Lost

YooSu Oneshot Universe

Title: Lost
Author: [info]kyouya3 /kyouya-sama 
Length: Oneshot
Pairing: YooSu 
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance
Summary: Junsu's heart was broken by Yoochun. He was lost...Could Yoochun find him before it's too late?


LOST


The cold air was an ice; freezing me till my body shivering badly. Trying to fight the coldness, I swallowed my half-froze saliva, it just made it worse. Ice started to form inside my nostril, breathing was hard for me. Every step I made didn’t seem to take me back to where I was. I couldn’t help but to feel scared.

The sky was as dark as night, the snow was a milky way. The breeze made me hid behind the sweater and scarf on my neck. It did help, but for just a couple of seconds. My palm and feet had gone beyond painful, I couldn’t feel them anymore. I was dying, inside and outside.

Walking without a destination was what I was doing. Would I freeze to death? Or would I survive? I wasn’t sure, my brain wasn’t working properly. I was broken as my broken heart.

I tried to remember the road. I turned left and then right from his house, but then I fell down, rolling on the snowy hills till blocks of stone stopped me. My forehead started to bleed and I felt dizzy. Not only that, my feet was swollen and they were so hard to move.

I struggled when I climbed the hill. It was plain white; I didn’t know where I was going. I could feel my twisted ankle being hit by the standing rock and I fell down, crushing my weak body on the hard surface once again. That’s when I realized I was coming down; I lost my grasped and fell down once again. I would have died…





But pair of warm palm saved me. The ground never hit me.

Hang on! I could hear he’s calling me, calling my name to wake up. But my eyelids were so heavy as iron.

Wake up! Hey! He called me with his trembling voice, I thought it’s because the freezing cold, but I was wrong. He was crying my name, screaming hysterically like I would go forever, leaving him. Was I really going to die? Was I still precious in front of him?

“Why…are you…here?” I asked pantly, the pain was conquered my body into anesthesia.

“I’m sorry, please open your eyes! Junsu ah!” he begged, and I did my best to open my eyes. Saw his handsome well-structured face once again. He was still as cute as usually, or like the usually helpless romantic who I loved.

“Yoochun…I’m…freezing…” I said hardly as a tear escaped my eyelids. He’s telling me everything was going to be fine. But the situation wasn’t like that, he lied again. The strong wind was coming from every direction, it’s a snow storm. He took the half-conscious me to his house direction, but the wind was too strong. That’s when he saw a cave; he decided to take me in than both of us freeze to death.

I could feel his warm palm and his cold sweater on my forehead, trying to stop my almost-stopped bleeding. He tore the sweater apart and used some of it to bandage my forehead and the rest for my twisted ankle.

“It’s OK, I’m here…” he said as he started to shiver, I didn’t know he was only wearing his bare shirt because he used everything to cover me, trying to rise my body temperature.

“Junsu, I’m sorry. It’s a misunderstanding, she’s the one who kissed me,” he tried to explain the scene I saw this morning. After a night of long making love, I woke up and found my man was kissing with other girl. How I supposed to react? It was my first night, he made me lost everything. Yet, now he said it wasn’t his fault.

How in the world I supposed to believe that?

“Junsu, you…can’t sleep here…please, talk to me,” he started to shaking badly. I decided to open my eyes and finally realized he was on his shirt only. His face wasn’t that perfect anymore, he’s as white as the snow, like a corpse.

“…Let’s share…” I said, I couldn’t help to see him like that. I gave half of my blanket to him, he received it gladly. 

We’re lost in each thought, he was afraid of losing me, I was afraid to trust him…
We’re lost in the middle of nowhere, where the snow storm froze us…
We’re lost in the complicated spiral called love…
Lost was frightening, but it wouldn’t if you’re not alone…
And I knew I wasn’t alone, we weren’t alone…
We had each other in embrace, we wanted each other…

“I’ll take you home,” he said after the storm stopped, I couldn’t tell how long we had been there.

“Come on, get on me,” he said as he piggybacked me. Secretly, I was smiling, grinning like an idiot. I know that girl, Jessica, the one who always claimed that MY Yoochun was hers. Yoochun didn’t get any feelings for her though, and was I really going to believe Yoochun and took everything as misunderstanding?

Lost in my own thought, I didn’t realize we had arrived in front of Yoochun’s house. It became my house too last night officially. He brought me in, put me on a warm bed near the fireplace.

“Wait here,” he said as he disappeared. He back few minutes later with box of medical aids, he treated my wound carefully, didn’t want to hurt me anymore.

“Chunnie,” I called, he looked at me,” Do you still love me?”

“Of course I do and I’ll always, pabo. I told you it’s just misunderstanding,” he finished my bandaged by signing it. He took a mirror and I could read the word,” I’ll be there if you lost again, I love you, Junsu….”

I smiled in victory. I was lost in a misunderstanding, and then I drifted to my slumber. I was so exhausted. Later on, he laid beside me and hugged me tightly. 

---


To : Chunnie
From : Su-i

We’re lost in love and I would like to be lost forever, because there’d be you, the one that showed my way…I love you…

He smiled as he read my note for him; I was at the kitchen preparing breakfast. My head and ankle had got better since it’d been one week since the incident. I was stirring the pot and that’s when his warm breath tickling me neck, I smiled. He kept hugged me from the back until the breakfast done and we ate it together as he threw some cheesy talk to me, like always.

-THE END-