Memories of You

YooSu Oneshot Universe

Title: Memories of You
Author: [info]kyouya3 /kyouya-sama 
Length: Oneshot
Pairing: YooSu 
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Tragedy
Summary: In tragic way, Junsu was remembering the memories of his beloved person.



Memories of You
Inspired from a song titled 'You're so Beautiful' by Kim Junsu



A bus passed next to me as I felt the morning breeze wiped my face with its soft touch. My steps were steady and fast as I ran through the park with all my strength. It felt so refreshing and fascinating. The sun was shining brightly above me as I stopped and took a rest. 

Standing near a bench as I smelled the morning air helped me relax my crazy heartbeat. I looked around to the trees in front of me. They’re so tall and skinny; like you back then. I wished crazily that you’re here but I knew you’re not. You couldn’t possibly here, no matter how hard I wished for it.

Taking my step, I ran to the nearest field as I dribbled the ball you gave me on my last birthday. It was still as good as new and I stirred it around. Shooting nowhere as I cheered like I shot a goal; I looked around and waited for your hug whenever I scored, but you’re not there.

Stopping my tracks, I took the ball and headed to my rented flat. I didn’t have any relative here in Japan; that’s why. All I had in this country was memories of you. 

I took quick bath as I prepared to go out again. This time I could hear few birds singing and dancing around me as the waves played soft melody. This sea hadn’t changed since the last time I went there with you. The only different was that I was alone now.

I still remembered it all. Day by day, your appearance made good memories in my life. We laughed and cried together, spending every second together. I remembered from your delicate hands to your tousled hair. I missed your touch; I missed you so badly.

Using my hand to block the sun shine, I imagined it was your hands. Couldn’t I feel your touch ever again? Would I just be the one replaying our past in my mind? I wished for your touch to heal my wounded heart; I craved for it.

Closing my eyes as I walked to the dock, I sat and thought a lot of things; replaying many memories in my head as I bit my own lips, hoping they would just disappear if that could help me living more like a living person.

Time flew fast and when I came back to my sense, I was on a bus in the city. It was getting dark and I decided to get off on the next stop. The sky was black and few street lights shone above me, shining my path.

I could see Tokyo Tower from where I was walking, it was so beautiful. The orange light shone upon it shuddered my heart as memories of you got into my head. I could only wonder around in this heartless world. You’re the first one to love me truly; you’re the one taught me about love.

Being an orphan from birth because your parents abandoned you made me lived without love. All I could think of was how to live for another day, how to eat, should I steal. Living was a hard thing to do for me but then I met you. You changed me. I could be honest with you and you loved me for who I was. 

Your love made me realized there’re many beautiful things in this world; my wound began to heal as my memories filled with happiness. You’re so wonderful and I loved you to the very end with all my heart. I begged you to never forget our memories, remember how much did me love.

Without realizing it the day ended and tomorrow came. I discovered myself in a journey to certain places that held our memories. I skipped the stairs down as I remembered your beautiful smile when we’re chasing each other here. I felt like it just happened yesterday.

I finally got to the bottom as water noise caught my ear. I sat on one of the rocks and saw the water flew. I smiled as I remembered how we used to wet each other here. We ended up catching cold in the end, didn’t we?

Smiling, I got up as I walked deeper from the river. I spotted a cottage, which we used to spend the night. I couldn’t help but to grin to myself remembering how we spent that night. It was so sweet and I could die of happiness. How your touch danced on my skin as we’re making love to each other. You said, it wasn’t lust at all but truly love and I believed you.

Tears formed on my eyes as I was surprised. It had been a really long time since I cried. I thought my tears already dried by time but I was wrong. The memories of you were too strong in my heart; I hung into them every day as I passed my life; hoping I could hang on for another day without you.



>-----------------------------------------------<

“Please don’t leave me, I beg you, please…” 

“Junsu ah, I’m sorry…I can’t fulfill my promise to be always by your…side…”

“No, please do not talk anymore, the ambulance is coming, Yoochun ah…You’ll be fine…”

“Junsu…you know that…I love you, right? That’s why…Please promise me you’ll live well…”

“No! I won’t promise such things!”

“Please, Junsu ah…I…I wish you happiness…”

“Yoochun! Please open your eyes! I’ll do anything for you so stay with me! I’ll promise to live well! I will, that’s why---- Yoochun ah!!!”

“Thank you, Junsu…I’m sorry…I love you…”

>-----------------------------------------------<

I didn’t know how long I could last alone but I would do my best as I promised you. That’s why I just had one wish for now, please let me live with the memories of you….
 

-The End-