imagine

scramble

the first night was tough.. takaki feels like his head is almost exploding from thinking too much. at first he was only thinking about how to get out from this place. but now, seeing such an innocent boy being tortured and treated like an animal just hurts him, it feels like he is too cruel if he only think about himself. there was a battle in his mind until he realise the sun is almost rising and finally takaki falls asleep.

 

-----------
it was warm and comfortable at the same time he feels safe. when takaki opens his eyes, inoo was already there, sitting on the floor, at the corner of the room with food prepared for takaki.


"inoo? why are you sitting there? have you eaten?" takaki somehow feels grateful that at least the boy is there with him.


"i waited for you to woke up, i came to bring you these foods, but it is cold already, should i warm this up?" said inoo.


"did you waited long? i am sorry, its okay you dont have to.. come here dont sit on the floor, and have you eaten? you look so pale, and thin, do you even realise that?"


"no its not that long, i have eaten, i always looked like this master yuya you dont have to worry about me" the boy said with smile.


"then.... all you have to do is eat more, here, lets share this"  

surprisingly inoo doesnt resist it, at first he eats slowly, but after some time he looks like someone who hasn't been eating for a few years. takaki has been watching him and he realises it even more, that he really needs to protect this boy, not because of anything, but because he still has humanity inside him. 


after they ate inoo is cleaning the plate and when he wants to leave the room there is something fell out from his pocket.


"ah i'm sorry, i have sewed my pants regularly but its still get torn everytime" takaki couldnt help but notice that the pants the boy have been using looks really bad..


"bring the sewing tools later to me, i will sew it for you, i might not look like it but i make a good sewer. and what is that? is that a harmonica?"


"i am sorry for causing you trouble, i should be the one who helps you but i always caused troubles. yes this is a harmonica, this is the only thing that is mine left, my brother got this for me as a present for my 10th birthday" inoo gave the harmonica to takaki so he can take a closer look.


"this is a good one, and i can see you take care of this a lot because this thing is old yet so beautiful." 


"master takaki, can you play harmonica?"
takaki didnt answer inoo's question, only a smile came out from takaki..


after a while takaki grabs the harmonica and put it closer to his mouth, there are some soft tones came from the harmonica, beautifully.. 
inoo's eyes widened but he said nothing, because for now he only wants the time to stop, he wants to enjoy this forever, but the truth hurts, it ended.


"the beatles, imagine" both of them said that at the same time, and laughed.


"its funny, this is the first song i learned to play" said inoo while smiling widely, his eyes are watery, takaki knows he made the boy so happy because he knows eyes dont lie.


"this is my favorite song in this whole world, and im sorry for using this without your permission.. here" takaki gives back the harmonica to inoo.


"dont say that, i even forgot i can feel things like that, you know being happy it makes you wanna cry, thanks to you, i remember it now. i will be back, i have stuff to do." as inoo leaves he still wears the smile takaki gave him. 

 

 

----
sorry for the late update :( it was inoo's birthday a few days ago.. i wonder if u guys like it or not? please comment.. i know my grammar and the way i wrote story are too messy but i wanna share my takainoo feels to everyone ^^