till we meet again

scramble

takaki spent the day just like the usual, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about everything and how the plan will go tomorrow.. inoo dropped by few hours ago only to bring takaki's meal then left, he seems pretty busy today. takaki then get up from the bed and decide to stare at the window, the window has trellis all over it, just like jail. the view from that room is pretty, it faced the garden views.. the garden is huge, there are other buildings other than this one he is staying in. and after a while there is a figure of a man just come out from the building across, he seems tall, well dressed, even if its blurry he looks like a good looking person, he walks toward the building takaki is in, as he gets closer the man notices takaki's presence, their eyes met, the man suddenly smiles at takaki, then mumbling something, if takaki is not wrong he said something like "till we meet again". takaki heads back to the bed quickly because the guy creeped the hell out of him.. when the night comes, inoo, as usual brings the meal to takaki. 

"see inoo.. i saw someone today, someone other than you, i usually never see anyone other than you in here, eventho i always looked at outside, there is never anyone present.. isn't that weird?" 

"someone? what does he looks like?" as inoo said that he steals a bit of takaki's food, but takaki said nothing and only a smile came out.. 

"you are hungry, dont you?"

"hahaha i'm sorry, but really who did you saw earlier?" inoo still eating from takaki's plate.

"hmmm its okay, he looks tall, very well dressed too, and he seems like a really fine guy? he came out from the building across, weird huh?"

"ah.. no.. yes.. it is weird, well sometimes people just pass by, maybe the master's bodyguard or one of his underlings, dont worry" 

"are you sure? he mumbled something like 'till we meet again' or something, isnt that creepy?" 

inoo doesnt answer a thing to what takaki has said..

"inoo? are you okay? did i said something wrong?"

"no you are not, hurry up finish the meal, we dont have time to worry about that, we need to save energy for tomorrow" said inoo..

"well, you are right, but are you really okay?" takaki asks once again just to make sure because he finds inoo weird after he told him that.

"nothing its just the word "till we meet again"... its somehow, sad, at least for me it is.."

"i'm sorry.. it is, well just like you said, dont think about that and we should do our best tomorrow okay?" 

inoo nods right away but the sadness in his eyes can't be hidden.