In which we meet him.

Limitless: RE:Gen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, that’s your room Miss Lim.” The nurse softly spoke monotonously. Sohee knew that if she was going to stay here for the couple of weeks needed; that room would have to be decorated to her taste. She imagined it, floral patterns spread across her room, reminding her of home. The beautiful colourful flowers sprouted perfectly every spring, in which she would admire from her window pane. The scents often surrounded her home.

Her thoughts suddenly turned dark; the images of what happened behind closed doors circling through her mind. Sohee quickly pushed the thoughts out of her head, continuing following the nurse on the guided tour. Admiring the aesthetic that resembled the corridor that looked as it was carefully decorated to suit the “test subjects” preferences. The nurse indicated all the rooms in the corridor which Sohee was welcome to use up until trail day where she would be had to follow a strict plan so the scientist can observe her success or failure.  

The nurse led Sohee to another room, this room resembled a much more sophisticated cafeteria. Other residents were sat eating their lunch, chatting to their neighbours. The nurse her heels and faced Sohee “Lunch started 15 minutes ago” and with that the nurse left Sohee in the middle of the corridor. The hall was filled with noisy residents, people of many different shapes and sizes, people whom she had not met. Sohee had noticed that they were all carrying certain disabilities whilst others looked completely fine.

Sohee jolted in pain, her right eye had started acting up causing her to double other holding her eye. The pain had recently started a few weeks ago, but Sohee had ignored the pain reminding herself to get it checked out whenever she could.

“Miss are you okay?” A smallish man asked, his voice was soft but had some sort of comforting feeling to it. He stretched his arm and offered it to Sohee. The man carefully helped up the hopeless girl whom was still clutching her eye, hoping it would subside the pain.

“Ah yes, it happens every now and again” Sohee whispered retracting her arm. The man nodded, ending the conversation there. The girl took a good look at her saviour; he was short and a bit stubby. His wide eyes perfected his perfect face complete with plump pink lips. The man decided to continue with whatever he was doing and began to walk to his seated area.

“I see you met Kyungsoo! He’s a nice boy, isn’t he?” a random voice was heard.

Sohee turned to face the unfamiliar voice, she was welcomed by a tall female. The girl was unbelievably pretty, her face almost looked symmetrical.

She began to trail h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter