doing my works takaki, it is completely my fault, and i also have sewed my pants, i have good news for you, or might be not" 

"aren't you being too clumsy? did u get some medicine for it? what is the good news?"

"the master is out, and will be back tomorrow morning, and the day after tomorrow is the time when our plan will work, so i want to show you around this place so you will be a little familiar with it" said inoo

"is it really safe for us to hang around this place?" 

"trust me, we can walk for a bit, my room is in upstairs, so after that we can go to my room and we can see almost everything from there" 

they move silently as they get out from the room, as they got out, takaki feels amaze because the hallway is so big and there are so many rooms, takaki also notice how inoo hold to many keys which makes him think that there are many others who are being trapped just like him, for a second takaki doubted inoo, wondering if this is the time for him to be sacrificed. but he followed inoo to more narrow hallway which is really dark, there is a staircase in the end of the hallway.

"later when we try to escape, we will go through this path, we will also use this staircase which led to my room, but instead of going to my room we will use the attic and we have to pass through it, at the end of the attic there will be a stair that will led us to the warehouse, we will try our best escaping from there, climbing the fence, after that there will only be woods, and after that we will try to get out and find a way, for now lets go to my room" said inoo

takaki nods and make their way climbing the staircase, it was dark, full of dust, and the stair was making sound. as they got upstairs it was really dark, when takaki look to the left it will led them to the attic but infront of them now there is a door, yes inoo's room. then they went it.

"so welcome to my room, its not good but i always wanted a friend who can come over here" 

takaki was silent, observing the room, it was small, there isnt a bed, only some sheets pilling up which takaki think its the bed, and there is a chair, a very old one, with a shirt and pants on top of it, which also takaki think the only clothes he have. and a window. thats it.

"well i'm here now, lets make the most of it" takaki said while smiling, deep inside it was a broken one, regretting his thought earlier when he think inoo will trapped him, he doesn't deserve inoo, thats all on his mind.

"ah im sorry let me get this clothes, u can sit on the chair while i-" inoo hasnt finished his words yet takaki grabs his clothes and put it back on the chair

"no, its okay, let us both sit here on the floor, just like a normal people" and once again inoo had a teary eyes.

both of them seated on top of the pile sheets while looking at the window for quite a while until takaki said something.

"its funny how different i am two days ago and now" there was a long pause before inoo finally speaks.

"hmm? what makes it different? it must be because how hard it is living in here right? you should be grateful takaki"

"no, i always thought i want to be successful, living a comfortable life, spending my money on everything, while i am missing out something important in life. helping others. i thought i was already a kind person, till i realise i am not. i am not a better person, until i can save you." 

both of them are silent again, tears are running down on inoo's cheek, takaki realise it then he starts talking again..

"i made a promise to myself you know inoo. if we can get through this, even if you are a stranger, even if i am a stranger to you, i would help you, i would help others in need, i wont complain about how laggy my internet connection is, or how long i have to wait for the bus, or even why the movie i waited for so long turned out to be . inoo, i am glad i met you" as he said that his tears also came out, both of them just sobbing through the night, no words, nothing. it was like two people who understands one another very well, even if they dont, because sometimes that is just how this world works. 

 

 

-------------------

i'm sorry if i am slow at updating, i used to come here almost everyday for yunhoxjaejoong fanfic lol but i dont anymore so if i am somehow forgot to update please dont hesitate to leave a comment, or if there is something you are not sure or confused you can ask me, thank you <3