OO2;;

I Like You the Best [[니가 제일 좋아//niga cheil choha]]

I woke up a few hours later...to our other two members, Choi Mari and Lee Yongjae jumping up and down on my bed yelling, "CHAEYEONAHHHH !!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP !! IT'S TIME TO HIT UP M!COUNTDOWN ! BALI BALI !!" I rubbed my eyes groggily and peered at the clock. 9:55 ?!? I bolted straight up and ran to the bathroom, running into Chunwoo on the way there. I didn't even stop, but called over my shoulder, "MIAN !" I pulled on some clothes and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready.

At the strike of 10, I was ready. Together, the six of us walked out to meet our manager oppa and get on the car to head to M!Countdown. On the way there, it was nothing but random chatter...we were all so nervous we couldn't shut up. As soon as we walked into the doors backstage, we were all struck with awe. Milling around everywhere were idols. Some of them weren't even singers or performing, but they were just there to see other idols. Never in a million years did I dream that I was going to be here.

I grew up in the States, always watching kpop music videos and such online...always dreaming about becoming a korean idol. As I grew older, this dream slowly became a reality. At a young age of 4, I discovered my passion for dance. When I hit my teen years, I realized how much I loved singing as well. When I was 15, Cube finally held auditions in LA. I knew this was my chance so I took it. I never in a million years thought that I would actually make it to be a trainee. It was the best moment of my life.

Now we were all sitting in our makeup chairs being prepared for our debut stage. I looked at Heeyoung in the chair next to mine. She saw my nervous glance, took my hand in hers and squeezed it. Although all of us are close, Heeyoung will always be the unnie I never had...her and I are the closest out of the group. Whenever I need to talk about anything, I know that she's there for me. She even knows about my gigantic crush on Yooseok...

Speaking of Yooseok, he was on the other side of the room, being prepared with Yongjae and Chunwoo. One look at his striking face and I could feel my heart start beating faster. Suddenly, he caught my eye in the mirror and smile at me. "Hwaiting !" He mouthed to me. I turned back in my seat and smiled to myself. That smile gave me the confidence I needed.

Suddenly, the door burst open. There stood 6 absolutely godly men and 5 gorgeous girls. BEAST & 4Minute. "Annyeonghasseo !" They all said together, beaming. The six of us quickly got out of our seats and did a 90 degree bow to them. They all laughed. "As you should probably know, we are 4Minute and BEAST. We're now family. I can't believe they didn't let us meet you until you debuted, but here we are now !" Hyuna sunbae brightly said. "Introduce yourselves !" Our manager urged.

"Annyeonghasseo ! Naneun Kim Yooseok imnida. I am the leader of Legacy !" Oppa brightly said with a smile.
"Annyeonghasseo ! Naneun Lee Heeyoung imnida, Legacy's second in command !" Heeyoung unnie said, bowing again.

"Annyeonghasseo ! Naneun Lee Yongjae imnida, Legacy's rapper." Yongjae said, also bowing.
"Annyeonghasseo ! Naneun Choi Mari imnida. I am the lead vocal of Legacy. Please look out for us !" Mari said brightly.
"Annyeonghasseo ! Naneun Shim Chaeyeon imnida. I am Legacy's dancing machine." I said, laughing and bowing.
"Annyeonghasseo ! Naneun Park Chunwoo imnida, Legacy
's maknae. Please take care of us !" Chunwoo said brightly, beaming at his noonas.

All the 4Minute unnies cooed at how cute we were and BEAST stood there looking at us, amused. "Well, we heard your debut song. To be quite honest, I am impressed. It's been on repeat." Jiyoon said, with a small smile on her face. "OMO. JINJJAYO ?! KAMSAHAMNIDA !!" Yongjae yelled out like a little girl. He's such a fanboy of Jiyoon it's insane. The rest of us just laughed.

I looked around the room, and noticed KiKwang looking at me funny. I walked over to him, "Sunbae...is something wrong ? You seem to be looking at me funnily." I laughed. He laughed nervously and said, "Mwoh ? Anniyo...I was just..." He seemed at a loss for words and DuJun cut in. "Chaeyeon right ? You say you're the dancing machine ? I'd like to see you move." He said, smirking. I smirked back and said, "Is that a challenge, sunbae ?" DuJun laughed loudly and looked at me, "Feisty. Good for you, good for you." With that, he smiled again at me and walked away.

"HOT DEBUT. KIM YOOSEOK. LEE HEEYOUNG. LEE YONGJAE. CHOI MARI. SHIM CHAEYEON. PARK YOOCHUN. WE PRESENT TO YOU....LEGACY !!!" The guy on the overhead said. The six of us immediately stopped laughing and sprinted to the stage. We got out onstage and into our positions. The lights came on and the crowd went wild.

Showtime.