Remember me

Limitless: RE:Gen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee and Yixing caught up for the next couple of hours, tracing back the memories they once held together.

“Summer was wild wasn’t it? I mean you were always a bit of a bratty kid, but holding a party when your parents were on holiday was icing on the cake!” Yixing exclaimed, giggling at the memory.

Sohee remembered the exact night Yixing was speaking about, it was when she was just 17 years old. Her parents had always left her to attend numerous business trips in China, which Sohee hated. Yixing was an old family friend whom had grew up with Sohee, the pair often were named The Terrible two. Yixing was moving back to china to attend an Elite school, in which Sohee decided to throw a “small” gathering. The party got a bit out of hand, which consisted of underage drinking and illegal drugs being taken. Yixing claimed it was the best party of the year, which Sohee could agree on.

Sohee gave Yixing a small smile, “Yeah I remember you had a few drinks and had to be carried to the toilet! You had thrown up into my mother’s favourite vase!” Sohee laughed.

She stared at Yixing for a while, noticing how he had finally grown into his features. He had become a lot more handsome, even though Yixing was always noticed for how good-looking he was, Sohee had never seen it until now.

“We are still here you know!” Yuna cried. The pair got so carried away that they forgot about the others in the room. Yuna shrugged her shoulders and plopped herself on the sofa Yixing and Sohee were sat on. “Care to introduce us?” She turned to Yixing.

“Oh yeah I forgot, This is Chen” He pointed to a thin looking boy whom was concentrating on his phone. The boy was beautiful in Sohee’s eyes. His cheekbones were prominent which complimented his face beautifully, in fact his bone structure looked like it had been moulded by the gods.

The boy gave a nod of his head and carried on looking at his phone. Sohee turned her head towards Yixing’s other companions. His bronzed skin caught her attention, which Sohee found very attractive.

“I’m Jongin, but you guys can call me Kai!” He said, gently shaking the girl’s hands. Sohee couldn’t even think, how is she surrounded by striking lads. She obviously must be dreaming.

She turned her head to Kyungsoo, recognizing him from lunch.

“Ah I know you, you helped me up in the cafeteria earlier! Kwangsoo is it?” Sohee remembered, gently stretching her hand out.

“Eh? Kwangsoo, never heard of him! For your information, this is Kyungsoo” Chen stated letting of a little giggle which the rest joined in. Kyungsoo darted his eyes to Chen, giving him a dirty look. A look that basically shut Chen up in an instant.

Sohee blushed, embarrassed but in her defence, she was never good at names anyway. Kyungsoo had taken the name mix up with a pinch of salt. Giving her a smile, in which caused Sohee to melt.

The group continued chatt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter